Start by marking “The Greek's Forced Bride” as Want to Read:
The Greek's Forced Bride

The Greek's Forced Bride

3.61  ·  Rating details ·  851 Ratings  ·  69 Reviews

Virgin mistress…reluctant wife!

Greek billionaire Leo Christakis is convinced the prim and proper shapeless suits worn by Natasha are simply a cover for the gold-digging harlot that lies beneath. Thinking Natasha’s been stealing from his company, Leo commands her to be at his beck and call – in and out of the bedroom.

Natasha is thrown into his world of unimaginable luxur

Kindle Edition, Mills & Boon Modern, 192 pages
Published by Mills & Boon (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about The Greek's Forced Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Greek's Forced Bride

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books)
This was such a fun book. It had some elements that could have made it fairly angsty, but it was handled in such a way that I was able to sit back and enjoy the Harlequin Presents-style drama.

Natasha is the prim, buttoned up type. She hides her lush curves and good blond and blue-eyed looks behind proper suits and tied-up hair, but Leo has had his eye on her for a while. Too bad she's engaged to his step-brother. But Leo gets his chance with Natasha when they catch Rico in a compromising positio
StMargarets
Aw, this was cute and the hero was clearly crazy about the "buttoned-up" heroine who was engaged to his stepbrother until the H/h both found him having sex with the heroine's sister on his desk at work. Add in a theft, a publicity hungry pop starlet, and a couple of kidnappings by the hero and you have a plot that moves along nicely.

The poor virgin heroine didn't eat for a whole day, but she did manage to have transcendent first-time sex with the hero. She was so confused about her own behavior
Leona
Apr 07, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hqn-presents
I re-read this on a rainy Sunday morning. My rating still stands at a very strong four stars....and I enjoyed this just as much the second time around. But I did have a slightly different twist.
The difference this time is I came to appreciate Leo's character so much more. I felt I badly misjudged him the first go around, so I felt compelled to add these thoughts.

Leo was one cool character. He finds an opening to swoop in and get his woman and he takes it. No holds barred. Even if it means preten
Megzy
Mar 31, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary
The lead female character, Natasha, was a true doormat for 99% of the story. She allowed her sister, her ex-fiancé, her parents, her husband, his ex- wife, and total strangers to walk all over her. Leo aka the lead male character had a big mouth threatening everyone but he himself was as bad. He threatened Cindy, Natasha's sister by saying if he talks to anyone blah blah blah...Well, Cindy not only talked to every trash media she could get a hold of but she continued to interfere in their lives. ...more
Naksed
Oct 24, 2017 marked it as couldnt-get-past-the-sample  ·  review of another edition
I like Michelle Reid but the writing here was just too clunky for me and if the beginning of the book doesn't grab me, I know chances are very slim that my interest will increase with further reading. Plus the name of the heroine, Natasha Moyles, just struck me as very funny, like a character from Austin Powers 😂

Jacqueline
Lovely story. But then Michelle Reid is a favorite of mine. This was one of those books where you knew that the guy was pretty head over heels for her from the beginning. The heat between the hero and heroine was pretty high. Every once in a while some of the arguments between them didn't make the best sense mostly from the hero's point of view. To the point that you wondered why the devil did he even say that? That wasn't suave, in fact it was pretty much guaranteed to piss the heroine off. To ...more
RomanceLover99
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book! I’m obsessed with super alpha, jealous, possessive heroes and Leo was fantastic! You could easily tell that he had deep feelings for Natasha, the heroine, right from the beginning of the book. I liked Natasha as a heroine too. She did not stick out to me as a memorable heroine in either a good or bad way. Leo is what made this book for me.

Why not 5 Stars? Michelle Reid has a habit of letting her heroines get unjustly crucified in the media for things they did not do or had no
KatieV
I love this old plot and thought this one was done especially well.

***Spoilers***

Natasha is engaged to the H's step-brother, who is a gold digging, cheating piece of work. Both she and the H walk in on the stepbrother having sex with the h's sister in his office. The H, Leo, is already angry with his step-brother because he embezzled money which it turns out he put in the h's name.

