Start by marking “Hell On The Heart” as Want to Read:
Hell On The Heart

Hell On The Heart

Two men. One has goodness, the other only the appearance of it. Like flip sides of a coin, one represents every girl’s dream, handsome and rich. While the other lives an isolated existence, scarred and damaged from a life lived in the trenches. Both are hunters. Both are hunted. And both want the same woman.

Czigany “Cezi” Romney is perfectly happy. Yes, she’d have liked to
Nook, 176 pages
Published April 24th 2011 by Nancy Brophy

To ask other readers questions about Hell On The Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hell On The Heart

Karen
Hell On The Heart by Nancy Brophy is a romantic suspense that probes an eclectic community of gypsies who manage to keep one foot firmly in the world of magic, while becoming masters of the technical world. The world of the gypsies comes to live in vivid colour and charismatic characters.

While Cezi Romney battles her destiny, John Stillwater battles to keep her alive and her community safe and Cain, a sexual predator, attempts to have Cezi as his own. With compelling characters and robust cultur
Jessie
Aug 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rcrw-members
Hell on the Heart is my favorite of Nancy Brophy's book because of it's differences from the standard romance novel. The main female comes from a roma family and the main male is Native American. The villains are seriously scary but the main female is feisty and funny!
Constance
Feb 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
Hey - It was free - it was a great read for free!
L.E.Olteano
Originally posted at Butterfly-o-Meter Books on Jul 11 2011:

Oh my God! I read this novel like some sort of lunatic, giggling, laughing and fidgeting in my chair from start to end. I loved this novel so much, so so much I wanted to read it again right after I’d finished it! I still want to read it again!

Yes, I am fangirling. If you’ll read this, and you simply MUST, you’ll understand why. For this to be perfectly fair though, I will say this before fangirling all over the place: the version I’ve
Terri Patrick
Apr 14, 2012 rated it really liked it
A romantic suspense with gypsies, forensics, mystery, and more

Hell on the Heart by Nancy Brophy is a compelling romantic suspense that not only delves into the sinister world of human trafficking but also presents a fascinating look at how a community of gypsies keeps one foot firmly in their magical world while mastering the high tech potentials of forensic science. This may sound hard to follow, or overly intense, but it's wonderfully presented and well paced. The story is strong and the suspe
Roxann
Mar 05, 2013 rated it liked it
The heroine: Cezi Romney, a gypsy who is torn between her cultural values and the want to be her own woman and a forensic scientist, battles her destiny.

The hero: John Stillwater, an Indian, battles to keep her alive and her community safe.

The Villain: Cain, a sexual predator involved in human trafficking, who wants to have Cezi as his own.

I enjoyed learning more about the gypsy culture and the struggles involved in trying to keep their traditions/values and coming to terms with things in the ou
Susan Lute
Jan 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
Hell On The Heart, a gripping romantic suspense by Nancy Brophy is one of those books you can't put down. Cezi and John's love story is set amidst a clash of cultures, prophecy, and balancing a modern life. Incredibly brought to life with a cast of endearing family, and easy to loath bad guys, this novel is a must read! I highly recommend it.
Hannah
Oct 20, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
While this book could have used more editing for typos and such, it was an interesting read that delved a little bit into a culture I was not familiar with. It was nice to really see some desperation in the bad guys and good guys that were of course easy to fall in love with and make you laugh.
Coral
Jun 26, 2011 rated it really liked it
Read/listen to my review here:

Jessie
May 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is my favorite Nancy Brophy story!
Nov 05, 2012
Susan Livingston
rated it did not like it
Apr 02, 2015