Start by marking “Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang” as Want to Read:
Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang

Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang

4.48  ·  Rating details ·  2,127 Ratings  ·  112 Reviews
When a set-up goes wrong and Six finds herself sleeping with the enemy, who will she choose, the man she loves, or the man she's supposed to hate? Detroit hustlers Free and Six have been together seven years, but their relationship has been nothing but drama. Free hasn't been faithful and Six has taken out her hurt by physically hurting the other women. Free ends up in jai ...more
Published November 1st 2010 by Urban Books (first published December 1st 2009)

Ranae Baker
At first i was so into Free, but then he seemed like a grimmy ass nigga and Brittian was so sweet and his swag was off the chain!
Shanae
Jan 20, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow. What an interesting plot. I like that Ashley & JaQuavis managed to put a spin on the typical urban novel with an intricate plot and rather disturbing ending. With two leading male characters, it's amazing that I found it impossible to hate either one. Free was hot tempered and relentless in his demeanor. Britain was calm but vicious. I'm always pleased whenever I find a street novel that doesn't incorporate scenes full of blood and gore. Ashley & JaQuavis do a good job of relaying a ...more
Victoria
Oct 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i am not shocked and suprised easily ...... well this book did both ... it was a true 5 star read.... Great Read
BEAUTIFUL MEEKA
Jun 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best group of stories

This was an amazing group of stories all in one book. When I tell you team OWL has the most talented group of authors all in one group there's nothing but greatness from here on out. The teams skills are on display for you to get a feel of their talents. And each and every one of the authors have a special writing skill. Read and find out what I'm bragging about is TRUE
Samantha
Nov 01, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own-it
Omg!!! They have done it again!! This book was off the chain, got me feeling some kinda way! What a ghetto love story, wish she woulda chose to live happily ever after!!! Surprise surprise surprise !!!!!
Chantell Deanne
Mar 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was a fast read as i didnt want to put it down. I fell in love with Britain and was rooting for him and Six the whole book. So many twists and turns.
Jounay
I enjoyed this book. However, I was disappointed in the end.
Marci
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sixx and Free were something else 💕
Rob
May 19, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: other-fiction
Norlita Brown
I love reading Ashley & JaQuavis' works because they normally turn out really quick reads with intersting story lines. This one however, was very difficult for me to get through the first 7 chapters because they were so contradicting. However, once I got through that the storyline thickened the plot became more interesting and it became a book that I didn't want to put down, which is what I am used to from them. Throughout the book there were many predictable outcomes that once predicted the ...more
Amy
Jun 10, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was ok. I don't like how it ended after Six took the money from Brittain the story line just kind of missed me. Everything that happened after that just didn't seem realistic to me. I mean I know it's fiction but it is suppose to captivate you and take you along make you feel like you were there. This book lacked that for me. Good theory just wasn't delivered as good. I give this 3 stars.. Nice try Ashley & JaQuavis.
JazzyRacquel
Dec 11, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: wishlist, favorites
Francesca Reid
Jun 03, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An O.W.L. sampler....

This compilation of short stories from O.W.L authors gives you a taste of each writers' writing style and level of creativity. It was my first story from several of the authors and I anticipate reading their literary works. Although a few stories lose the relation to the title along the way, the book itself was a great idea as an introduction to O.W.L. authors.
ladyj
Jul 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read

These story were crazy....most left me wanting more......it's been a while since I read a book with different story's in it and I most say I enjoyed it. The only downfall in my opinion was that soon as some of the story's got to the juicy 2 seconds later the book was over. But over then that this book was great read.
Dyisha Allen
Aug 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great...

