Start by marking “Adventurer: Simulator Problem” as Want to Read:
Adventurer: Simulator Problem

Adventurer: Simulator Problem

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  2 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
The United States Marines have been sold a new training simulator. The simulator is way beyond anything else available. The simulator will allow Marines to train in specialized environments, without the cost associated with sending the trainees to distant locations.
The first trainee is sent into a simulation and returns. After he returns from the first test, he's tested f
ebook
Published May 16th 2011 by Club Lighthouse Publications (first published May 13th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Adventurer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Adventurer

R. Richard
May 16, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
SciFi adventure defined.
An ex Navy SEAL is sent into a training simulator. All but one of the volunteers who has been sent into the simulator dies.
James Aquila arrives in the simulation. It's not a simulation. There are aliens awaiting his arrival. The aliens want to kill him. The aliens then learn about Navy SEALs.
Jim then explores the island on which he finds himself. Over a bit of time, he begins to interact with the natives of world.
Then, members of an advanced civilization find Jim. Th
Sandor
May 17, 2011 rated it it was amazing
What an adventure!
A guy goes into a simulation. Only it's not a simulation, he's on an alien planet. The natives aren't friendly. They try to kill him.
The guy thinks and fights his way through the alien killers. He then finds himself on a tropical island. Natives of the world then arrive. More action.
The guy then winds up in a war between two south seas islands.
If that isn't enough, the aliens who own the stolen 'simulator' show up and they want their machine back. Well, maybe they could wa
I have 44 novels and over 160 short stories currently published.

I'm the co-author, with Sunset Thomas, of Anatomy of An Adult Film.

I spent my early years in the part of Los Angeles known as the South Central. I was known as Whi' Boy, which was sufficient to indentify me in that place. I'm a skilled kung-fu player, using a system that I learned from a Korean I knew only as 'Pak.' It would be easier