Start by marking “Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #6)” as Want to Read:
Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #6)

Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers

(Confessions of Georgia Nicolson #6)

Published May 3rd 2005 by HarperCollinsChildren'sBooks

To ask other readers questions about Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers, please sign up.
Jenny Heise She's 14 in the first book and at some point says her birthday is in September or October. So I'm going with 15.

Zoë
Jun 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5/5

I loved this book! In the last few Georgia Nicolson books, I felt like not a lot happened, but this one had some real plot! I'm unsure how I feel about Masimo currently, but I DO know that Georgia and Dave the Laugh NEED TO GET TOGETHER ASAP. Also, I need some more of Robbie, even though he's in another country and everything. I can't get enough of Georgia and her silly plans and I will be starting the next in the series right away!
Tatiana
May 01, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017, ya, 2011, chick-lit, favorites
These books never fail to cheer me up!

In this installment the hunt for Italian Stallion continues.

During ace gang's emergency 5-hour meeting re: dinner date with Masimo.

6:30 pm

Then we got on to the snogging bit.

I said, "Do you think Italians snog the same as English boys?"

Rosie said, "I don't know if they do anything different with their tongues or what their ear work is like. You will have to give us a complete and full report. What number will you let him go up to on the first date?"

"I thought
Beth
The hills are alive... with the sound of PANTS!
All for Dave the Laugh, Masimo... not so much.

I swear the Georgia is my spirit animal of me 10 years ago :')
Gina
Jun 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Not quite sure why I keep reading these books because the writing style is cringe and Georgia is an annoying self-centred git but I can't stop myselfffff
Anna
Georgia is so cringe-worthy. I spent 95% of the book silently yelling at her in my head to see some sense and:
-Write back to Robbie. He was sweet and nice and you're being an asshole, Georgia.
-Not bring so much shit with her to the States. You don't need it.
-Stop being so embarrassing. I literally can't handle anymore weird excuses for the weird things she does.
-GET TOGETHER WITH DAVE THE LAUGH. He's perfect for her and Masimo is probably going to break up with her anyway. DAVE THE LAUGH, Georgi
Mindy
Actual rating: 4.5

This series is so fun if you're in the right mood. I had to read a book that takes place in another country and the majority of this book takes place in England. This is number 6 in the series and I think it's my favorite one so far. For me, these are laugh out loud funny. I had to take off half a star because of the cliffhanger ending. Luckily I have the next one in the series.

2016 MacHalo Challenge: A book set in a different country
Jasmine J
Mar 19, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: comics
Recommended to Jasmine by: Jannelle&Janeen
I love all the Georgia books. They make me laugh histarically, mostly because she does a lot of the things I woud do(like that). I can't wait to see what she does next. She left me on the edge of a cliff last book.
Taylor
Ah Georgia -- hung out on the rack of love, leaving readers on the rack, too, with such a sticky cliffhanger.

Masimo? Robbie? Dave? The whole boy spectrum is covered here.

Onto the next....
Jennifer Girard
Georgia is hilarious but it's not always her intention! I hope she'll learn from her mistakes.
Kat
Dec 15, 2009 rated it really liked it
It's off to 'hamburger-a-go-go' land! At the end of the previous book Georgia's dad announces that they're off to America for a clown car convention. So the Nicolsons, along with Georgia's best mate Jas, set off for Memphis. The "Italian stallion" Masimo just so happens to be in America too, but in Manhattan. Georgia apparently has no concept of American geography, because she thinks it'll be a cinch for her and Jas to hop on a Greyhound to see Masimo. She doesn't even know where he's staying an ...more
Sofia
Jun 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 stars

Goodreads description: Let the overseas snogfest begin!

Georgia and Jas are off to Hamburger-a-gogo land! Georgia plans to track down Masimo, the Italian-American dreamboat, but after a long week in America, she only succeeds in learning importantish things -- like how to ride a bucking bronco. Will Georgia reel in the Italian dreamboat? Or is she destined to live forever all aloney on her owney?

This was hilarious. Louise Rennison never fails to
Marija
Jun 14, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary, ya-mg
Hamburger-a-gogo land and Molto, molto Masimo vs. Il Ministrone—need I say more? ;) The Miss Malaprop moments are priceless.

Favorite line:
Masimo: “Are you freddo…?”
Georgia: “Oh dear God, he wasn’t going to talk about elves and hobbits, like boys did, was he?”

