Start by marking “Accidental Abduction (Alien Abduction, #1)” as Want to Read:
Accidental Abduction (Alien Abduction, #1)

Accidental Abduction

(Alien Abduction #1)

Big, bad and purple.

It was supposed to be a simple job. Grab some specimens from Earth and sell them on the interstellar black markets. In and out, with no one the wiser, except Tren accidentally abducts a human.

A barbaric female, who doesn't know how to be quiet and obey. That will affect her selling price especially since she only possesses two breasts, and a single mout
Published May 22nd 2011 by Eve Langlais (first published May 11th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Accidental Abduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Accidental Abduction

Start your review of Accidental Abduction (Alien Abduction, #1)
Sammy Loves Books
3.5 "This Alien Needs to Abduct My Ass" Stars

Tren

Tren

Ah Tren...He's a yummy Alien mercenary...make that retired mercenary. He's decided that life was too dangerous and would have eventually gotten him killed. He's now a procurer of all things that will fetch a price. Imagine his surprise when his fishing expedition turns into an accidental abduction of a very sexy human woman.

Megan
megan

Megan's boyfriend has left her to die...literally. What are the odds of one woman being the victim of an attempted murde
Penny
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was ok
Rating: 2.5 stars

Entertaining enough. I'll read the next book of the series.

Intentional Abduction (Alien Abduction #2) - 2.5 stars
Dual Abduction (Alien Abduction #3) - 1 star
Al George
Read for the URR New Year's Challenge, interspecies romance

Full on alien smut. Entertaining. Simple. Formulaic. Distracting.
Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)
Accidental Abduction is book one in the Alien Abduction by Eve Langlais. Such a fun start to the series. This book is fun, light-hearted, sexy and full of laughs.

Megan finds herself abandoned in the middle of the ocean, because her boyfriend decided to get rid of her. Just as she thinks she’s going to drown, she’s picked up and deposited in a space ship. I liked Megan. She didn’t go into hysterics like most women in these stories do. She stayed calm.

Tren is a space pirate and retired merc. He’s
Amelia
Accidental Abduction strained the boundaries of my ability to suspend disbelief too far. It's funny and funny smut is usually great, but in this case, I was just too incredulous - and annoyed, don't forget annoyed - to enjoy it. A selection of ridiculous/irritating things:

- Aliens who fly to other planets just to go fishing.
- Fishing methods that involve basically sucking up the ocean, but do not catch anything other than fish and one very annoying woman. Because obviously there's nothing else i
Jonel
Apr 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: print
If I were to sum this up in 2 words it would be: hot & sassy. I love Langlais’ writing style. The touch of snark with an inviting atmosphere sets the tone for the novel perfectly. Vivid descriptions bring the setting to life, be it on earth or in space. The plot itself was well thought out and definitely held my attention. It was fast paced and hot as all frux .

The charged chemistry and heated banter between the main characters was fantastic, really adding to my understanding of their personali
Laurie Garrison
Eve knows how to write hunky dominating aliens, her latest release Accidentally Abduction is quite entertaining. I enjoyed the storyline and the fun and danger Eve adds to the story.

Megan is having a bad day and her luck with men is even worse. Her now Xboyfriend just dumped her out to sea for dead. Then all the sudden she finds herself face to face with a hunky purple Han Solo looking alien. Oh wait, can her do be looking up? Nope, it not because the alien doesn’t want a big mouth human to dea
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
In customary Eve Langais fashion, this smutty alien read was funny and chuck full of sarcastic humor and sass. It’s short, it’s steamy and it’s entertaining.

It’s a common story line, alien male meets human female, but it’s not insta-love. Lust? Definitely but Tren sees humans as weak (being an arrogant jerk), he feels superior to earthlings and itsn’t shy about voicing his opinion on the matter. He isn’t at all friendly with Megan at first. Megan on the other hand is just as freaked out about w
Kelly
Oh, man! I read the excerpt for this book and absolutely loved how irreverent it sounded. I mean, mouthy earth girl meets purple space pirate hunk! I was hooked. I went out and picked it up on the spot and ended up just loving it.

Megan is sassy (sometimes when she shouldn't be), smart and ridiculously unlucky at love. Dump her into the arms of a bored ex-merc who flips all her switches - sexually speaking - and you end up with one hot, sexy, steamy ride. In space, no less. I do love my sexy sci-
Raine
I loved this book! The only issue was that it was too short, but I really liked how they were fighting their attraction for each other through most of the book.

