Start by marking “Key trilogy collection (Key trilogy #1-3) (Box Set)” as Want to Read:
Key trilogy collection (Key trilogy #1-3) (Box Set)

Key trilogy collection (Key trilogy #1-3)

(Key Trilogy #1-3)

Her unforgettable #1 "New York Times" bestselling Key trilogy--together in a deluxe box set.
Kindle Edition
Published (first published 2002)

Berit☀️✨
May 28, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Three keys, three women, and three men. This entire trilogy was a quick read, filled with really fun characters, and a little quirky magical mystery. You really had to suspend some of your beliefs to really truly believe everything that was going on, I guess this would be considered magical realism??? Not sure...
Each book and bald a different woman looking for her key, each book involve a love story, and each book involved a little danger and Mistry. Altogether very good!
Laura the Highland Hussy
I love Nora's paranormal trilogies. This was a re-read for me, and I loved it.
Bridget
I am not going to review every Nora Roberts book that I have read in the past because she is quite prolific and it would get redundant and I honestly cannot remember all the plots. I think someone finds someone else attractive but at least one cannot admit it so there is sexual tension, then lots of sex, and then they live happily ever after? Sometimes there is some magic , a family legacy, or a mystery. Certainly not great works of literature (however still 100% better than “the grapes of wrath ...more
Margaret McCullough
Jun 15, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Great trilogy! I love how Roberts weaves myth into her stories.
Cyndi
Jan 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-own
Liked these stories, but, abridged...ugh. Must read unabridged quickly.
Alician
Jun 13, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Have reread this series numerous times. Nothing like Nora Roberts - always facinating and fun.
Paola Graziani
Aug 11, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A great read. I turn to Nora Roberts for a quick escape, fun story, and romance. This one had mystery and intrigue as well.
Megan
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
Nora Roberts is hands down one of my favourite authors. Not only is she a prolific writer, she has a way with words that appeals to me in every way. And when I found out that she has written books in the paranormal genre, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. Well as long as that heaven includes Terry Pratchett, Laurel K. Hamilton, Jim Butcher, Rachel Vincent, Tolkien and a number of other authors that I adore!

Anyways, this is not the first of Roberts' fantasy/mythical tales that I have read. A
Estara
Sep 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: readers who like a lot of friendship and family with their romance
Recommended to Estara by: auto-buy contemporary romance author
Katyana
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I did reviews on the individual books in this trilogy, where I rate them on the specifics of each. But for this review, I want to rate the trilogy as a whole... and I'll share my kindle highlights (for those who care about those things).

As a whole, I really, really enjoyed it. Yes, I could nitpick... and I do some of that in the individual reviews. But the whole arc, and the characters... who they became, how they grew... I just loved it. When I think of this book, it is like a warm bonfire in m
Joey Berube
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a re-read for me. I read this trilogy back when it was first released, then again a year later. I saw a quote from the book, which made me want to pick up the books again. I'm so glad I did. It had been long enough that while I remembered the basic storyline, I'd forgotten much of the journey. And that's the point of these books, the journey to find the lost keys and the journey for two people falling in love. I really enjoy many of Nora Roberts' books, but the Key trilogy probably still ...more
Marilyn K
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this trilogy. A couple of the women were initially so argumentative that it seemed unrealistic that their suitors remained interested. But, that was the only major flaw, and things did change as the stories progressed. I liked the stories so much because they caused me to reflect on choices, miracles, and paths taken in my own life.

Nora Roberts has a wonderful imagination and gift for storytelling.
Rosemary Dreyer
I read the Keys Trilogy straight in a row: Key of Light, Key of Knowledge, Key of Valor. While some elements were charming (the women building their Indulgence dream into reality) and fun (the relationships with the men, particularly Simon, and Moe, the dog), other aspects were tiresome (the predictable writing and the path to finding the keys). I usually love Nora Roberts writing, but this trilogy was just so-so.
Ann
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What exquisite planning

The trilogy needed such strong plot lines, and complex details. Roberts laid it out like a master. The love stories, the magic, the characters are unique and not repeats. Good job!
Penny Belland
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love books you have to fight yourself to put down and once again this was one

I love books you have to fight yourself too put down and once again this was one . It held your attention and imagination all at once
Georgia
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So sorry it's over!

