Start by marking “The Lovely Knowing” as Want to Read:
The Lovely Knowing

The Lovely Knowing

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  2 Ratings  ·  0 Reviews
What we experience in our life's journeys does not define us. Who we are is magnificently more than our life experiences. Who we are, is who we choose to be in spite of those experiences. There is an inner gift that each of us possesses as deep insightful knowing and is available as peace regardless of our circumstances. It isn't as difficult to access this gift as some wo ...more
Published March 25th 2011 by Authorhouse (first published November 29th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Lovely Knowing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Lovely Knowing

Alexis Payne
Jul 09, 2018
Eden Moody
Sep 10, 2018
“I know that no one is my judge. I live according to my own conscience and value discernment which is governed by Holy Spirit. I know my intentions and I walk my path with a clear conscience. Be careful not to make assumptions. I don't even allow my left hand to know what my right hand does. What makes you think I should explain my every unction and action to you?” 2 likes
“I know you are tired. I know you are hurting. I know that even among the crowds and or with your closest loved ones, you feel terribly alone in the world. I know that in the quietness, a thousand hell hounds are barking and snarling at your heels.
They tell you, "Everything is wrong with you. You are a failure. You will never live to see your dreams and visions come to pass. You know you should just throw in the towel. No one would even miss you if you were gone. Exit from this cruel insane assylum you call home. We will even tell you how to end 'it'."
But don't you dare entertain those hounds of hell, no, not even for one moment. See, you not only have the elixir of Life inside of your organs and your veins; you are the Elixir of Life of a Celestial domain. For every hell hound nipping at your ears, there are eight hundred angels rushing to you with every holy breath....you take. Every step you make fuels the fire of Love in your behalf.
See, nothing is wrong with you. Every thing is right with you. You are cut from iron. You have long exchanged your velveteen fabric and cotton stuffing for blazen guts and a heart of gold. You are the head and not the tail. You are the water in the desert, the ripple in the steam, the sword AND the stone and you, glorious being, are not alone!
We are one and we are many. We've known lack, but we are plenty. We are not on the cusp of a break through. We are the cusp and we are the break --- through. We are the old and we are the new. Who knew? You did. You do. And don't you ever forget that.”
1 likes