Start by marking “But I Don't Wanna Take a Bath!: A Mike and Tyke Series” as Want to Read:
But I Don't Wanna Take a Bath!: A Mike and Tyke Series

But I Don't Wanna Take a Bath!: A Mike and Tyke Series

3.6  ·  Rating details ·  5 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
But I Dont Wanna Take A Bath! is the first in A Mike and Tyke Series of children's picture books based on the experiences of the author's children and grandchildren. Mike, his dog, Tyke, and his friend, Bud, splash and play all day in a mud puddle. As the day comes to an end, Bud goes home. Mike and Tyke are reluctant to go inside because they don't "wanna" take a bath! Co ...more
Published April 12th 2011 by Authorhouse

To ask other readers questions about But I Don't Wanna Take a Bath!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about But I Don't Wanna Take a Bath!

Michelle
Aug 03, 2011 rated it really liked it
Mommy Bookworm’s Thoughts: This book is a very cute story of a boy who wants to avoid the bathtub! He goes on and on about different costumes he could wear so his mom won’t recognize him. Although I can understand the choices the author made in costumes, I would personally pick things that might be less controversial. For example, the author mentions Barney and Sponge Bob. I know these are popular characters for many people, but they are ones that are not allowed in our household for various rea ...more
Vicki
Aug 11, 2011 rated it liked it
How many children do you know that want to take baths? Me, I've only known a few. This book is a cute look at a day in the life of Mike and his dog Tyke. They love playing outside and getting dirty. They don't love taking baths. They try to disguise themselves so their Mom won't know who they are and then she can't make them get a bath. But in the end she knows who they are and in the tub they go.

The book is told in rhyme, and even though it doesn't always work, the story was cute. I loved the i
Melissa Rheinlander
Aug 27, 2011 rated it really liked it
This is such a cute book! My little monkey enjoyed it so much! The pictures are great and colorful. The story is very relate-able! As I was reading the story to Alex, I was thinking of the times that she doesn't want to take a bath and it made me laugh and smile! I am looking forward to the next installment of the Mike and Tyke Series.
Fatimah Smith
Nov 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
The book was fantastic! It was a thrilling read. The story takes the reader through the emotions and psyche of a school aged boy and his friend and dog. Every page is a new adventure.

Fatimah Smith