Start by marking “Dark Angel, All the Stars (Immortal Pleasures, #2)” as Want to Read:
Dark Angel, All the Stars (Immortal Pleasures, #2)

Dark Angel, All the Stars (Immortal Pleasures #2)

3.55  ·  Rating details ·  47 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
The Archangel Lucifer falls in love with Aeryn, a mortal, in the Middle Ages. Aeryn is caught painting erotic art. The Inquisition catches Aeryn and condemns him to burn at the stake. The Inquisitor is being used by a Nephilim who has been seeking vengeance against Lucifer for thousands of years. Six hundred years later, Lucifer finds Aeryn reincarnated in the present They ...more
Published May 28th 2011 by Silver Publishing

Serena Yates
Jun 02, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gay
The second story in the Immortal Pleasures series is just as touching and fascinating as the first. Having Lucifer as one of the main characters and 'make' readers like him isn't easy - but Ryssa Edwards manages the 'evil' aspects of him very well. In fact, the whole setup with the archangel brothers (including the fallen one) works really well. Like in the first story, a large part of what makes this series work for me is the fresh look at some of the concepts and the combination of some of the ...more
So good! This one was better than the first. It was a bit creepy at first but then I got over it.
Jun 09, 2011 rated it really liked it
This is the second book of the Immortal Series.

I have a tendency to get involved with the characters of a book. So, Lucifer & I hung out for the evening. Oh, the things I learned about him...don't want to spoil the story.

This series is just getting better and better. I really loved reading Dark Angel, it has it all with great main characters and the secondaries are just as wonderful.

Highly recommend picking up this book and spend the evening with Lucifer. He has a dark side but he's becoming
Nov 27, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: angels
I actually enjoyed this story more than the first. Lucifer loses the Aeryn, an artist and the love of his life during the Inquisition. He's waited over 600 years to be reunited with him and he may have broken a rule or two to locate him. He enlists the aid of his brothers Michael and Rafael as well as Michael's mate Raine, all of whom we met in the first book. Eventually even Azriel shows up to help by protecting Zane, Aeryn's best friend. Lucifer needs to mark his mate so that he can never lose ...more
May 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I swear I ate this up with a spoon!! The opening segment with Aery being carted off and Lucifer powerless to stop what has going to happen had me biting my nails with frustration. And the reconciliation and subsequent marking was so hot! Lucifer is a wonderfully drawn character - love him the most out of all three of these books!
May 27, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, romance, paranormal
Aeryn/Aaron really didn't register as a character. He seemed more of a prop for Lucifer. However Lucifer was a very enjoyable character.
May 28, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I read this while in court today and I loved it!!! I liked it better than the first one and I loved that one too! I can't wait to read the next one.
Kevin Orth
Sep 12, 2011 rated it liked it
This was a pretty good story, pretty much fomulaic and predictable. There were some interesting and engaging scenes but overall neither outstanding nor dismal.
May 14, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book, as much if not more than the first one. I can't wait to read more. Ryssa Edwards is now firmly in my 'must read immediately' set of authors, her books are just so delicious.
Ashley Cox
Jul 08, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
I really enjoyed this second installment and I'm hoping that the next book features Zane and Azriel :D
Drew Salas
May 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Sigo diciendo Me encanta, pero seria mejor si la desarrollara mas. :c
Dec 06, 2011
Jun 09, 2011
Ericka Walden
Aug 28, 2011
May 28, 2011
Nov 13, 2015
May 15, 2011 rated it liked it
**** 3.5 ****

I enjoyed it more than the first. I hope there's more though.
May 28, 2011
Feb 18, 2012
Jess Candela
Aug 29, 2011
Feb 26, 2012
Ryssa Edwards is a writer of paranormal romance that takes place in other worlds, some of them just around the corner.
More about Ryssa Edwards...

Immortal Pleasures (3 books)
  • Warrior Angel, Heart's Desire (Immortal Pleasures, #1)
  • Hunter Angel, Midnight Gamble (Immortal Pleasures, #3)