Start by marking “Soap Dreams” as Want to Read:
Soap Dreams

Soap Dreams

4.57  ·  Rating details ·  7 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
It’s never too late to start over.

Robyn Miller is perfectly happy in her immaculate home, playing stay-at-home mom and devoted wife. That is, until she's channel surfing one day and sees her high school sweetheart Derek, acting in a lead role in her favorite old soap. Watching Derek's show becomes her secret pleasure...and brings back memories best forgotten. When Derek's
Published June 6th 2011 by Lyrical Press, Inc (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Soap Dreams, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Soap Dreams

Brianna Soloski
May 19, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: female
Soap Dreams by Stephanie Haefner

When Stephanie first posted on Facebook that she was doing a blog tour for her new book coming out in June, I jumped at the chance to join in. She agreed to send me a copy of one of her books for me to review before she guest posted for me. I don’t typically read romance novels, though. It’s not that I’m against them; they just aren’t something I enjoy. However, Soap Dreams may have changed my mind.

Soap Dreams tells the story of Robyn, a stay-at-home mom living in
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://longandshortreviews.blogspot.c...

Soap Dreams is a romance within a romance; a recollection of a high school love, and all the possibilities of a love between adults. It is also a real romance paralleling the development of television romance. In an odd way, one is the reflection of another.

Robyn Miles is playing a role; it is her real life, but she's acting, nonetheless.

Derek Woodsen is an actor in reality; a dreamy sort of soap star who will convince her - and us
Sassy Moms Say Read Romance
Jan 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Sarah's Review:

I recently became aware of a few WNY authors thanks to connecting with other WNY authors. I decided to read this one because it was short and something that caught my attention. It took me a couple days longer than I thought it would to actually read it because of Memorial Day weekend plans. I finally had the chance to finish it this morning (5/29/13).

I enjoyed reading romances that reconnect high school loves. When we are kids in high school and preparing to go off to college,
Allyson
Oct 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful sweet,heartwarming book! I found Stephanie through the girly blog hop and am glad I discovered her books! I can't wait to read more by her!
Autumn Piper
Jan 09, 2013
Amanda Janicki
Jan 16, 2014
May 29, 2013
Stephanie Haefner
May 09, 2011 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: romance
Amber
Oct 15, 2016
Blue Falcon
Feb 25, 2017
Stephanie Haefner is a wife, mother of two, and contemporary romance novelist from Buffalo, NY. A member of Romance Writers of America and the Western New York Romance Writers subchapter, she loves creating sassy heroines and tossing them into sexy circumstances. When not writing, she celebrates her sassiness with dance and zumba classes, and her nerdiness with boybands and Disney World.