Start by marking “Vampire Knight, Tome 13 (Vampire Knight, #13)” as Want to Read:
Vampire Knight, Tome 13 (Vampire Knight, #13)

Vampire Knight, Tome 13

(Vampire Knight #13)

Zero et Yûki ne cessent de se croiser, et notre héroïne sent que son cœur n’est pas convaincu par le choix de sa conscience. D’autant que le secret de Kaname est révélé. Enfin ! Matsuri Hino nous dévoile ce qu’il s’est passé au cours de la grande guerre qui vit les Sang Purs s'entredévorer.
Published May 1st 2011 by Panini Manga (first published December 3rd 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Vampire Knight, Tome 13, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vampire Knight, Tome 13

Start your review of Vampire Knight, Tome 13 (Vampire Knight, #13)
Nandar
In volume 13 we get to learn more about Kaname. And some stuff was pretty scary, he is more complicated than you can imagine. And Kaname with long hair isn't a pretty sight. There wasn't much on Zero but we do find out that he still loves Yuki. We get to learn about the history for vampires as well, especially the first vampire hunter. Its really interesting.

I was Team Kaname and Yuki.

But Damn does Zero deserver her more. And he aint going to kill her. He loves her too much to do that.
Jamie
Jul 28, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-manwha
This volume has some of the best back story of the whole series! Did you ever want to learn more about Kaname and his past. This is the volume to do so. Just be sure to have read all previous volumes first. This series can be confusing enough without knowing everything else that has already happened and this volume is no exception.

My heart goes out to Kaname on this one. What a sad past he has. Yuki gets to 'experience' it through him in order to better understand him. It is a good thing too. Hi
Alison (AlisonCanRead)
Nov 22, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Volume 13 of Vampire Knight is the most confusing volume to date. I had to read it twice to even begin to understand it. By the end of my second go round, I was quite fond of the story and the characters.

We learn a lot more about Kaname in this volume. He shares his memories with Yuki and she essentially lives his past. I am not the rabid Team Kaname fan that I was at the beginning of the series, but I don't hate him either. This volume shows that he is a much more complicated character than I r
Decow S velgrit
Jun 02, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Why Zero is so HOT why can;t they add a new amazing character for Zero to fall in love with not that stupid brat, creep, female dog, Yuki!
Cindy Mooney
I'm not even sure what I just read.

My eyes are rolling so hard though. I'm sure that ending the incest wasn't really in the plan but she just had so much back lash from fans she decided to cut it out.

I hate Kaname. And Yuki. Zero can only take me so far before I put this series down.
PoisonCupcakes
Welllll....excuse the following rant...

What the hell's wrong with Yuki?! "I'll accept any punisment"?! Is this BDSM or something? I like Kaname, but he and Yuki are in what I'd describe as an unhealthy, abusive relationship. Personally, I wouldn't have just sat (lied) there and taken it! I would've kicked Kaname's 10,000 year old balls up his bloodsucking throat!

Yuki's been pissing the hell out of me lately...

As for Zero and Kaname, I continually to feel for them equally. I cried for them both i
Sarah Marie
Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino

Volume 13 in the Vampire Knight series

5 stars

Cross Academy is attended by two groups of students: the Day Class and the Night Class. The catch is the Night Class are vampires. Yuki Cross and Zero Kiryu are the Guardians of the school, protecting the Day Class from the Academy’s dark secret. I hadn’t picked up a manga in a year or over a year I’m not sure, but I decided to go out and buy a couple to review and all that. Mangas only take me a day to read and I flew th

Rebecca
Oct 07, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, manga, 2011, 2015
I get that a character can't know something until it's told, but the reader was already told most of the story shared in this volume... Made for a very quick read on a very crowded bus.
Amanda
Oct 03, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Yuki finds out the truth of Kaname while Zero discovers his powers as a vampire.

