Start by marking “Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #6)” as Want to Read:
Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #6)

Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson #6)

4.09  ·  Rating details ·  17,040 Ratings  ·  398 Reviews
Published May 3rd 2005 by HarperCollinsChildren'sBooks (first published January 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers, please sign up.
Jenny Heise She's 14 in the first book and at some point says her birthday is in September or October. So I'm going with 15.

Zoë
Jun 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5/5

I loved this book! In the last few Georgia Nicolson books, I felt like not a lot happened, but this one had some real plot! I'm unsure how I feel about Masimo currently, but I DO know that Georgia and Dave the Laugh NEED TO GET TOGETHER ASAP. Also, I need some more of Robbie, even though he's in another country and everything. I can't get enough of Georgia and her silly plans and I will be starting the next in the series right away!
Tatiana
May 01, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya, 2011, chick-lit, favorites, 2017
These books never fail to cheer me up!

In this installment the hunt for Italian Stallion continues.

During ace gang's emergency 5-hour meeting re: dinner date with Masimo.

6:30 pm

Then we got on to the snogging bit.

I said, "Do you think Italians snog the same as English boys?"

Rosie said, "I don't know if they do anything different with their tongues or what their ear work is like. You will have to give us a complete and full report. What number will you let him go up to on the first date?"

"I thought
Beth
The hills are alive... with the sound of PANTS!
All for Dave the Laugh, Masimo... not so much.

I swear the Georgia is my spirit animal of me 10 years ago :')
Gina
Jun 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Not quite sure why I keep reading these books because the writing style is cringe and Georgia is an annoying self-centred git but I can't stop myselfffff
Anna
Georgia is so cringe-worthy. I spent 95% of the book silently yelling at her in my head to see some sense and:
-Write back to Robbie. He was sweet and nice and you're being an asshole, Georgia.
-Not bring so much shit with her to the States. You don't need it.
-Stop being so embarrassing. I literally can't handle anymore weird excuses for the weird things she does.
-GET TOGETHER WITH DAVE THE LAUGH. He's perfect for her and Masimo is probably going to break up with her anyway. DAVE THE LAUGH, Georgi
Mindy
Actual rating: 4.5

This series is so fun if you're in the right mood. I had to read a book that takes place in another country and the majority of this book takes place in England. This is number 6 in the series and I think it's my favorite one so far. For me, these are laugh out loud funny. I had to take off half a star because of the cliffhanger ending. Luckily I have the next one in the series.

2016 MacHalo Challenge: A book set in a different country
Jasmine J
Mar 19, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: comics
Recommended to Jasmine by: Jannelle&Janeen
I love all the Georgia books. They make me laugh histarically, mostly because she does a lot of the things I woud do(like that). I can't wait to see what she does next. She left me on the edge of a cliff last book.
Taylor
Ah Georgia -- hung out on the rack of love, leaving readers on the rack, too, with such a sticky cliffhanger.

Masimo? Robbie? Dave? The whole boy spectrum is covered here.

Onto the next....
Kat
Dec 15, 2009 rated it really liked it
It's off to 'hamburger-a-go-go' land! At the end of the previous book Georgia's dad announces that they're off to America for a clown car convention. So the Nicolsons, along with Georgia's best mate Jas, set off for Memphis. The "Italian stallion" Masimo just so happens to be in America too, but in Manhattan. Georgia apparently has no concept of American geography, because she thinks it'll be a cinch for her and Jas to hop on a Greyhound to see Masimo. She doesn't even know where he's staying an ...more
Sofia
Jun 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 stars

Goodreads description: Let the overseas snogfest begin!

Georgia and Jas are off to Hamburger-a-gogo land! Georgia plans to track down Masimo, the Italian-American dreamboat, but after a long week in America, she only succeeds in learning importantish things -- like how to ride a bucking bronco. Will Georgia reel in the Italian dreamboat? Or is she destined to live forever all aloney on her owney?

This was hilarious. Louise Rennison never fails to
Marija
Jun 14, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary, ya-mg
Hamburger-a-gogo land and Molto, molto Masimo vs. Il Ministrone—need I say more? ;) The Miss Malaprop moments are priceless.

Favorite line:
Masimo: “Are you freddo…?”
Georgia: “Oh dear God, he wasn’t going to talk about elves and hobbits, like boys did, was he?”