In the grand tradition of the Greek Tycoon HP Hero, he decides the h owes him for "her part" in his step-brother's t
Kiki
Joanna
Oct 12, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I was very disappointed in this because the plot was rather promising. It's one of Harlequin's staple plots, but there was so much about the actual execution that went wrong.
1. The characters. Leo was just too wishy-washy to be an actual alpha-male. But he wasn't actually a sensitive or real guy either. So, he just fell flat in between and came across as being more like an immature teenage who picks on the girl that he has a crush on. At least his brother Rico stayed true to his character. The h
RLA
Sep 16, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The heroine Natasha is devastated and humiliated when she walks into her fiancé's office and finds him and her sister having sex. Her humiliation is only made worse that her fiancé's stepbrother Leo, the hero, was also witness to the scene. Leo had just discovered that his selfish and irresponsible stepbrother has been stealing from his company. He had been on his way to confront him when he discovered the compromising situation. Leo offers comfort to Natasha even though she has always made it l ...more
Jenny
Mar 31, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
As always with Michelle Reid I think her writing keeps dragging on, and on and on. Her internal monologues and descriptions are endless and the dialogue minimal which is why I avoid her books.

Still 3 stars because I liked the characters. Leo was definitely the most interesting character in the book and he was sexy and alpha and just gorgeous. Natasha was also a likable heroine. The chemistry was there but once again the writing style prevented me from enjoying it even more.
Becky
I can't believe how much I loved it. Notwithstanding the ridiculous virginity worship (how real is love if H only feels it because h was a virgin?), the horrible things H said to her, and mostly, the truly vicious things he said to his poor, unstable ex-wife. Hero was full-on verbally abusive. But the read was great, full of angst and passion.
Emily
Oct 03, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: betrayal
Greek billionaire Leo Christakis is furious to find out someone is stealing from him, and as the dominoes begin to fall it becomes glaringly obvious that one of the players is Natasha. Underneath her ill mannered suits and reserved demeanor, Leo believes is a clever gold digger who will do whatever she can to get what she wants.

When Leo hurls the accusations at Natasha, she is dumbfounded. Not only did she just find her fiancee, well ex-fiancee, with another woman, she now is an accomplice to st
Dee
I liked this book....not everyone's cup of tea I know, but it was full of angst which is what I like.
Edina Rose
Nov 18, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: harlequin, fm-romance
Authentic love - Volcanic Passion

No spoiler here, the story is too good for that.

It's about a very alpha male Greek who falls in love with a woman he thinks committed a fraud by greed. He will blackmail and manipulate her ruthlessly into having an affair with him. She will accept because she has no choice, but soon will be as passionately addicted to him as he will be addicted to her.

The passion between them, oh my! Scorching, mind-blowing, I felt like there was an active vulcano each time th
bookjunkie
Dec 01, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: harlequins
It was cute and both the Hero & the heroine were totes likable.

Some choice quotage for yas:
(view spoiler)
Caro
El principio de la novela fue "Hmm, más de lo mismo". Michelle Reid me gusta mucho, pero ya venía de leer otra novela y esta parecía repetir la trama de "Querete un poco, querida". Ella, Natasha Moyles, es una mujer acomplejada que descubre a su prometido "in the middle of the act" con su propia hermana, por lo cual tiene un colapso y es ahí donde es rescatada (bueno...) por el protagonista, Leo Christakis.
Sin embargo, él no es ningún salvador, ya que es un héroe sarcástico y poco afectuoso (&l
Kaycee ❤️
Reading this book is like a roller coaster ride. This story captivated me from the start. Once I started, I just couldn’t put it down. Loved every minute of it. I loved the jerky, ruthless hero, strong sassy heroine, jealousy, angst, great grovels, and this book had it all. And this was definitely another scorching hot read and it’s something that I have come to expect from Michelle Reid!