I really enjoyed the backstory of Kaname's family.
Summer
Nov 29, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very Good
Gigi
I feel so confused as to what is going on here.
Peter Barr
Vampire Knight, Vol.13 is the continued story of a young vampire named Yuki Cross. In this edition, she goes off to visit a cemetery where events occur and returns home to have an in depth conversation with Kuname Kuran. There's more to the story but it seems to be setting up the future episodes. It is a pretty good read and the artwork is interesting.
Chelsea Gouin
Jul 30, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
This series is turning into a major drag and that's a bummer since the beginning was so good. :/ This is just the tale of Kaname's true connection to the Kuran family. Which was interesting but so stupid after the "I'm your brother" crap. And Zero kidnaps Aido for the Hunters and tells him how the rift between hunters and vampire formed. Yawn with this origin story BS! Give me action, dammit!
Nadina
Jun 25, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Things got a little strange and hard to follow again in this volume. I find the illustrations to be messy sometimes making it hard to follow what is going on, the storyline also seemed to get a little complicated too.
I am hoping the next volume gets better again.
Michelle (In Libris Veritas)
Some backstory on Kaname to make the whole weird sibling relationship 'acceptable'.
I'm enjoying the backstory and explanations and stuff, but still such a weird, confusing story...
gabi
Sep 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Kaname's past is so very interesting...BUT WHAT IS THIS ALL LEADING TO?!
Claire
Jan 01, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, read-2018
I wish that Yuki would ho back to being that sttong vampire she was when she was first woken. She's the victim again.
Farah
Apr 16, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh my goodnessssssss. I don't know what to feel anymore. The plot is just draggy at this point.
selene
I thought the whole ancestor thing would be difficult to understand but it was explained very well. I just love this series so much.
Julie theriault
good book
R
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story, new reveals, beautiful artwork!!
Maeve
Aug 31, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Finally, something interesting. At least we get to know Kaname's history. But, the pacing of the post-battle arc is really slow and uninteresting.
Olga
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
AMAZING

How is it the I am in suspense at all times. So much reveals again. It almost as I am present in every event
Bookworm Erica
Sep 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another winner
Aymee
Dec 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kinda cool how they delved back into the beginning days of the vampires.
Nuha Ahmed
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favourites, manga
that was some good chapters! finally the previous life of kaname is exposed.
Tracy Jayne
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Freaking EPIC! The artwork is amazing, the storyline is fantastic. <3 it all.
Zero or Kaname? thats the only question.
Rosibel Matta
Vampire knight

Wow this one was really.... Slow 🐌 reading
And difficult to catch up with the manga.
😴😴😴
Hopefully the next book will be better.
Shannon
Finally - some back story!! Though the readers have known Kaname was the progenitor of the Kuran clan, Yuki didn't... And finally she sinks her Frank's into Kaname and is flooded with his memories.

« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Black Bird, Vol. 8
  • Black Bird, Vol. 9
  • 電撃デイジー5
  • Black Bird, Vol. 3
  • 電撃デイジー 6 (Dengeki Daisy, #6)
  • 水神の生贄 4 [Suijin no Hanayome 4] (The Water Dragon's Bride, #4)
  • Black bird 12
  • Dawn of the Arcana, Vol. 02 (Dawn of the Arcana, #2)
  • 水神の生贄 2 [Suijin no Hanayome 2] (The Water Dragon's Bride, #2)
  • 水神の生贄 3 [Suijin no Hanayome 3] (The Water Dragon's Bride, #3)
  • Dawn of the Arcana, Vol. 03 (Dawn of the Arcana, #3)
  • QQスイーパー 1 (QQ Sweeper, #1)
Name in Japanese: 樋野 まつり

Matsuri Hino was born on January 24 in Hokkaido. She was a bookshop keeper who one day decided to become a manga artist, and all of nine months later, in 1995, she published her first manga title, Kono Yume ga Sametara (When This Dream Is Over), in Japan's LaLa DX magazine.

Vampire Knight (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 1 (Vampire Knight, #1)
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 2 (Vampire Knight, #2)
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 3 (Vampire Knight, #3)
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 4 (Vampire Knight, #4)
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 5 (Vampire Knight, #5)
  • ヴァンパイア騎士 6 (Vampire Knight, #6)
  • ヴァンパイア騎士 7 (Vampire Knight, #7)
  • ヴァンパイア騎士 8 (Vampire Knight, #8)
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 9 (Vampire Knight, #9)
  • ヴァンパイア騎士 10 (Vampire Knight, #10)