Start by marking “His at Last” as Want to Read:
His at Last

His at Last

3.8  ·  Rating details ·  70 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
For ten long years Carter Lang’s secret desire for Leslie Brighten burned relentlessly. His secretary and fifteen years his junior, Leslie was off limits—a potential liability Carter refused to chance. But on the day of his early retirement, Carter discovers Leslie in an erotic situation that not only changes his mind about pursuing the beautiful object of his intense pass ...more
Published (first published May 6th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about His at Last, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His at Last

Rachel Firasek
May 17, 2011 rated it it was amazing
His at Last by Brenna Zinn
His at Last was a refreshing tale of hidden love and lust. I enjoyed the author’s handle on the insecurities keeping Carter and Leslie apart. An age gap can’t leave a love like theirs apart, but those insecurities can break a heart. I truly enjoyed the humor, the fun, and the erotic blend that wouldn’t let me put this book down. Absolutely a delightful read.
Miz Love
Aug 31, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Ah, this is a damn sweet book. The insecurity on both sides is endearing. What if he doesn’t want me? What if she knocks me back? Carter and Leslie have liked one another for a looooong time. He wonders if he’s too old for her, and she wonders if being middle class has stopped any chances of him wanting anything to do with her other than her being his secretary.

A classic tale of people not saying how they feel in case of rejection. Oh, the wasted time! That’s what I thought when reading. They c
Carrie
Mar 05, 2013 added it
Loved
Patricia
Apr 02, 2014 rated it liked it
Dahlia (yadkny)
May 30, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Erotic Romance Lovers
No one would know it from the looks of successful businessman Carter Lang, but insecurity has finally reared it's ugly head. A little age difference shouldn’t make him feel insecure, but it does, which is why he never made his move on his long-time secretary Leslie Brighten. Now on the verge of an early retirement, Carter decides to make one last power play but this time for Leslie.

Leslie has fantasized about her boss for a long time. A fantasy isn't all she wants to take with her when she leav
Lelyana
Jul 07, 2011 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Mau pensiun dan meninggalkan kantornya, Carter 48 thn masih mengkhayal kan bawahannya Leslie, 32 thn yg seksi dan di impikannya selama bertahun2.
Memergoki Leslie yang sedang bermasturbasi di kamar ganti perempuan dengan vibrator kuning, membuat Carter jadi gimanaaaa gitu dan tanpa dia sadari, dia juga masturbasi sambil memandangi Leslie.
Hm, di pesta pernikahan teman sekantor mereka akhirnya mereka sama-sama memberanikan diri buat berdansa.
Memang dasar ternyata si Leslie naksir berat sama Carter
Gianna
Two people who know they are in love with the other, but the other does not know. It's a short journey to being completely oblivious to the other's feelings to the knowledge. But it's cute watching their reactions and sexy as hell as well.
Dawn
Dec 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
For a short read...the author is definitely getting their point across in this book...I will have to say...I definitely enjoyed my SEXY adventure with these two characters Carter Lang & Leslie Brighten...Will definitely be back to read more from this author...5 Star read for me :)
Dewi Read
Jul 25, 2011 rated it it was ok
No comment
Astri  Nasthasia Videlia
I would give 3 stars for the first time..

but.. the sex scene that a little more exaggerate.. make me changed my Mind.. hmffth
Annmarie Laduke
Feb 02, 2015
Jelly Ann Candido
May 29, 2012
Brenna Zinn
Jul 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Mandypm
Sep 01, 2014
Joanna
Oct 19, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
I remember reading about Texas in an Illinois grade school and thinking I probably would never see the great state where real cowboys ride their horses to work every day and everyone wears western hats and boots. Then again, I never dreamed I would elope in Gibraltar with a Navy man who hailed from the Lone Star state. But here I am, smack dab in the middle of Texas, still married to the same wond ...more
More about Brenna Zinn...