Start by marking “1-800-Sex4You” as Want to Read:
1-800-Sex4You

1-800-Sex4You

3.18  ·  Rating details ·  65 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
A night of passionate, kinky sex with a total stranger.in a completely safe environment. That's the allure of 1-800-SEX4YOU. With all the comforts of a five-star hotel, guaranteed anonymity and toys galore, it is the ultimate in carnal matchmaking. Dumped by her cheating fianc and ignored by her handsome boss, Arissa Montague doubts her ability to attract a man ever again, ...more
Published December 1st 2004 by Ellora's Cave (first published September 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about 1-800-Sex4You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 1-800-Sex4You

Funzee Shu
May 20, 2012 rated it liked it
3.5

Ini kisah tentang....

=Arissa=
Di khianati & di permalukan di muka publik oleh tunangannya yg seLingkuh dengan sesama rekan kerja mereka sendiri,Arissa bener2 ngerasa terpuruk.
Enam bulan Arissa menjalani hidupnya yg bak di neraka krn mantan tunanganya jelas2 sengaja niat nyakitin dia dg asik bercumbu di depan matanya.
Ga tahan ngeliat kehidupan Arissa kian terpuruk,Drae - sahabatnya mendaftarkan Arissa ke layanan 1-800-SEX4YOU - sebuah biro jasa 'layanan kencan semalam bersama pria asing'.

=D
Katherine
Feb 28, 2011 rated it really liked it
Chris Tanglen & Michele R. Bardsley, Ellora's Cave Publishing. (2004)

Very short and fun. As the name says, "Quickie".
(view spoiler)
Ellie
Feb 12, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: rated-r-erotic
Oddly written. She signs up for anonymous sex to get over her ex-fiance. He is a valued customer of this anonymous sex business and recognizes her as his employee, who he's been dying to bang. They start to get it on, then he reveals his identity...

It was weird because it was written from both their points of view, progressively, yet they would correct how the other told a certain part of the story... and I, the reader, was all "what's going on?".

But I won't lie, I did go and look into other sto
Sultry Steamy Reading
This is probably one of the very few Ellora's Cave Quickies that I actually liked. In a matter of a few chapters, the authors were able to write both the hero's and the heroine's POVs.

I've read lots of quick romance books like this, but most of them focused too much on the sex part and disregarded plot and writing style. This book, however, was fun, exciting, and enjoyable. You won't regret the short time you spend with this one.
Erin
Surprisingly enjoyable.

Totally breaks the 4th wall, and speaks to us the readers, but that was amusing and well done.

Whoever wrote Derek's parts did a great job. He really did sound male.

The smex was quite enjoyable.

A little quick to the I love Yous, but it was forgivable.

The name of the book/the hotel agency got really annoying seeing in writing far too many times throughout the book.
Stephanie Tuell
a quick, funny, hot read about arissa needing to start "dating" again after being dumped by her fiance 6 months ago. her friend sets her up on a blind date thru 1-800-sex-4-u. her boss, who has a crush on her, is a client of the service, and after seeing her video, picks her as his next "date". When arissa finds out what happens, the room gets hotter, and just from sex!
Goobledybook
Nov 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
This book was good because of how the story was written. Even though the book ends after their first sexual encounter, you know when reading that they are still a couple and the way they correct or counter each others story is adorable and exactly how I envision this couple to be. The story is 3-stars, but the writing approach, bumped the rating to a 4-star. Short and entertaining.
Rosa Folgar
Sep 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Super short. Quick read when you want a a little romance and passion. It was a little weird because I was not expecting the narrative change, but you quickly get used to it. It's funny and witty and the kind of good time brain fart you need every now and then on a lazy day off.
Jessica Gomez
May 23, 2015 rated it liked it
A hot anonymous sexual encounter. That's what it was supposed to be. I liked that premise. The fact that Derek couldn't keep his mouth shut. Was not good. He wanted more than the usual. That was kinda cute. Arianna was a petite blonde and cute. I liked that it was told from both perspectives.
MK
Apr 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-f
Since it was a short story, I can't enjoy it fully well. The humor is nice, the banter between the characters playful. I can't grasp first the concept of head swapping between the authors, but later on become enjoyed by it. I wish that this has some more pages than it is created for.
Fatima Hendricks