Megan is a kick-ass heroine and Tren is just plain hot and purple - my favorite color.
☼♎ Carmen the Bootyshaker Temptress ☼♎
Rated 3.5 stars
Though it was a fun book because of the banter between the two. I think the quick insta-love was a bit much but I guess it’s an alien thing. LOL
Ivy Deluca
May 08, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: aliens-sci-fi, bbw
I wanted to switch things up so I decided to go outside the contemporary romances, and go with a sci-fi romance. Even with some quibbles regarding things like logic and repetitive plot points, it was still entertaining.

As the story begins, Megan’s treading water in the Pacific wondering how she ended up with another loser boyfriend. A loser boyfriend who actually tried to kill her by dumping her out in the middle of the ocean during a moonlight cruise. Tren is an acquisitions specialist from out
Sara Kate
Once you go purple...... So I probably, most likely would never have picked this one up by myself. Aliens I just never thought was my thing. Boy did I love this though! It was super hot and jammed pack with action. Megan and Tren together was magic. I smiled throughout most of this. Definitely will be continuing this series.

Thanks Donna for picking this book for out OTRA club!
♫♥✿LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ (Chasity)
I will never see the color purple the same again but, hey, purple popsicles need love to. =)

Accidental Abduction is my first Eve Langlais experience and I am beyond impressed. As soon as I completed this title I looked over to my husband and told him I will be reading more from this author.

Listed as Science Fiction / Fantasy Romance there is one thing this book is and that is romance. Within 100+ pages Eve takes her reader to a whole other world. The romance is not a typical boy meets girl, for
Missy Martine
May 23, 2011 rated it it was amazing
This book is fantastic! If you enjoy romance stories with hot, dangerous, alpha men - strong, opinionated women who don't necessarily have to lay around sobbing waiting for the hero to save them, and red hot sex - you'll love this book! The story is packed with humor, intrigue, paranormal adventure and really hot sex! I strongly recommend buying Accidental Abduction and let it take you away to a whole other world. ...more
Jeanny
Mar 31, 2015 rated it liked it
I rate this book a 3. It has some hilarious moments. This story was more a fun comical & light a read vs sexy one. I really did enjoy the interaction between the alien & female lead.
Abby ~ Bringer of Chaos
2.5 - Purple Pirate - Stars. But I'm rounding up because I didn't hate it.

This book is exactly what you would expect from an alien smut book.

1. A chauvinist alpha male alien.

And all males know the only time a woman should speak is during sex when she screams our name.

2. Interesting organs.

“Neutered, spayed or whatever the hell you call it when you’ve had your balls chopped off. Dear god, don’t tell me that’s how you aliens practice birth control?”

3. Smart ass human female.

“Ooh, make me shake
Chappy
Nov 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
Not bad, my first read from this author. Nice to see that she's living in my home town...Ottawa Canada. I love sci-fi erotica and this book fits right in. Megan is quite funny and I like her strong spirit and resiliency. Tren is all hot and purple...yum. I found this book a bit too short and there was no mention of Megan's life on Earth. Won't she miss her family, what about her job. There is also no discussion about unprotected sex or possible offspring. Love the concept but need more details p ...more
Pamela(AllHoney)
The first book in the series Alien Abduction by Eve Langlais. Just a fun, totally mindless read. I liked it for what it is. Human female and purple alien. What an interesting combination for sure. Not a lot in the plot department but still I got to have a few laughs and some steam.
Inna
Malinda
4 stars

This was a very good story. I liked both Tren and Megan. Their story was fun and entertaining.

Megan is a good woman with really bad luck with men. She tends to say whatever she's thinking and have had people tell her it's not a good trait but it's just the way she is and hopes to find a man that would accept her for her. When her most recent boyfriend tries killing her for money, it leads to an abduction by an alien who is planning to sell her as a sex slave. Not an encouraging turn of ev
Stephanie  G
May 19, 2011 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

Megan has had an eventful evening. Her boyfriend pushed her overboard and sailed off with her money, leaving her to drown. Now she finds herself abducted by an alien pirate who has another thing coming if he thinks she'll sit obediently by while he plans to auction her off as a sex slave. It would be a lot easier to be angry at him if he wasn't so wickedly handsome. Tren has grown bored of his retirement from mercenary work. He never expected his life of collecting and selling rare item
T00zday
I love this kind of heroine. Doesn't cry, panic or whine. No Pity party for Megan. This girl's got moxie!

