Start by marking “Night of Seduction/Heaven's Gate” as Want to Read:
Night of Seduction/Heaven's Gate

Night of Seduction/Heaven's Gate

A Night of Seduction can change your outlook on life and open Heaven's Gate.

Night of Seduction
Music Executive Jason Davies made a mistake. That result was a gift of love, his daughter Sierra. Accepting his responsibility as a father, he moves the mother of his daughter, Latoya Wright into his home. Expectantly, she wreaks so much havoc in his life he completely gives up on
Nook, 304 pages
Published April 21st 2011 by Siri Enterprises

Ms.Toni
Apr 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
Siri Austin hasn’t been the same since her divorce and the scandal that followed. Her mother and sister TeKaya, aka TK, see it and wonder if she’ll ever again be the Siri they once knew.

Hoping to get her sister out of a funk for at least one night, TK, a photographer, scores VIP tickets to a concert for Silk Davies, Mr. Get-Her-Wet. It’s a night neither sister will soon forget.

Iris Bolling is a name I’ve been hearing for quite some time. With a review pile like WHOA, it’s not often that I get t
Shonnie
Jun 25, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-book
Night of Seduction/Heaven’s Gate
It has been a long, long while since I read a book that had me laughing, talking out loud to myself and simply grinning. I truly enjoyed these two stories. I started the book last night and read until I was delirious with sleep. I awoke in the early morning and continued to read until I finished. The characters were relatable as if I knew them and was a fly on the wall as the entire story unfolded.

The story reminded me of Waiting to Exhale, Terry McMillian’s book
Kim
Nov 22, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow, this book was a roller coaster of up and downs with the LaToya drama, but the core love stories were certainly there. Eric & Siri, and Jason & TK loved hard, and the romance and steam between these two was at a 20...super hot. The supporting characters were a great additions to the story especially the moms Kerrie & Miriam. I'm hoping Ty and KiKi get their own book because we saw the beginnings of fireworks between those do, and I definitely want to see how they end up. This is ...more
Shawnette
Jul 19, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I did NOT want to put it down...and yet I didn't want it to END to soon...the full cast is engaging and UNFORGETTABLE...quite a PAGE-TURNING romantic treat...and I hope there's a sequel coming soon...WELL DONE, Ms. Bolling!
Tonia  Smith
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Night of Seduction

5 stars I am a hopeless romantic and Iris Bolling delivered once again. Can't decided who's romance I was more invested in Siri and Silk, TK and Jason or Ty and Kiki. Rooting for them all but you know there had to be a bad guy or rather bad girl LaToya in this case, in order for the story to be so good.
I just know there had to be a sequel to follow up on Kiki and Ty's romance.
Brenda
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
MsLady

A wonderful book. This was my first reading something by Ms Bolling. Can wait to your other books. I love romance with a little hint of mystery. Question have we seen the last of Latoya?
Carolyn King
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So Love This Book

I love this book. Eric and Siri were meant to be together as well as Jason and TeKaya. The way they all met and fell in love was so romantic.
W.
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Both stories were very good. 2 brothers and 2 sisters and the process of falling in love. Terrible proof reading, many typos and wrong words.
Harrietta Jackson
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it.
Doretha Robinson
Great Read

I truly enjoyed this novel,it brought the joys and pain of loving someone who still gives you the power of endurance all for the glory of LOVE.
Sistar Tea
Feb 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Not Your Average Romance Novel

I am going to try to find the words to explain how much I revere this authors work. She is nothing short of amazing. I have read and loved all seven of her books. I absolutely enjoyed and raved about each and every last one. I knew from the first book she was going to be a shining star. I will support any book she writes; she could rewrite the three little pigs and I would swear it’s going to be her best work yet. Ms. Bolling can't publish books quick enough for me
Paulette L. Jones
Sep 14, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was such a good read. I honestly had to finish it (yes up till 3am). Love concurs all, that's just an amazing thing to hope and believe in. The balance in this was great between the drama and the stories core tone and.... I miss Friday's at Sunset (sad face) loved reading about a place I actually know exists (since I'm from there). Really good read.
Locksie
Feb 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: completed
SENSUOUS

Eric, Siri, Jason, and Tekaya are all single professionals who find that special enchanted love they never thought they would ever find. But it’s not easy sailing for these two couples; contrary to what some may believe, having money does not mean a drama free life!

Keeping the sea of love in choppy waters is, one ex husband, one baby mama, and one nasty battle-axe of an ex mother in-law and you’ve got DRAMA for days!!!