Read this a long time ago but it was chosen by book club so I got to read it again. Even better this time... go ahead, get wrapped up in the keys. You know you want to....
Susan Kohler
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-romance
I love these books! The characters are great, they blend but each is different. The storyline enchants.
Each book has it's own charm and overall it's terrific!
Lauren Foster
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: want-to-collect
Colorful and fun, amazing magic. Wonderful love stories and relationships between the female heroes.
Patricia Mattingly
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nora Roberts Key Trilogy

Nora Roberts always tells great stories in her books and i have been reading them for years her trilogy books are the best along with the others.
Gail A Ostrove
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Key Trilogy

All three books kept you riveted to the adventure. Malory, Dana and Zoe were all true heroines in their own right.
Lori
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Entertaining enough as an abridged audio book. Roberts really does a wonderful job of character development and fantasy plot but all in all this is rather thinly disguised romance novel fluff.
Jo Guillory
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Key Trilogy

Just as wonderful the 2nd time around. Love the characters as always. Thank you for all the books you write. Your fan always.
Tracy Tury pennington
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Beyond Fantastical

This trilogy has everything you could want in a story. Intrigue, romance, magic, and the characters are smart and savy and I hated when it ended.
Cheryl
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the best of her trilogies.
Nenny
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My very first Nora Roberts books and I was so impressed. Absolutely loved this series. It had so much more depth and imagination than I ever expected from a romance writer.
sally groff
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
KEY trilogy was wonderful. It touched my heart and my funny bone and had me laughing and crying at some very human, heartwarming, loving moments throughout the series. I highly recommend it!
L M
Aug 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
KEY 1 – KEY OF LIGHT
4.5 STARS - This is book one of a trilogy.
In this we meet all the main characters but we focus on Malory, a down to earth ex Art Gallery manager and her part of the quest.
Malory\s love interest is Flynn the local newspaper owner and his wonderful dog Moe.
Flynn is a real sweetie.
I have owned and read the paperback version for years and this is one series I keep rereading. Now it is in eBook format I can take them on holiday with me.
If you like strong women as heroines paired w
Maura
Marie Z. Johansen
Jun 16, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction, romantic
I just finished reading all three, quick read, books of this trilogy. Great entertainment with happy endings!
A bit predictable? Yes. A bit sappy? Yes, but I can't think of much better 'escape' reading!

Two Gods from "behind the curtain" who have been banished and forced to remain on earth for three thousand years. Three daughters of the king of this " behind the curtain" world; their souls trapped in crystal because of a lapse of attention on the part of the banished duo. Three young mortal woman
Paige
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The first book is amazing.
The second is good but I didn't like the angst.
Couldn't read the third because Zoe got on my nerves so much in the first two books that I knew I could never read a whole book focused on her whiny ass.
Authors like Nora Roberts and Julie Garwood. 13 11 Jul 10, 2018 11:22AM
  • Naked in Death / Glory in Death / Immortal in Death
  • The Official Nora Roberts Companion
  • The Edge of Light (Dark Ages of Britain, #3)
  • Her Knight's Quest (Warriors of the Mist, #2)
  • Amy Unbounded: Belondweg Blossoming
  • River of Dreams (Nine Kingdoms, #8)
  • Eleventh Hour / Blindside / Blowout
  • Haunting Beauty (Mists of Ireland, #1)
  • Ladies of the Lair (Dragon Knights, #1 & 2)
  • Ultimate SEAL Collection Volume 1 (Seal Brotherhood #0.5-4)
  • Nora Roberts
  • Sora Log, Vol. 04
  • Wanting Something More (Stepp Sisters Trilogy, #3)
  • Giant Thief
  • Hollywood Husband, Contract Wife
  • The Starling Project
  • Whirlwind (Welcome to Tyler, #1)

Key Trilogy (3 books)
  • Key of Light (Key Trilogy, #1)
  • Key of Knowledge (Key Trilogy, #2)
  • Key of Valor (Key Trilogy, #3)
“All right.” What harm could it do to have him along?  ” 0 likes