Start by marking “Zombie-Killer Bill” as Want to Read:
Zombie-Killer Bill

Zombie-Killer Bill

4.75  ·  Rating details ·  8 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
In the wild west there are more than just one type of zombie and only one type of man to kill them.

Illegal zombies are infesting the west at an increasing, and concerning, rate. Government official, "Zombie-Killer Bill" is summoned to the Hansen Ranch where Legal zombies have been butchered, and "bits" have been stolen.

With an unlikely side-kick, Bill has to find out who i
Published May 1st 2011 by Sonar4 Publications

To ask other readers questions about Zombie-Killer Bill, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zombie-Killer Bill

The Shayne-Train
Apr 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a super-quick, intense, and well-written read.

Cowboys versus zombies! Bang bang bang! But this one has a twist (or three).

Also, different kinds of zombies. I haven't seen that before, and the descriptions of this world and its "rules of infection" are really unique and interesting.

Give it a shot, cowpokes. If the title alone isn't enough to draw you in, and that gorgeous cover isn't either, then maybe the promise of Colt Peacemakers blowing brain stems out of zombies' heads will be! YEE
J.w. Schnarr
Jul 16, 2011 rated it really liked it
E.M. MacCallum's debut has a little something for zombie fans and a little something for western fans. Being a novella it's a fast read, but the storyline is developed enough that you can still sink your teeth into it. It's a light meal, but it's still a meal.

The writing is a little rough in patches but there's a lot of promise here, and the publishers have done an amazing job packaging the book. I own a paper copy and it's gorgeous. Looks fantastic on my bookshelf.

One of the things MacCallum di
vvb
May 22, 2011 rated it it was amazing
This exciting blend of classic wild west, apocalypse and zombies makes you hoot-n-holler with jubilee!

The three different strata of zombies provides an interesting mix that makes you cheer for some and run from others.
Jody&Kristi
Sep 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: to-buy, j-s-books
I really enjoyed it. I liked the varieties of zombies. I liked the exceptionally large population of zombies. I liked the plot twists. I am so happy to finally read this book :)
Cheryl Cheek
Jun 10, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed the Novella by E.M. MacCallum. It was fast paced and there were a few twists and turns and surprises in there. It left me hoping for a series.
E.M. MacCallum
Apr 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Devan Lawhorn
Kristal
Jul 03, 2011
Patricia Puckett
Jul 06, 2011
I love long walks through bookstores, tea, gothic themes, Halloween, Disney, and almost everything on the Discovery Channel.

"The Demon's Grave" is my first novel, published June 2, 2015. Book Two "Midnight Ruling" was July 2015 & Book Three, "The Haunting" will be out late August 2015

My previously published novella "Zombie-Killer Bill" will be re-released October 2015.

If you'd like to know mor