The cat imagery in these books is excellent. You can tell that Rennison must have had a cat: “Angus got on my knee and started doing that kneading thing they do to make you all comfy. For them. I am like a human bean bag to him.”
Jackie
Sep 02, 2008 rated it really liked it
Imagine a book that you have to check out and carry home in secret, becuase the titles are so bizarre! I love this series of books. My fab fave part in this one was the shoes. HYSTERICAL!
Lexi Herondale
Dec 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
12/10/2014 I NEVER WANT THIS SERIES TO BE OVER.
1/9/2016 Georgia as a Youtuber would be the best thing ever.
Tsippora
Ok... I need a little break from this seriea...
Was it just me or was Georgia more of a bitch in this one??
Emma Hart
Jul 17, 2013 rated it liked it
Tanna Ray
Sep 20, 2011 rated it it was amazing
A book written in narrative, first person style. The book itself is written as though it were Georgia Nicholson's own journal, the whole time you feel as though Louise has cut a a hole in Georgia's head and installed a window. The story is all about Georgia's fight for a new "Sex God" in her life and all the beauty rituals she must go through to impress the man (men) of her dreams. She has given up on Robbie and now her main vision in her eyes of affection is Massimo (The Italian Stallion). She ...more
Tyree
Jun 10, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: summer-reading
This book is about two amazing people named Georgia and Jas. Throughout this whole book Georgia and Jas went on a journey to Hamburger which is a Go Go Land. As they were on their journey they tried to find Masimo. Masimo is their Future Boat they always dreamed for. As one 1 week full past, Georgia did not come across or succed in getting her dreamboat. All she did was she learned how to ride a bucking bronco. It wasn't all that special but she still learned something.
I can connect to this bo
Christina
Kiera Beddes
Genre: romance, make-up, boys, snogging
Summary: Georgia Nicolson is the biggest player in the world and she doesn't even realize it. Well, I think she has some awareness of it, but still, she is remarkably dense. Just hook up with Dave the Laugh already! Robbie the Sex God is Kiwi-a-gogo land still thinks about her and Masimo is just an attractive Italian. Dave is English and there and madly in love with her and she keeps yakking about other boys and he is heartbroken. Georgia has a pretty hilar
Mandy at Blythes & Books
Jul 16, 2012 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone, everyone, teens
This installment was even more funny, sad and vivid than the ones before.

It's like Georgia is becoming a real person more and more. The quirky things that keep happening to her (some self-inflicted, others by pure clumsiness, other things caused by her weird family) are hilarious at times.
Other times I feel like she's me, or one of my friends. She's not nice all of the time, even if she thinks she's funny. She's preoccupied with herself. Which is very normal for a teen girl and sooo recognizab
Julie Decker
Aug 21, 2014 rated it liked it
Georgia is again wrestling with romantic troubles, and this time there are three contenders: Masimo, Robbie, and of course Dave the Laugh. She's disappointed to find that her trip to America takes her nowhere near where Masimo is, and she gets to have a great time with her embarrassing family. Her friends at home support her ridiculousness and go to great lengths to give her romantic advice. (And by the way, "boy entrancers" are fake eyelashes. She is talking about her cat eating them.)

It's more
Cristi-Lael
Picked up this book after taking a short break from the series. I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly it went. The last book before this seemed to drag a bit for me, but that may have been because I needed a break.
I think Georgia is finally coming into her own. The humor was a bit more mature in this one and I appreciated that. I've said before that I probably would have loved these book had they been around when I was 15, but I'm losing something reading them at nearly 40.
All told, I enjoy
Dan
Ultimately, not a lot happens in this story and nothing is truly resolved; it is just a weeks-long snapshot of the life of an English 16-year-old girl. The pleasure comes from Georgia's narrative voice and her highly idiosyncratic use of the Queen's English (if such it can be called). Think "Bertie Wooster as a modern teen-ager". The audiobook is read by the author, so I know what I heard was absolutely authentic in terms of what she wanted us to hear.
Allonsythornraxx
01 December, 2016

Meh. I am tired and crabby, Georgia Nicholson has made me go from a happy person to a mentally exhausted person in roughly 4 hours. Quite the accomplishment. This is meant to be a comedic novel, no? I laughed once.

Georgia is a horrible little snob and I am at a loss as to how she actually has any friends.
Natalie Hennessy
Jul 29, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
3.5/5 stars. Georgia is at it again! The family's trip to Hamburger-a-gogo land was absolutely ridiculous in a very amusing way. I can't wait to see what boy she chooses in her now love-square.
Maeve (Otherwordlybooks)
Oh Georgia! Forget the Italian Stallion! Dave the Laugh and the Guitar Plucker are the one's for you!!
Alexa Vazquez
Oct 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Have you ever wanted a bit of drama with a mixture of comedy in your stories? Well in Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers by Louise Rennison you can have all the laughter and tons of drama you want. In this realistic fiction story you will hear about Georgia Nicolson’s drama she has with her friends and her enemies.

