Start by marking “Boo: The Life of the World's Cutest Dog (Halloween Books for Kids, Halloween Books for Toddlers, Cute Halloween Stories)” as Want to Read:

Everyone loves Boo! His signature fluffy head and teddy bear like persona are irresistibly adorable. With nearly a million Facebook fans, and adding more each day, Boo is poised to become an international superstar. This charming book features exclusive new photographs of Boo doing all his favorite things: lounging around, playing with friends, exploring the whole wide wor ...more
Published August 3rd 2011 by Chronicle Books (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Boo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Boo

Start your review of Boo: The Life of the World's Cutest Dog (Halloween Books for Kids, Halloween Books for Toddlers, Cute Halloween Stories)
Jason Koivu
Jan 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
It's BOO!!!

descriptiondescription

It's Boo and his buddy, Buddy!

description

Other people slap a few pics or gifs up and call it a review, but I...I just can't do it! However, doing so would be fitting for this picture on Boo, who has become one of the world's most well known dog's. And okay, he's pretty cute too.

Normally I would one-star the F out of something like this, but it would be evil not to give 5 stars to a book about a cute dog doing cute things, even if there isn't much depth to it beyond that.

The reason I'm okay with
Beth
May 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: picture-books
BOO IS IN CHICAGO CUBS UNIFORM! That is all you need to know.
midnightfaerie
Jan 26, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: childrens
Exactly what you'd expect - a tiny puffball of a dog (if you can even call it that), and a book filled with pictures of it. The kids love it though, and apparently this puffball has done a lot of good in the world, so you can't fault it for that. Very cheesy though.
Heather
Oct 27, 2011 rated it it was amazing
A cute, pick me up book. This is definitely the cutest dog in the world! Almost too cute to be real.

Read if you like dogs.
Bonnie
Nov 03, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2011
Fabulous. This is one of those little table books which mostly consists of pictures, but the pictures are pictures of what may be the cutest dog ever (according to the title of the book, and according to me). SO adorable, so fluffy. I would consider buying this as a gift for someone who loves dogs. I even kind of want it for myself!
Sarah Tsai
Jan 02, 2012 rated it really liked it
My first biography of the new year!! :)
Apr 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
don't even ask.
It was a present okay :)
Marilyn
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this book because Boo is no longer with us now. He passed away. I love to read this because I can see all the fun things Boo did when he was alive with his family. He had his best friend, Buddy, with him also. Buddy has passed away now too. Boo is the cutest dog ever. He looks like a toy dog. You will love reading this book and seeing all the cool stuff Boo does.
Michelle
Jun 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: biographymemoir
I read this book quite by accident. It was offered as a sample of a downloadable book from the library. Not much of a read, but really adorable. Really cute. Great for kids, or anyone who wants to smile.
Amber
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: staff-picks
Generally, I prefer cats, but this dog is so stinkin adorable
dave mcguire
Nov 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
I want to read the book and I love it.😅😄😃😂😁😀😊☺😇😉😋😛💖💕💟💞💜💝👍👌👏
Donata Nissim
Mar 24, 2019 rated it liked it
R.I.P Boo<3 A nice book full of cute pictures of the worlds cutest dog. The children absolutely love it. ...more
Jayda Safford
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
boo is so cute!
Heather R
May 05, 2020 rated it liked it
Cute pictures but not much of a plot.
Reem
Jul 17, 2012 rated it really liked it
This is the first book about Boo, a small Pomeranian with a teddy bear hair cut that has become an internet sensation on facebook, perhaps even more popular than Maru the cat. Some consider him the cutest dog in the world. If he isn't, he's pretty darn close. The photographer does an great job in capturing pictures of Boo in his every day life. I would have given the book 5 stars, but there are many pictures in which Boo takes a LOT of naps, so there's a lot of repetitiveness. Not the writer or ...more
Teena in Toronto
Dec 04, 2014 rated it liked it
I've never heard of Boo but what caught my eye was that it was a book about a dog ... and I love dogs!