Sapheron
This was a fun, steamy book, quite angsty too. Absolutely loved both H and h, had a total crush on the former.
Emily
Prim and proper Natasha is engaged to suave and sophisticated Rico, she never really wrapped her head around the why only the feeling of being wanted. That quickly evaporates when she catches Rico with her sister who has always been the one to get attention, devotion, and the love of her parents.

Rico's brother Leo has been jealous, he wants Natasha for himself. When Natasha breaks her engagement, he wants to carry her away and treasure her in ways she would never imagine possible. Leo's stance o
Penny Watson
Mar 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
This one packed in EVERYTHING! Crazy ex-wife, bitchy sister, horrible parents, a-hole fiancee, stolen funds, kidnapping, humiliating newspaper headlines, and even a slap and a drink getting flung into the hero's face.

I'm exhausted.

But I liked the hero and heroine, and after all that angst, they did get their HEA on a secluded romantic Greek island that the hero owns, of course.

Grade: B+
Nefise
Oct 06, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: harlequin
There is a hate-love relationship with lots of passion and at the same time dark for me. I don't like or prefer this kind of relationship. I admit it's passionate but I like to feel power of trust and loyalty...
Anyway, it's nice and quick read.
Trewen
Apr 09, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemp
Yet another story in which the hero is an ass and the heroine looses all sense when he kisses her.
Then, after having sex a few times, she's in love.

What, exactly is there to love?
Diane
just another greek billionaire book--obviously written before the greek financial meltdown of 2011!
Ms Fine
Oct 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jonah De Leon Belen I've read a lot of stories about greek men, when you drown yourself with Lynne Graham's books you'll understand. But this particular greek billionaire is a little different from the rest. He was bone tinglingly to look at. As described in the book those jeans he wore should be x-rated. So is Leo sexy enough for you? One of his traits the author made sure we readers understand was he was very blunt. The books I previously read from Harlequin, men were somewhat the same, but in ...more
Mary
Natasha walks in on her fiance, Rico, and her step-sister "doing it" and then finds out that he has stolen money from his stepbrother's company and put it in her name. When Rico disappears, Leo thinks she was in on it and decides to hold her for six weeks of sex until she is able to access the account and return the money. What Leo fails to accept is that Natasha is an innocent in everything.

I really, really couldn't like Leo. He always went out of his way to torment and ridicule Natasha no matt
Bukola
Aug 03, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Michelle Reid is my go to Author. She's AMAZING. Still trying to find a similar Author. Abby Green is good for me also.

In the GREEK'S FORCED BRIDE, The heroine finds her sister and fiance in a compromising position -- and his brother, businessman Leo Christakis, is also a witness. Then Leo threatens to turn her into Fraud Squad for stealing $2 million from him. Natasha realizes she's been set up by her now ex-fiance and tells Leo it will take six weeks to return his money. In the meantime, he o
Meg Kinch
Dec 05, 2011 rated it did not like it
It's been a while since I have thoroughly disliked so many characters in a single book. The hero, heroine, sister, stepbrother, and her parents. It's also been a while since I have skimmed so much of the book, from the constant put downs from the hero (small little sarcastic quips and barbs that know just where to hit at a person's self-esteem) to the heroine constantly taking it because OMG he can kiss to the selfishness of the adoptive parents and the daughter (the heroine's sister) they thoug ...more
Gege86
Feb 23, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved the hero from the get go. He was sooooo lovable, arrogant but not cruel. Very nice. I also liked the heroine a lot and sympathized with her, she was the injured part the whole book. And wished I could strangle her sister which was the personification of selfishness, a very hateful character.
Amazing read.
  • Expectant Bride
  • The Innocent's Surrender
  • The Demetrios Virgin
  • Savage Destiny
  • The Billionaire's Blackmailed Bride
  • Shackled by Diamonds (Models & Millionaires, #2)
  • Blackmailed by Diamonds, Bound by Marriage
  • The Greek Tycoon's Unexpected Wife (In the Greek Tycoon's Bed)
  • Borrowed Wife
  • Rightful Possession
  • The Winter Heart
Hi, my name is Michelle Reid and I’ve been writing for Harlequin Mills & Boon for the last twenty years, and the crazy part about it is that I only realised it had been twenty years while updating this page!