In the story Georgia is left with the greatest news on earth (well for her at least), she’s going to Hamburger-a-gogo land (in other words, America)! She’s thinks in her head that for once
Anthony
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Louise Rennison (2005) '...THEN HE ATE MY BOY ENTRANCERS.'
London. HarperCollins

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 5 out of 5 stars

GoodReads.com write, "In this latest instalment of the confessions of Georgia Nicolson, she recounts her trip to Hamburger-a-gogo land and her attempts to entice Masimo, the Italian stallion. Can she become the composed sex kitten she aspires to be?"

This one has Georgia and Jas taking America. In the background is the now 3 boys (Robbie The Sex God, Dave The Laugh and Masimo The Lurve God) w
Jake Collins
I thought the first half of this one was okay - nothing really new or particularly interesting, but at least a change of scene to the USA allowed for some slightly different characters and events. However, I found the second half (which is pretty much exclusively about ensnaring Masimo) really, really stupid! It was so woolly and facile, I actually struggled to read it.

I encountered a few specific disappointments as well. Robbie seems to have developed discernible feelings only so that Georgia c
Pyrate Queen
Masimo, the Italian-American lead singer of the Stiff Dylan's, is off to Hamburger-a-go-go-Land, aka America. So when Georgia learns that her family is taking a vacation to the clown car convention in Memphis, she thinks that a rendezvous with Masimo is inevitable. Little does she know that Memphis and Manhattan are nowhere near each other and her return to England is a let down because Tom comes back from Kiwi-a-gogo-land (New Zealand), though he does bring with him a picture of Robbie, the sex ...more
soo... 2 32 Jun 14, 2008 01:57PM
  • Real Live Boyfriends: Yes. Boyfriends, Plural. If My Life Weren't Complicated, I Wouldn't Be Ruby Oliver (Ruby Oliver, #4)
  • Girl, 15, Charming but Insane (Jess Jordan, #1)
  • Mates, Dates, and Sleepover Secrets (Mates, Dates, #4)
  • The Taming of the Dru (Emily, #4)
  • Apartment 255
  • Stealing Princes
  • My (Not So) Simple Life (Rachel Riley, #4)
  • The Murder of Bindy Mackenzie (Ashbury/Brookfield, #3)
  • Falling Hook, Line and Sinker (Electra Brown, #5)
  • Butterflies, Bullies and Bad Bad Habits (Ally's World, #3)
  • Sealed with a Kiss (Diary of a Crush, #3)
Louise Rennison was the bestselling award-winning author of the phenomenally successful ‘Confessions of Georgia Nicolson’ series, translated into over 34 languages and to the stage and big screen as ‘Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging’. She has won the Nestle Smarties Book Prize, the Michael L. Printz Honor Book and the Roald Dahl Funny prize for ‘Withering Tights’. Louise sadly died on the Februa ...more
More about Louise Rennison

Confessions of Georgia Nicolson (10 books)
  • Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #1)
  • On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #2)
  • Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #3)
  • Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #4)
  • Away Laughing on a Fast Camel (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #5)
  • Startled by His Furry Shorts (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #7)
  • Love Is a Many Trousered Thing (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #8)
  • Stop in the Name of Pants! (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #9)
  • Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #10)

Young Adult Deals

• Son of the Dawn (Ghosts of the Shadow Market #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Mechanica (Mechanica, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • A Night Divided
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Three Dark Crowns (Three Dark Crowns, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Lotterys Plus One
    $10.99 $1.99
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Gone (Gone, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Conjure (Hoodoo Apprentice)
    $5.99 $0.00
  • Moon Chosen (Tales of a New World #1)
    $8.51 $2.99
  • Deviants (Dust Chronicles #1)
    $4.49 $0.99
  • Before She Ignites (Fallen Isles, #1)
    $6.49 $1.99
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Leave Myself Behind
    $15.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Chemistry Lessons
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Menagerie
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Prom Night in Purgatory (Purgatory, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $2.49
  • The Infinite (Gates of Thread and Stone #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Touching Spirit Bear (Spirit Bear, #1)
“You make me laugh like a loon on loon tablets!” 54 likes
“What if you were really meant to be with someone? But you kept messing about and having the Horn and so on and you lost them.” 29 likes