Start by marking “RuneCraft (Seven Runes of Power, #1)” as Want to Read:
RuneCraft (Seven Runes of Power, #1)

RuneCraft (Seven Runes of Power, #1)

4.17  ·  Rating details ·  6 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
RuneCraft is the first book in a trilogy of high fantasy novels that explores deep, metaphysical themes. The story revolves around Peter Uriel, who, after making his transition, is sent to another world to save them from utter ruination. Here they have waited a thousand years for the Destroyer, some in anticipation of being brought to light, others in fear of being envelop ...more
Published July 8th 1991

Haleema
Aug 22, 2012 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Oh my God! This is my computers professor! *soawesomesoawesomesoawesome*

Although I do find the premise extremely cliche, I'm willing to read it just for him. I respect him for stretching his imagination to the fullest extent and actually finishing a whole book! Takes determination, folks. I find it cool that he's a writer, a cook, a musician AND an awesome computers teacher! Oh, yeah. This rocks.
Kamala
Sep 10, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The characters are interesting and dynamic and the story pulls you in. The pacing and the voice of the narration comes and goes, however, making parts of the reading difficult. Overall, I enjoyed the book and I look forward the the release of the next book.
caracal-eyes
Nice. Leave it on a cliff-hanger. I wasn't sure about this one at first, but it quickly pulled me in. While it's not a masterpiece, exactly, it's only the first book, and I'm thinking it'll get better as the story develops. Probably a 3.5, but I rounded up.
Nishant Kumar Jha