So, hang on for a minute while I take this huge milestone in....

Twenty years with almost forty books published or in the pipeline ... I know it isn’t a great average when compared with some
More about Michelle Reid

Romance Deals

• Wild Kisses (Wildwood, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Dangerous Engagement (The Regency Spies of London, #3)
  • Trouble in Paradise
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Staying For Good (Most Likely To, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Miss Fortune (Lear Family Trilogy #3)
  • Almost Like Love
  • Party Girl
  • Cross My Heart
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Grave Secrets (Rogue River #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Married by Monday (The Weekday Brides, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • If I Didn't Know Better (The Callaways #9)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Beauty Queen (Lear Family Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Life After Wife (Three Magic Words Trilogy, #3)
  • Incentive
    $3.99 $1.99
  • It Started With a Kiss (Sequoia Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fiancé by Friday (The Weekday Brides, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Savage Urges (The Phoenix Pack, #5)
  • The Color of Water in July
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Knight Avenged (Circle of Seven, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taken by Tuesday (The Weekday Brides, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Kushiel's Dart (Phèdre's Trilogy, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • A Forever Thing (Three Magic Words Trilogy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dead in Her Tracks (Rogue Winter, #2)
  • Flirting with Felicity
  • Long, Hot Texas Summer
  • You'll Think of Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Lily Love
    $1.99 $0.99
  • Forever is the Worst Long Time
    $4.99 $1.99
  • True to the Highlander (Loch Moigh #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sweet as Sin (Bad Habit, #1)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • The Dollmaker (The Forgotten Files, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fifth Grave Past the Light (Charley Davidson, #5)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles, #2)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Shameless (White Lies Duet #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Burn for You (Slow Burn, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Be Mine Forever (St. Helena Vineyard, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Lake (Sweet Lake #1)
  • The Barefoot Summer
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Smart Girl (The Girl's #3)
  • Falling Together
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Warrior's Revenge
  • Lily's White Lace
    $4.49 $1.99
  • A Viscount's Proposal (The Regency Spies of London, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fear For Me: A Novel of the Bayou Butcher (For Me, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hangman (The Forgotten Files #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Stone Walls (True Heroes, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks, #3)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Flashpoint (Troubleshooters, #7)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Break Me (Corrupted Hearts, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Shark (Forgotten Files, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Black and Green (The Ghost Bird, #11)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Wager
  • Enrage (Eagle Elite )
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Spiral of Need (The Mercury Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Treasured by Thursday (The Weekday Brides, #7)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Infraction (Players Game, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Fated (Dark Protectors, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Material Girl (The Fancy Lives of the Lear Sisters, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles, #3)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Summer in Napa (St. Helena Vineyard, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Devil's Daughter (Hidden Sins #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fraternize (Players Game, #1)
  • P.S. from Paris
  • Love, Lucas
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Rules of Regret
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Shining Whatever (Three Magic Words Trilogy, #2)
  • By Your Side
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Follow Me (Corrupted Hearts, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Girl (The Girl's Series Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Lost and Found Sisters (Wildstone, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Trouble with Tomboys (Tommy Creek #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • All There Is (Juniper Hills, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Soul and Blade (Blood and Bone, #3)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • To Win Her Favor (Belle Meade Plantation #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Nobody's Baby But Mine (Chicago Stars, #3)
    $4.74 $1.99
  • Delta: Redemption (Delta, #3)
  • The Curiosity
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Dealing Double (Heartbreaker, #2)
  • Mariana
    $16.99 $2.99
  • Spin (Spin, #1)
    $7.74 $0.99
  • On Her Father's Grave (Rogue River #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Heartbreakers (The Heartbreakers Chronicles, #1)
  • Before Goodbye
    $1.99 $0.99
  • Blood and Bone (Blood and Bone, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Hot Shot (Hostile Operations Team, #5)
  • The Way Life Should Be: A Novel