Start by marking “Cult of Crime (Hardy Boys: Casefiles, #3)” as Want to Read:
Cult of Crime (Hardy Boys: Casefiles, #3)

Cult of Crime (The Hardy Boys Casefiles #3)

3.62  ·  Rating details ·  308 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
In trying to free their friend Holly from the clutches of a murderous mountain cult, the Hardy Boys find that the lunatic Rajah and his followers have spread to their own home town.
Published May 1st 1987 by Simon Pulse (first published January 21st 1987)

To ask other readers questions about Cult of Crime, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cult of Crime

Marie
Jun 19, 2013 added it
Guess what I found at Powell's?

This very book! one of my favorites in the days I read this series. I've actually hung onto my collection because they've never been easy to find. But I ask you, who doesn't love goofy spy thrillers with populated by teen heroes? (Well apparently everyone but me, but I'm OK with that. I even liked that Abduction movie the Twilight actor did.)

Back in the day I liked this one, but never could find it for sale and the local library had to send out for it. But there i
Aashey Goel
Dec 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Hi readers,

I just finished reading this book. It was the third book I have ever read in my life. It was an amazing book. STORY - Frank and Joe Hardy try to save their friend Holly Strand from the cult of the murderous Rajah by acting as one the members of the cult. Find out more by reading the book. MY REVEIW - This book has some neat action sequences. One of the best books I have ever read. I would prefer this book to everyone who like to read suspense genre.

This was my review on The Hardy Boy
Bill Meeks
Dec 02, 2013 rated it liked it
Pretty good overall. Your classic cult story from the 1970s. Holly was an interesting, if mildly infuriating, character. I thought it was funny how the entire book was predicated on the fact that Frank was trying to let her down easily. Great twist at the end though. If you like Hardy Boys I definitely recommend this book.
Brett Turner
Jan 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is the Hardy Boys I grew up reading, and now I remember why I enjoyed them. Gone are the days of seeking parent permission. They get into far more danger now. Growing up I remember liking Joe more than Frank but now I seem to relate to Frank more. Though clues seem to have landed in their laps at the right moment and they did little detective work in this novel.
Xander
Jan 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I like the book cult of crime. Frank went from his home in Bayport to where the Raja lived. Joe came to the Raja's house as well, and he helped Frank on a case. Joe accidentally shot someone with a gun. Then all of the cops tried to get Joe Hardy. It was sad when I thought Joe was going to be put in jail. Frank came to his rescue. I'll see how it ends and let you know.
Amy
Apr 10, 2012 rated it liked it
I enjoyed Nancy Drew as a kid -
I got this book, thinking that my 9y/o would like it. Of course, he could read it after I finished it. I'm done and he can so have it. Maybe he will enjoy it.

Hannah
Dec 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
The mystery actually had me pretty well hooked. There's some dramatic parts that avoid falling into silly melodrama, and give some good character moments. A few silly moments, but entertainingly so, and not distracting. I really enjoyed it, especially the ending.
Dannuel Saùl Delizo
Jul 17, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: e-books, nosiness
I LOVE THIS BECAUSE OF VIOLENCE. IT INSPIRES ME TO KILL EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD. I WANNA START A CULT NOW. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Mell
May 22, 2010 rated it it was ok
Shelves: ya, mystery
I read these as a kid because my mom wanted to get them for a male cousin. Even as a teen I didn't think they were very good.
Bob
Shelves: juniorfiction
Dixon, Franklin W.
Govardhan Rush
Nov 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A superb book.... Must read....
Matthew Shrewsbury
Shravan Shetty
Mar 13, 2012
Goodreads Librari...: Please add cover for 0006934099 3 13 Mar 09, 2015 10:19AM
  • The Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers, #3: Mad House
  • The Paris Connection  (Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys: Super Mystery #6)
Franklin W. Dixon is the pen name used by a variety of different authors (Leslie McFarlane, a Canadian author, being the first) who wrote The Hardy Boys novels for the Stratemeyer Syndicate (now owned by Simon & Schuster). This pseudonym was also used for the Ted Scott Flying Stories series.
More about Franklin W. Dixon...

The Hardy Boys Casefiles (1 - 10 of 127 books)
  • Dead on Target (Hardy Boys: Casefiles, #1)
  • Evil, Inc. (Hardy Boys: Casefiles, #2)
  • The Lazarus Plot (Hardy Boys: Casefiles, #4)
  • Edge of Destruction (Hardy Boys: Casefiles, #5)
  • The Crowning Terror (Hardy Boys: Casefiles, #6)
  • Deathgame (Hardy Boys: Casefiles, #7)
  • See No Evil (Hardy Boys: Casefiles, #8)
  • The Genius Thieves (Hardy Boys: Casefiles, #9)
  • Hostages of Hate (Hardy Boys: Casefiles, #10)
  • Brother Against Brother (Hardy Boys: Casefiles, #11)