Boo is a Pomeranian that became an Internet sensation. Known for his short haircut, he has a popular Facebook page and is the subject of four photo books (including this one). He belongs to a San Francisco-based Facebook employee who created a Facebook page for the dog with a statement "My name is Boo. I am a dog. Life is good." He became popular in October 2010 after singer Ke$ha sent a tweet t
Rae Gee
Feb 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014-reads
There's really only one thing to say about this book.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

On cold, wet, dark winter evenings, we sometimes need something to cheer us up. And Boo's book is a great place to start. Sure, there's not a lot of substance there. But there's a whole bunch of extremely cute photos. Leaving a copy lying around the house to hear the cries of "AWWWWWW!!! He's SOOOO cute!". This is one of those books that, whether you're an animal lover or not,
Christyn
Boo: The Life of the World's Cutest Dog was, well, cute. It takes you into a day in the life of Boo doing some of his favorite things. Boo is adorable, seriously this dog is like a perfect puffball of adorable. He looks like a stuffed animal only cuter! If you're looking for something with depth and meaning, substance and complex characters I don't even know why you're looking at this book - if you want cute pictures of Boo and his buddy, Buddy this is for you.

It has cute Boo pictures, and some
Adrienne
Mar 05, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: informational
Boo, the adorable Pomeranian dog who has acquired Facebook fame, shares with readers what it's like to spend a day in his life, from sleeping to playing to wearing stylish outfits to hanging out with his best dog friend Buddy to sleeping some more.

This is a must-read for any dog-lover. Boo is super cute, and readers will get a chuckle out of all of his pictures--and will probably want to go out and buy a Boo of their own.
Lori
Mar 30, 2012 rated it really liked it
This is a cute book for animal lovers. It is based on the life of Boo. Boo is an adorable puppy dog with a large head and a strange haircut and is an internet sensation. It appears that the book was created after Boo was/is featured on the web. Great layout and adorable photos.
Jesse
May 13, 2012 rated it liked it
I saw this book beside the stuffed animal in a store. I haven't read the blog this is based on but I'll give it to Boo. He's pretty darn cute. Maybe not the cutest in the world but definitely adorable.
Kaethe Douglas
Jul 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: picture-books, dogs
the text doesn't really add anything but the pictures are of (if not the World's Cutest) a very cute dog going through various cute activities. Have an hour's worth of cute-gazing, very useful for those who can't take Cute Overload with them.

Library copy.
Holly
Aug 07, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2011
I probably loved this book more than I should. Too cute.
Salina
Sep 01, 2011 rated it it was amazing
boo is too cute! i liked this probably more than i should.
Dawn
Sep 11, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: borrowed
Not the world's cutest dog, in my opinion. Cute, yes. Dog with the funniest haircut, yes.
Katherine
Sep 28, 2011 rated it liked it
Too cute!
Ninja Neko
Sep 30, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
This makes me laugh. Great xmas present.
Heather
Oct 13, 2011 rated it it was amazing
i loved this book even though it was mainly pictures. Boo is tooo cute and made me smile :)
Irene
Oct 31, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Nothing out of this world but ZOMG THIS WAS SO CUTE I CAN'T WITH THE PICTURES!
Maggie
Nov 24, 2011 rated it really liked it
Great photographs, absolutely adorable!!
« previous 1 3 next »

• Vampire Bats
  • Gooey Jellyfish
  • Stick and Stone
  • King Jack and the Dragon
  • Walking Through the Jungle
  • Leaves
  • Du Iz Tak?
  • The School Nurse from the Black Lagoon (Black Lagoon, #4)
  • The Fisherman and His Wife
  • La Cucaracha Martina: A Caribbean Folktale
  • Boas and Pythons of the World
  • Why the Sun and the Moon Live in the Sky
  • The Rooster Who Went to His Uncle's Wedding
  • Mama, Do You Love Me?
  • The Boss Baby
  • Where Are You Going? To See My Friend!
  • I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!
  • Geckos