Start by marking “Blood Moon (Silver Moon, #3)” as Want to Read:
Blood Moon (Silver Moon, #3)

Blood Moon

(Silver Moon ##3)

Now that Candra and Ben have successfully entered the sixteenth century and left Alaric in the future, it's up to them to stop Ulric and Daciana's banishment to the Otherworld. But there's more to this secretive past than they thought; they not only have to find the wolf that bit their ancestors, but also deal with the town witch, who has the original power to destroy them ...more
Published February 1st 2013

To ask other readers questions about Blood Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood Moon

Start your review of Blood Moon (Silver Moon, #3)
Devon Ashley
Sep 19, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Ahh...itches scratched. I can walk away happy now.
Ash
Dec 28, 2012 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. The twists and turns in the novel really had me enthralled. Not to mention the romance and chemistry between Candra and Ben which of course I thoroughly enjoyed. I was jumping up and down screaming finally, what can I say I'm a teenage girl I might be a bit biased, but oh well. The introduction of the new characters into the novel made it all the more interesting. Not to the EMOTION, ah I love when there is emotion in a book and you actually get to feel like you are ...more
Amy
Mar 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
I think this was the best of the 3. I loved this story. The third and final book to the Silver Moon Series in one word FANTASTIC! I am not one for historical books and I was a bit skeptical with the story taking place in the past but Rebecca did it amazingly. Can I say I was not a huge Ben fan, don’t get me wrong, he has that bad boy attitude but can be a good guy persona. I think it was the arrogance he had about him that turned me off previously, BUT I love Ben after this book. Even with his ...more
Brittany
Jan 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is the must-read last book in the silver moon series. It picks up straight where we left off in the past with Candra and Ben about to search for the witch and wolf who started everything off.

Bit too much sexual content for my liking but a great end to an amazing series. It really closes everything up and thanks to the many new reviews of her past books, she has added some extra scenes from Ben POV of the first book!! I loved reading them.

There were so many points in which I was on the edge
Tiffany
Aug 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
WOW what a book! In Blood Moon, Candra and Ben use their powers to go back in time. It was weird knowing the things that were going to happen and the characters didn’t. I thought it was a lot of fun. Candras and Ben’s love grows more in this one and I loved watching it bloom. You can tell they were meant for each other. Now, the ending for the book was SHOCKING! I loved it, but I just wasn’t expecting it to end like that. I mean OMG. Mind = Blown. I think Blood Moon was the perfect ending to a ...more
Donna Langley
Aug 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG

What an adventure! That was a great ride, 16 century wow. I was so mesmerized I couldn't put this third one down! Was so scared toward the end where they ended up and that Ben wouldn't remember anything that I cried , for real this author was such a great writer that I could put myself tin this story. I definitely want more stories like this from her! BRAVO
Feb 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I feel like this way the best book of all 3...But that's probably the way it was supposed to be. It was a tear jerker a few times in the book. I'm glad everything worked out and they got to keep the memories/baby from the past/future! Sad about Maggie though...
Isabel Vazquez
Mar 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Chandra and Ben's new adventure to save their families and unite their love had taken the back to the past literally. Trying to right the wrong that was done so long ago might just be the key to their happiness.
Shirley
Oct 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I really Enjoyed this book and this series. I'm sad it's over I will miss Candra and Ben.

FYI This book should be read by older teens and adults.
Melanie Santiago
when will the book be release
Adrienne
Nov 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Loved, loved, loved!
Dola
Jul 31, 2013 rated it really liked it
TOTALLY UNEXPECTED ENDING AND I REALLY LIKED IT.
EndlessReading
Dec 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved reading this book! Deffo worth the wait. It's a shame the series had to end, but the ending was perfect. LOVED the whole series. x
Sepideh Sahebsara
Mar 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
love itt
Amber
Jul 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
:( but :) good story, bittersweet ending.
Krystn
May 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome!!!!!

this was so good. I'm so glad there was a third book. not the ending I thought but I loved it just the same.
janie love
Mar 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
love it
May 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
I loved this series so much and I'm sad to see it end, but by far the third book was my favorite!!!!! I can't wait to read whatever Rebecca comes out with next!!!!
Jun 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
Loved how this series was wrapped up, although (SPOILER) I wish they ALL remembered who they were but i still loved it!!!!!!!!!!
Sadie Mendoza
Sep 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Stacey
Oct 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
How did they explain that ending?
Good story.
Megan Forester
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved the series will read it again.

