Start by marking “Storm (Blood Haze, #2)” as Want to Read:
Storm (Blood Haze, #2)

Storm

(Blood Haze #2)

With two guys in love with her, and her feelings torn between them, Alice thinks her life couldn’t be more complex. Then she meets two mysterious cloaked strangers – brothers Alexi and Liam.

Alexi knows more about Alice than anyone, and he could be her most challenging adversary. Or will Liam turn out to be enemy number one? She will find out sooner than she thinks that the
Published April 30th 2011

To ask other readers questions about Storm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Storm

Sara Collins
Feb 06, 2012 rated it it was ok
I liked the first book 'Shelter', which encouraged me to read this one, but this book really frustrated me. There were even more editing errors than the first and the love triangle that started out as interesting quickly bored me. There was little character development from the last book and adding a further love interest that Alice (yet again) was in love with as well as the other two just seemed unrealistic. I feel the story was rushed and the interesting elements were not explored properly so ...more
(Source: Downloaded for free from Amazon.co.uk.)

I didn’t like this book as much as the first; it was less funny, and more eye-roll-inducing.

Alice continued to be a bit irritating in this book, and boy was she horny! Even two boys weren’t enough for her in this book! She had to add a third to the mix! How many boys can you swap spit with (and more), and proclaim you love, all in only 215 pages? I mean really? What a tease!

The storyline in this started to irritate me a bit. Everybody loves Alice,
Abbie
Oct 14, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Actual rating - 2.5

photo tumblr_n9wo7c1NR61t4sr92o1_500.gif

It's defiantly a possibility for Alice.
Two guys wasn't enough for her in this book, so she got a third. By the end of book four she'll probably have enough guys to name after days of the week!

The storyline in the last book was alright, and there was loads of parts that made me laugh (Even if they weren't intended too.) but in this one, it was dull.
Everything that happened, i didn't care about. Alice annoyed me, Her love interests annoyed me more (Kai, especially.) and i was
Radiant
Jun 23, 2012 rated it liked it
Seriously 3 guys?And shes loves all them?I did read books with more love interests but this was errr....i mnt sure...could be better?
Anyways the story was good n how it went..Seems like Alexi is gonna get the lady...just please dnt add liam or dmitri in Alice lovers list...
Sri
Chrissy
Jan 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2012, ebook
I don't know WHAT it is about the BLOOD HAZE series, but I just can't stop reading it!

In the first book of this series, we met an .. interesting ... assortment of characters. There was Alice, our kind-hearted vampire heroine who was slowly learning she has stronger powers than she ever knew she posessed. Then, there was Kai, her overly-moody, clingy, melodramatic vampire boyfriend, who tended to never leave her side (and actually moved into her parents' house -- creepy!). Soon enough she also me
Shannon
Feb 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
As if Alice didn't have enough to worry about now she and her family are being hunted. Kai and Max vow both to keep her safe though from what loomed in the near future they had no clue. The hunter soon became the hunted and to keep him safe she risked her own life. Kai was getting sick of her feelings for Max and after they had been intimate not soon before. Thats when things get even more difficult Alexi introduces himself and tells Alice that they are to be wed... as if her love triangle wasn' ...more
Lovey Dovey Books
Aug 17, 2011 rated it really liked it
This was a really good story. I love, love, love the character Alexi. At first I definitely thought he was a bad guy, demented, and really old (because of his hair color). He turned out to be pretty awesome and the perfect guy.

Kai was really annoying with his jealousy and possesiveness but he was still one of my favorite characters. Max was mostly in the background, which I kind of liked because there wasn't too many characters to keep track of, which can be a pain. Overall the book was great an
Susan
I usually don't write any reviews but I had to say that I could not even finish this book. I liked the first book but this was just horrible with now adding a 3rd love interest and all this running around. I didn't feel like I could even like the characters. Everything was rushed with no development. I kept rolling my eyes as I was reading. I had to stop reading about 3/4 of the way in...It was completely unenjoyable at that point. No offense to anyone but it was a big waste of $2.99 on my Kindl ...more
Kathy Summers
Feb 03, 2013 rated it did not like it
This would have been a great series had the author completed her writing. She however never completed the final book for that she announced would be out in late 2011. I don't advise starting a series that the author has made impossible to complete.
Tia
Dec 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
This novel was like 150% better than the first installment in the Blood Haze series. I was impress how well it was written after the first one being kind of a mess. The author definitely did a lot better or got a better editor.
Shalonda
Nov 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Gotta read the next one

This was just as exciting as the first. Alice is a wonderful person she cares deeply for all who are close to her. But who will she end up with? Three men in love with one girl. Wow!
Angie
Jul 19, 2011 rated it liked it
Kinda frustrated with the love triangle that turned into a square but I liked it other than that
Belinda
As I am new to good reads & am just now adding my books I will not be giving detailed reviews at this point. Hopefully I will have time to edit & give reviews later.
Samantha
Feb 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I was hooked on reading this series. Cant wait to read the next one! :)
Naomi
Jul 15, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle, favorites
I liked this book just as much as book one. Alice sure is one popular vampire with the guys, they are growing in number lol.
Janel
Boogy1023 The Bookdragon
Apr 01, 2014
Mya
Nov 21, 2011 rated it really liked it
This series is SO far out there that none of it makes any sense, but I just cant stop reading it!
Mirianne
Brandy
rated it did not like it
May 13, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • The Dragon's Mate (Dragon Shifters, #2)
  • Wicked (A Night Roamers Short)
  • Sacrifice Me: Season One (Sacrifice Me #1-6)
  • A Scent Of Blood (The Marked One, #2)
  • Forever Changed (Mystic Wolves, #4)
  • Fractured Darkness (The Age of Alandria #3)
  • Vamp Yourself for War (Vamp Chronicles, #2)
  • Leaves of Revolution (Dusk Gate Chronicles, #6)
  • Kiss of Death (The Briar Creek Vampires #1)
  • Autumn (One Black Rose, #3)
  • Discovering Sofia
  • Celestra: Books 1-3 (Celestra, #1-3)
  • Current Impressions (Never Forgotten, #2)
  • A Gift of Snow
  • Drummer Girl
  • Unattainable (An Affliction Novel #2)
  • Master's Thief
  • The Knight of the Rose (Dark Secrets, #1.2)
I am the author of the Blood Haze series of YA paranormal romance books. I also have several adult series in the works, including an adult vampire series, and a science fiction series.

Blood Haze (4 books)
  • Shelter (Blood Haze, #1)
  • Betrayal (Blood Haze, #3)
  • Clarity (Blood Haze #4)