Start by marking “After All These Years (The Other Way Home #2)” as Want to Read:
After All These Years (The Other Way Home #2)

After All These Years (The Other Way Home #2)

4.12  ·  Rating details ·  176 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Popular fiction author Sally John's first series The Other Way Home (more than 65,000 copies sold) comes to life with a fresh, new cover for a new audience of readers.

In "After All These Years," the second book of the series, Isabel Mendoza's past is just a memory...until Tony, her boyfriend from college days, arrives in Valley Oaks. Romantic sparks fly again, but Isabel i
Published July 1st 2002 by Harvest House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about After All These Years, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about After All These Years

Joni S
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
this one was even better than the first one! it was so good I can't wait to read more from this author!
Amydeanne
Jun 04, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"After All these years" by Sally John is written for Christian's with the hopes they are affected by it (in my opinion). It contains a lot of already Christian characters and language. I think a non-Christian reader would have a hard time identifying with this book, but I really like that about this book because it's hard sometimes to relate to fiction books when it's aimed at only non-Christians, kwim? I like to think these people could be anybody in my circle of friends. I love that Sally plac ...more
Rissi
Mar 01, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: review
Of the four books in this series, reading this book was the more pleasant and my favorite of the series – so far. I loved the rapport between the characters and both couples individually. BUT Cal and Lia were my favorite blossoming friendship and two of my preferred characters to get to know. Their friendship is one that jumps right off the pages of the book. Cal is so kind, patient and considerate with Lia. It was nice to find Lia an independent woman who still found out it didn’t hurt to allow ...more
Bree
Sep 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-ebooks
I think I like this book better than the first one. I liked the characters, I liked it wasn't all about the romance between 2 people. It was a little difficult to keep up with all the characters and remember the back story for first book. I would have liked to see more of the time they spend together as friends. Some time the book came a cross and now they are in love without looking at the process. I loved cal.
The book would be for those interested in christian romances, it is has lots of refle
Allan67
Nov 01, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Here is my standard blurb for a book that I've read to my wife: Another book that I read to Diana. We can't do much anymore after her stroke, so I read to her to spend time together. Diana has always loved to have someone to read to her - and I like to do just that.

Again, this was not great literature, but entertaining. We pretty much knew the ending after the first few chapters when the characters were introduced. It was easy reading and Diana enjoyed the entertainment and gave it four stars.
Deb Brammer
Apr 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was an enjoyable read involving Christian characters with integrity. The one drawback, I felt, was one commonly seen in Christian fiction, where a Christian character falls in love with an unbeliever, then that person becomes a Christian and immediately all their relationship problems are ironed out.
Still it was an enjoyable read that had many good things to say in it.
Feb 04, 2010 rated it really liked it
This was a fun story and a fast read - also large print font, which I love. It had many elements, three relationships, a child, a new community, and a mystery. Overall a fun story, and I'm looking forward to reading more by this author.
Maria
Sep 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Omg! I loved this book. Its a great book for Any Christian. I highly Recommend It.
Sandra
Jan 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
My first book read on my kindle. It was just a good book where people have issues but everything turns out good.
Viktoriya Shostak
Aug 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing
amazing book I loved it.Alot to learn from. It teaches us not to run from out problems, but face then with Gods help.
Denise Jackson
Loved it. Just enough mystery to keep you turning the pages and wanting more. The transformation of lives was fun to watch. The love story was awesome.
Christina
Feb 09, 2009 rated it liked it
While I enjoyed reading this one, I wasn't able to get into it as much as I did the first in the series.
Lisa
Clari Dees
Mar 10, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • The Grand Scheme
  • Escape to Morning (Team Hope, #2)
  • Love Blooms in Winter (The Dakota Diaries #1)
  • Breaking Free
  • Jessie (Big Sky Dreams, #3)
  • Spring of My Love (Silver Hills Trilogy, #3)
  • Christmas at Barncastle Inn
  • Summer Shadows
  • A Mile in My Flip-Flops
  • Leaving November (Clayburn, #2)
  • Steadfast Soldier
  • Nebraska Legacy: Four Men Become Husbands of Convenience in the Old West
  • Be Sweet
  • Midnight Sea (Aloha Reef #4)
  • Healing Promises (Defenders of Hope #2)
Sally John is the best-selling author of twenty novels, including the Side Roads series, the Safe Harbor series (coauthored with Gary Smalley), The Other Way Home series, The Beach House series, and In a Heartbeat series. A three-time finalist for the Christy Award, Sally writes contemporary stories that offer hope to readers in their own relational and faith journeys. She enjoys teaching writing ...more
More about Sally John...

The Other Way Home (4 books)
  • A Journey by Chance (The Other Way Home #1)
  • Just to See You Smile (The Other Way Home, #3)
  • The Winding Road Home (The Other Way Home #4)