It's a good series didn't stop.
I will def. Read it again. Going to write more?
! ! ! !
Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd)
I liked this series in the beginning, but it kind of went downhill from there for me.
1. Ben
I do not like Ben.
My feelings towards him got worse as the series went on.
In this book, all Ben did was joke about getting Candra's clothes off her and actually get her clothes off her. That's all Ben did in the whole book. Along with sounding like a sexiest, horny, teenage book, he was also very egocentric.
2. The sexual content.
I'm okay with a little bit, but at least half of this book had sexual
Meagan
Aug 17, 2013 rated it liked it
Alright so I read all the books in this series and this one was good in the romance department and had a edge of your seat ending. However, the plot was off the wall, traveling back in time wasn't the problem, their grand plan with the witches, which wasn't a plan at all made it hard to keep up with and just plain.....I don't know it just made no sense. In the end they "fixed" everytghing but the book could have been cut in half with all the crazy nothingness they did in between their romance ...more
Shraddha
Sep 15, 2012 rated it liked it
I really liked the Ben and Candra moments. Too steamy, too heated. Actually, I was beginning to doubt if this is a YA book, because those romantic scenes were that steamy and heated. Nonetheless, I liked how their relationship has grown. But I really had no idea what on earth was going on in this book, what with the witches, spells, traps, crystal and all. And then there was that ending too...
But the truth is, Rebecca Rogers wrote this quite well. All three books proved to be cute and funny, and
Shaelynn
Dec 20, 2014 rated it it was ok
What happened to Ben in this story?! He took a weird, slightly misogynistic turn in this book that was quite unexpected.
Anna
Feb 05, 2013 rated it liked it
Nekeisha Ryce
Aug 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
Review Coming Soon!
Tiffany
Oct 31, 2011 marked it as to-read
I think I'm in love with this cover!
Tia
May 23, 2011 rated it liked it
I was kind of disappointed where this one went overall but it was great to see Candra and Ben together in the end. I was disappointed that they weren't werewolves anymore.

• Hidden Park: Freeing Londyn (Hidden Park Series Book 1)
  • Mated (Fated Mates Book 2)
  • Mated to the Alpha King (A Royal's Tale #1)
  • Unique, Different, Found (Nightfall, #1)
  • Emerald Moon (Dream Siren, #1)
  • Alpha Heat (Sons of Thunder MC, #1)
  • Silver Wolf Clan (Silver Wolf Clan, #1)
  • Black Wolf's Revenge (Silver Wolf Clan, #2)
  • Brand of the Pack (Silver Wolf Clan, #3)
  • Summit of the Wolf (Silver Wolf Clan, #4)
  • Shifted Fate (The Wolves of Forest Grove Book 1)
  • Alpha (Forever, #1)
  • Beasty (A Royal's Tale #2)
  • A Whisper in Time (Whisper Falls #2)
  • Rage (Wolf Rage #2)
  • The Love of a Lycan 1 (Shifter Academy Reverse Harem #1)
  • Forgotten, Saved, Loved (Nightfall, #2)
  • The Pack (The Pack #1)
Rebecca expressed her creative side at an early age and hasn't stopped since. She won't hesitate to tell you that she lives inside her imagination, and it's better than reality.

Follow Rebecca on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram to stay updated regarding her books and reviews, or sign up for her newsletter.

Silver Moon (4 books)
  • Alpha Moon (Silver Moon, #0.5)
  • Silver Moon (Silver Moon, #1)
  • Black Moon (Silver Moon, #2)