Start by marking “Minding Amy” as Want to Read:
Minding Amy

Minding Amy

Sassy London journalist, Amy Norton, is on the trail of a missing TV celebrity. When her over-protective father hires a bodyguard to accompany her during her investigative work, she's furious. Things only get worse when she realizes the bodyguard is the guy she mistakenly approached on a blind date the night before. She was all over the man and embarrassed herself, big tim ...more
Published May 10th 2011 (first published April 27th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Minding Amy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Minding Amy

Sarah Greenwood
Mar 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Seems Amy is the master at finding herself in funny and embarrassing situations. The first one being after she agrees to go on a blind date with a contact of hers, Roger. Seems fate had other plans and most definitely wanted her to be put into the path of Sebastian instead. Not that he minded one bit.

It all starts with Amy wanting to do an investigation piece – a way to prove herself as a real journalist – on a missing Ghost Hunter show presenter. Gossip puts possible occult reasons at play but
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Spoiler-free review

Adults only! - Graphic sexual content and bad language.

This story brings to mind the full on passion/ obsession of a teenage relationship except the characters are older and more experienced.

The main plot is circles around the erotica that the two main characters tantilize the reader with and their developing romance, but the sub-plot I thought was also good - a journalist looking for some professional excitement or a big break (as it were).

I think the author did a great job o
Elle
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
beautiful story, superb writing and characters I rooted for.
Tequila
Minding Amy was okay. Not super fantastic I'm going to suggest it to my friends or omg so terrible I'm going to tell people not to read it. No strong feelings one way or the other.
Lisa
Jan 23, 2013 rated it liked it
To be fair I really enjoy Saskia Walker's writing. I recommend reading the book as it was enjoyable, other than some of the issues I had with the heroine. The chemistry between the hero and heroine was hot, the plot was good, but those dang heroine issues just got in the way. Now on to my rant that isn't just about this book, but some of the romance novels I've read lately.

Not sure what's going on lately, but the reason this book got 3 stars from me is mainly due to the heroine. Which seems to n
Amber
Jan 28, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: free-amazon
This book was a great read! I wanted to read something short and this is my kind of short! It had a fun story line and the beginning of this story is down right HAlarious! You have Amy who is this reporter for a paper and she goes on a blind date and ends up hitting on the wrong guy! Talk about embarrassing! Quickly following that she gets a lead on this story she wants to cover but her boss aka her dad will only allow her to pursue the story with a bodyguard...cough cough...this bodyguard happe ...more
Amy
May 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
www.the-book-diaries.blogspot.com

This was my first non-paranormal read and it was fabulous! I got this as a free read on Amazon and I'm so glad I did. Amy is a journalist who is looking for something different, something exciting. She finds it when a famous TV personality goes missing. When she gets the ok for the story she had no idea that she would need a bodyguard, Sebastian. Not only does she get her story but she also gets something else along the way. This was a really cute story, I would
Sep 09, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance, 2-star
I don't know if I what's going on with this book. But there are large portions of the story missing in the kindle version I have. You're reading a quote and flip the page to read the rest. And you find yourself reading a completely different sentence. It very frustrating, to say the least.
Suzan
Jan 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Romance readers
I really enjoyed this book, I loved Sebastian and Amy! It had a nice plot behind it and the two of them were very hot together! If only we could all have Amy's luck in finding a man like Sebastian!
Ann
Dec 21, 2012 rated it it was ok
2.5 - generic and rather blah.
Dec 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Very good! Definately a keeper.
Wendi Hanson
Dec 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
Made me blush...
Vivian
Apr 29, 2012 rated it liked it
Sweetly humorous and innocuous story of one ready to prove herself reporter and one sexy PI.
Wendy Jackson
Aug 28, 2013 rated it it was ok
I really had high hopes for this book, too high. It started out good, but by the end i was just praying for it too end. The "mystery" in the book held no appeal to me, and needed something more.
Cynthia Lee
May 05, 2014
Aerine
Oct 07, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Bonded by Need (Shifting Bonds, #2)
  • A Needful Heart
  • Spellbound
  • Dragon Blues
  • Eye of the Abductor
  • Escape Out of Darkness (Maggie Bennett, 1)
  • Too Close for Comfort
  • Bearing All (Wild Men of Alaska, #4)
  • Believe In the Magic (Shifting Magic, #1)
  • The Hollow Heart (The Heartfelt Series, #1)
  • Tides Of Love
  • Melting Ice (SEALs On Fire #5)
  • Torn
  • Inappropriate Thoughts (Victoria Wilde, #1)
  • Her Perfect Getaway (Bridesmaids in Paradise #1)
  • Emily's Affair
  • Undercover Heat
  • The Pleasures of Sin
I am the author of several erotic novels including ALONG FOR THE RIDE, INESCAPABLE, RAMPANT, SORCERESS, MONICA'S SECRET and THE HARLOT. I've also had shorter work published in over one hundred anthologies.

I write across genres, and all of my work has erotic content, whether it's short erotica, a contemporary romance, or a novel set in a paranormal or historical world. I consider myself a storytel