Start by marking “The Truth Behind the Secret Infertility: A Personal Diary of My Journey to Motherhood” as Want to Read:

3.75  ·  Rating details ·  8 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
This book explores the science of infertility telling a personal story of the author's journey of trying to conceive a child. It details experiences through fertility treatments: IVF, IUI, still birth and succeeding to motherhood. It is written from the heart - come join in my journey, cry, laugh and relate. It is an inspirational journey with hope to those going through t ...more
Published April 26th 2011 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about The Truth Behind the Secret Infertility, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Truth Behind the Secret Infertility

BestChickLit.com
It is easy to look up the bare technical facts of infertility, but for anyone in the situation of needing to know more, an account of the mental and emotional obstacles to prepare for is invaluable. The Truth Behind The Secret digs into every aspect of the issue and leaves no stage of the journey out; it’s a really thorough first-person chronicle, bringing up so many things you might never normally think of in connection with trying to have a baby. It also made me incredibly thankful for the UK’ ...more
Kaitlin
For more reviews check out Books to the Sky.

I received this book free of charge in exchange for an honest review.)

This story was a chronicle of the author's journey through infertility. Her journey was difficult and very heart wrenching. Infertility is not an easy thing to deal with, and the author's road to having a baby definitely had it's ups and downs.

It is definitely written in a very journalistic style. The author was incredibly honest about her feelings and documenting her thoughts in th
Books to the Sky
Sep 04, 2011 rated it liked it
For more reviews check out Books to the Sky.

(We received this book free of charge in exchange for an honest review.)

Azelene Williams
May 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
As a Author of a book about Infertility, I loved reading Fran Meadows book "The Truth Behind the Secret Infertility". It has showed me that each and every persons story is different and we can all learn something out of another persons life. I was in tears while reading this beautiful book, Fran has poured so much emotion into this book. I found that the entire book touched me deeply, and I was glad to read it and be part of her life while I lost myself in the pages.

Fran I am happy to know you
Rosemary Wilkinson