This was a great read. I think that the authors should make each story a separate books,because every one of them made me want to know more. These stories where good on every page. I could not put it down.
Latasha
Feb 07, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love Ashley & JaQauvis's is it just me Do their books end the same way? Kiss Kiss,Bang Bang was a great book!but,I think it's time to switch it up maybe,they need to develop new storylines or it might be the fact that I need a break from street lit who knows.lol
Nana Monroe
Aug 25, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved Loved Loved this Book!!!! I love Yall Work!! Falling in love with two characters only made Me Love this book more and Encouraged me to read it quick. Sometimes when You play the Game You Lose its Rare u Win I understand why the book ended the way it did :)
Robert White
Jun 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot like fire!!!!!!!

I really love this book my first time Reading one novel so many stories. look forward to reading to be continue stories wish Amazon would allow more than 5 star must read kill it!!!!!!!
Quan
Jun 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Every story in the is book was excellent. OWL has some talented writers on their team.
K Nikki  Waden
Jun 02, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed all but one story,can't wait to read the full novels,The O.W.L. authors are the truth
Jeanene
Jan 10, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was a fast paced read, very interesting, but did not like the ending.
Michelle
Well they don't believe in happy endings. It was an interesting read but it shows that we always want what can't have and what we want is not always good for us to have.
Nikki
Apr 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
love this book
Dama Cargle
May 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ENJOYED!!!!
Arabia
Jul 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book....the ending was sad and unfortunate! I couldn't believe it went dBrittainown like !that, but I super loved Britain...Great read
Ashlee Nguyen
May 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: urban-fiction
Another hit! Always on the edge of my seat!
Tonia  Smith
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Action packed from the very beginning. While Free and Six are the main characters of the storyline, the lovebirds, the Bonnie and Clyde ride or die for each other couple. I think I fell in love with Britain's character.
Tangee
May 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In the midst of chaos Free informally meets Six! Through all the craziness they've been up against their love for one another would never die. A good read with an ending that will leave you speechless.
Carmen
May 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a good read but sad story. I a woman who did not think she deserved more and was in love with a man that was selfish. Six and Free had a toxic relationship and Free's love was unhealthy. In the end it cost Six her life. Why she didn't think she could be happy with Brick is beyond me.
Suzanne
Jun 07, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
did not finish - too much sex right at the beginning
need to know 3 30 Jun 01, 2012 11:44AM
  • The Dopefiend (The Dopeman, #2)
  • Superstar
  • Mina's Joint
  • Section 8 (Hood Rat #3)
  • Trife Life To Lavish Part 2 Genesis & Genevieve... Am I My Brother's Keeper
  • Cartier Cartel
  • Back to the Hood (Flint, #5)
  • Millionaire Wives Club
  • Heist
  • The Hood Life
  • Grindin'
  • The Golden Hustla
  • Where There's Smoke
  • Snapped
  • A Gangster's Girl
ASHLEY ANTOINETTE COLEMAN is one of the most successful female writers of her time. The feminine half of the popular married duo, Ashley and JaQuavis, she has co-written over 40 novels, including the bestselling Cartel series. Several of her titles have hit The New York Times bestsellers list, but she is most widely regarded for her continuing racy saga, The Prada Plan. Born in Flint, MI, she was ...more
More about Ashley Antoinette

• Drawing Lessons
  • Revolution 2020
  • A General Theory of Oblivion
    $13.99 $1.99
  • Ya-Yas in Bloom (Ya Yas, #3)
  • The Bloom Girls
  • Pope Joan
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Breakdown: A Love Story
    $3.99 $0.99
  • A Blaze of Glory (Civil War: 1861-1865, Western Theater, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Silver Music Box (The Silver Music Box series Book 1)
  • Peak
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Wolf Hall (Thomas Cromwell, #1)
    $9.99 $3.99
  • Big Nate: In a Class by Himself
    $6.74 $1.99
  • The Forgotten Recipe (Amish Heirloom #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Leaving (Bailey Flanigan, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Light Years (Cazalet Chronicles, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Shepherdess of Siena
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Mother's Secret (Hearts of Lancaster Grand Hotel #2)
  • Chasing Rainbows: A Novel