Trying to keep the pendulum from knocking out one of the loveable coup
Priscilla
Jun 13, 2011 rated it really liked it
Iris Bolling brings her readers two stories of love at first sight. Siri Austin is still trying to come to terms with her divorce from City Councilman, Carl Austin. Her first step was to get out of the house and attend a concert with her sister, TeKaya, to see Eric “Silk” Davies, crooner extraordinaire. From the moment she saw him, she knew she could spend the rest of her life with him. To Eric Davies, music was his life. But when he saw Siri in the audience, his heart began to play a different ...more
Loretta
Jan 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
For Siri Austin, life had taken a spiral in the wrong direction. All she wanted was to educate her children and be spared any further pain.

Walking into love was the furthest thing from her mind.

With a dastardly scandal lingering above her head, a spineless ex-husband and conniving former mother-in-law in the wings, Siri’s world was a wreck.

Thank goodness for Siri’s determined sister, TeKaya Kendrick, who forces Siri to attend a music festival. Little did they know what the night would bring…

In N
Lisa
Jul 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Two brothers, two sisters, a glance a look that bonds them together. What a lovely story of love and endurance. I really enjoyed this novel to the fullest. I love a good love story with a twist of intrigue and this is exactly what Ms. Bolling has delivered in this 2 part novel. The first story Night of Seduction is primarily the story of Jason Davies and TeKaya Kendrick. They are instantly attracted to each other but little do they know another connections is being made behind the scenes with Ja ...more
Dsunshine
Mar 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great read….I truly enjoyed the story of Siri and Eric Silk Davies better known as get your panties wet. The supporting characters of TK, Jason, Ty, and their mothers were great. The baby mama drama all I will say is that she was scandalous. This novel is about second chance at love, healing from past hurts, and recognizing and grabbing hold to love.
Robbie
Mar 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I am a new fan and I must say I am now a lifelong fan! I first read the Heart series and decided to read Night of Seduction - please know that I read this book in one day! The story includes romance, suspense, revenge, envy and just plain ole good drama! This is a great read and I am looking forward to reading future works from this author!
Dafort
Oct 21, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was so good. Eric "Silk" Davies couldn't help but fall hard for Siri Austin, and his brother Jason fell even harder for Siri's sister TK Kendrick. This was an entertaining read. I just discovered Ms. Bolling's Heart series in 2011 and enjoy her writing style. She has the knack for pulling your heartstrings while writing some hilarious scenes. I read this book in a day.
Denise Anderson
May 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome crying

Awesome crying

I have read this book over and over ......whenever I want a good
romantic novel I pick up this novel to read. let me tell the readers
please pick up Iris Bolling novels you will not be disappointed.
Shone
Oct 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: heart-series
WOW, WOW,!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was an amazing story, I don't know it Iris Bolling can top this. Drama, drama drama, with a shock factor it sees on every fifth page. Two stories in one book I can't wait for Ty's story,

Jackie
Mar 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: real-love, kindle
This book was sooo good. I would have read it all the way through if I had the time. Only wish the editing was better. Just started Ty's story "The Pendleton Rule" and its good too. Loving Iris Bolling right now!
Ava Smith-forrest

It is now official I am a Iris Bolling junkie.
I don't know which story I enjoyed most Jason and T K or Eric and Siri. Now I could have slapped Mrs. Anderson and beat down La Toya all would be well in my world. Great read!
Joyce Hudson
Oct 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: iris-bolling
Awesome, this series is getting more and more interesting with each book.
Now on to read The Pendleton Rule.
Erosa Knowles
Mar 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This story kept me up half the night. Once I started reading, I couldn't stop. Excellent story!
Kimberly
Mar 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Loved these stories. I loved how Jason and TK, Eric "Silk" and Siri relationships began. I loved the drama, the magic, the passion and the outcome.
Clea Hogan
Dec 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Silk Davies is the man....loved this one.
Metris
Feb 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Eric & Jason (brothers) Siri & TeKaya (sisters) all find the half of their heart when they least expect it. This a MUST READ!
Bridget
Apr 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable read.
Lpb
Dec 05, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Latoya Wright and Her Games 1 1 Sep 20, 2018 09:05AM
Book Giveaway 1 1 Dec 01, 2016 04:49AM

• A Lover's Pretense (The Ramseys, #2)
  • Unforgettable
  • Winter Kisses
  • The Realest Ever
  • A Case for Romance
  • A Risky Affair
  • The Hot Spot
  • Road to Seduction (Secrets and Lies, #2)
  • To Love A Stallion
Iris Bolling’s published her first novel, Once You’ve Touched the Heart in 2008. This self-published work was the first of the five additional books to complete the Heart Series. The popular Heart Series has captivated the hearts of readers and awarded Iris the Emma Award as Debut Author of the Year in 2010

In May of 2011, Iris introduced a new cast of characters in her in Night of Seduction Serie