Her crappy live-in boyfriend Cameron, has just hip-checked her off the side of his boat and sailed away leaving her to drown in the ocean. Megan then finds herself caught in an anti-grav beam getting pulled into an alien ship. Megan is a quick thinker and saves herself from drowning again, even if it causes her an injury.

When she wakes from being passed out from the pain, she sees 'a huge pur
Jacqueline J
Another lighthearted fun read from Eve Langlais. Megan has been dumped in the ocean by her boyfriend. She is just about to drown when she is picked up by an alien taking sea life to sell on other planets. Tren is a retired mercenary feared through out the galaxy. He can't decide whether to kill her or sell her at the next planet her comes to. She is really feisty and mouthy and he is exasperated but also amused by her and he keeps putting off selling her. It was sweet to watch him falling for he ...more
Elaine
This book is witty, and sexy as hell. 4 stars
I loves me a book that makes me laugh out loud. 1 bonus star

This fun romp is sooo worth reading! Megan and Tren, our h/H rock the space ship in this lighthearted swashbuckling action adventure.

Read the book description for the backstory/details, it's pretty accurate. What it doesn't tell you is the potent chemistry they share. Author Eve Langlais did an outstanding job writing these characters.

♛✨Christine ♛✨
Jan 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Eve Langlais knows how to take ideas and turn them into a intricately carved novel!
Lisa - (Aussie Girl)
Light hearted space smut guaranteed to put a smile on your face.

OTRA Travelling book no 12 . Chosen by Donna.
Melanie
Review originally posted at RabidReads.ca.

As anyone who reads my reviews either here or over at Hot Listens, you know that I’m a huge fan of Eve Langlais. I’ve read or listened to most of her works, but she writes really fast and I’m way behind on her stuff. It is very hard to keep pace with her. Anyway, I have yet to try her Alien Abduction series. Seeing that it was on audio now, I quickly grabbed it up.

So, this book is very fun and pretty light-hearted. This one is very sexy and will
Under the Covers Book Blog
Big purple space pirate accidentally kidnaps curvy human female while he was picking up samples of marine life to sell to collectors in his world and she was left to die in the middle of the ocean by her boyfriend.  What he gets is a feisty female who tests his temper at every turn.  No, this isn't Suzanne writing this review!  I picked up this book at some point when it was free a while back and I had marked it down on my Roundabout Challenge with the purpose of cleaning up my digital TBR.  ...more
Nancy Gideon By M...: book #12 -- Accidental Abduction by Eve Langlais 122 19 Nov 05, 2018 07:14PM

• Sixx (Dakonian Alien Mail Order Brides #4)
  • Alien Lord's Captive (Warriors of the Lathar, #1)
  • Ruwen (Mated To The Alien, #1)
  • Soulless (Detyen Warriors, #1)
  • La schiava dei cyborg (Spose interstellari: La colonia #1)
  • Ajax (The Sobekian Project, #1)
  • Dark Planet Warriors: The Complete Serial (Dark Planet Warriors, #1)
  • Abducting Abby (Dragon Lords of Valdier, #1)
  • The Corsair's Captive (Corsairs, #1)
  • Alien Attraction (Alien Mate, #2)
  • Shield (New World, #1)
  • Burning Up Flint (Cyborg Seduction, #1)
  • Alien Mate (Alien Mate, #1)
  • Tink's Neverland (Cosmos' Gateway, #1)
  • Alien Protector (Vaxxlian Mates, #1)
  • Abducted (Alien Mate Index, #1)
  • Claimed (Brides of the Kindred, #1)
  • Protected (Alien Mate Index, #2)
~ New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author

Hello, my name is Eve Langlais and I am an International Bestselling author who loves to write hot romance, usually with werewolves, cyborgs or aliens .

I should warn you, I have a twisted imagination and a sarcastic sense of humor something I like to let loose in my writing. While well known for my shifter stories, I am also extremely partial to al

Alien Abduction (9 books)
  • Intentional Abduction (Alien Abduction, #2)
  • Dual Abduction (Alien Abduction, #3)
  • Mercenary Abduction (Alien Abduction, #4)
  • Heroic Abduction (Alien Abduction, #5)
  • Holiday Abduction (Alien Abduction, #6)
  • Reader Abduction (Alien Abduction, #7)
  • Reverse Abduction (Alien Abduction, #8)
  • Mate Abduction (Alien Abduction, #9)

News & Interviews

“A grin spread across her face. He'd not only come for her, he loved her enough to start a galactic war. How cool was that? Nothing says I love you like bloodshed and violence.” 10 likes
“Once you go purple, baby, you can never go back.” 9 likes