The cat imagery in these books is excellent. You can tell that Rennison must have had a cat: “Angus got on my knee and started doing that kneading thing they do to make you all comfy. For them. I am like a human bean bag to him.”
Lexi Herondale
Dec 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
12/10/2014 I NEVER WANT THIS SERIES TO BE OVER.
1/9/2016 Georgia as a Youtuber would be the best thing ever.
Jackie
Sep 02, 2008 rated it really liked it
Imagine a book that you have to check out and carry home in secret, becuase the titles are so bizarre! I love this series of books. My fab fave part in this one was the shoes. HYSTERICAL!
Tsippora
Ok... I need a little break from this seriea...
Was it just me or was Georgia more of a bitch in this one??
Emma Hart
Jul 17, 2013 rated it liked it
Tanna Ray
Sep 20, 2011 rated it it was amazing
A book written in narrative, first person style. The book itself is written as though it were Georgia Nicholson's own journal, the whole time you feel as though Louise has cut a a hole in Georgia's head and installed a window. The story is all about Georgia's fight for a new "Sex God" in her life and all the beauty rituals she must go through to impress the man (men) of her dreams. She has given up on Robbie and now her main vision in her eyes of affection is Massimo (The Italian Stallion). She ...more
Tyree
Jun 10, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: summer-reading
This book is about two amazing people named Georgia and Jas. Throughout this whole book Georgia and Jas went on a journey to Hamburger which is a Go Go Land. As they were on their journey they tried to find Masimo. Masimo is their Future Boat they always dreamed for. As one 1 week full past, Georgia did not come across or succed in getting her dreamboat. All she did was she learned how to ride a bucking bronco. It wasn't all that special but she still learned something.
I can connect to this bo
Christina
Kiera Beddes
Genre: romance, make-up, boys, snogging
Summary: Georgia Nicolson is the biggest player in the world and she doesn't even realize it. Well, I think she has some awareness of it, but still, she is remarkably dense. Just hook up with Dave the Laugh already! Robbie the Sex God is Kiwi-a-gogo land still thinks about her and Masimo is just an attractive Italian. Dave is English and there and madly in love with her and she keeps yakking about other boys and he is heartbroken. Georgia has a pretty hilar
Julie Decker
Aug 21, 2014 rated it liked it
Georgia is again wrestling with romantic troubles, and this time there are three contenders: Masimo, Robbie, and of course Dave the Laugh. She's disappointed to find that her trip to America takes her nowhere near where Masimo is, and she gets to have a great time with her embarrassing family. Her friends at home support her ridiculousness and go to great lengths to give her romantic advice. (And by the way, "boy entrancers" are fake eyelashes. She is talking about her cat eating them.)

It's more
Mandy at Blythes & Books
Jul 16, 2012 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone, everyone, teens
This installment was even more funny, sad and vivid than the ones before.

It's like Georgia is becoming a real person more and more. The quirky things that keep happening to her (some self-inflicted, others by pure clumsiness, other things caused by her weird family) are hilarious at times.
Other times I feel like she's me, or one of my friends. She's not nice all of the time, even if she thinks she's funny. She's preoccupied with herself. Which is very normal for a teen girl and sooo recognizab
Cristi-Lael
Picked up this book after taking a short break from the series. I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly it went. The last book before this seemed to drag a bit for me, but that may have been because I needed a break.
I think Georgia is finally coming into her own. The humor was a bit more mature in this one and I appreciated that. I've said before that I probably would have loved these book had they been around when I was 15, but I'm losing something reading them at nearly 40.
All told, I enjoy
Dan Carey
Ultimately, not a lot happens in this story and nothing is truly resolved; it is just a weeks-long snapshot of the life of an English 16-year-old girl. The pleasure comes from Georgia's narrative voice and her highly idiosyncratic use of the Queen's English (if such it can be called). Think "Bertie Wooster as a modern teen-ager". The audiobook is read by the author, so I know what I heard was absolutely authentic in terms of what she wanted us to hear.
Ellyn   → Allonsythornraxx
01 December, 2016

Meh. I am tired and crabby, Georgia Nicholson has made me go from a happy person to a mentally exhausted person in roughly 4 hours. Quite the accomplishment. This is meant to be a comedic novel, no? I laughed once.

Georgia is a horrible little snob and I am at a loss as to how she actually has any friends.
Louisa with an A
Nov 14, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series, my-books
Oh Georgia! Forget the Italian Stallion! Dave the Laugh and the Guitar Plucker are the one's for you!!
Natalie Hennessy
Jul 29, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: on-my-shelves, 2016
3.5/5 stars. Georgia is at it again! The family's trip to Hamburger-a-gogo land was absolutely ridiculous in a very amusing way. I can't wait to see what boy she chooses in her now love-square.
Emily
Jun 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Masimo. And Dave the Laugh. And hamburger-a-gogo land.
Alexa Vazquez
Oct 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Have you ever wanted a bit of drama with a mixture of comedy in your stories? Well in Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers by Louise Rennison you can have all the laughter and tons of drama you want. In this realistic fiction story you will hear about Georgia Nicolson’s drama she has with her friends and her enemies.

In the story Georgia is left with the greatest news on earth (well for her at least), she’s going to Hamburger-a-gogo land (in other words, America)! She’s thinks in her head that for once
Anthony
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Louise Rennison (2005) '...THEN HE ATE MY BOY ENTRANCERS.'
London. HarperCollins

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 5 out of 5 stars

GoodReads.com write, "In this latest instalment of the confessions of Georgia Nicolson, she recounts her trip to Hamburger-a-gogo land and her attempts to entice Masimo, the Italian stallion. Can she become the composed sex kitten she aspires to be?"

This one has Georgia and Jas taking America. In the background is the now 3 boys (Robbie The Sex God, Dave The Laugh and Masimo The Lurve God) w
soo... 2 32 Jun 14, 2008 01:57PM

• Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)
  • The Taming of the Dru (Emily, #4)
  • Mates, Dates, and Sequin Smiles (Mates, Dates #7)
  • My (Not So) Simple Life (Rachel Riley, #4)
  • Sealed with a Kiss (Diary of a Crush, #3)
  • Butterflies, Bullies and Bad Bad Habits (Ally's World, #3)
  • Real Live Boyfriends: Yes. Boyfriends, Plural. If My Life Weren't Complicated, I Wouldn't Be Ruby Oliver (Ruby Oliver, #4)
  • Life at the Shallow End (Electra Brown, #1)
  • Girl, 15, Charming but Insane (Jess Jordan, #1)
  • The Murder of Bindy Mackenzie (Ashbury/Brookfield, #3)
  • Ibiza Nights (Diary of a Chav, #4)
  • Apartment 255
Louise Rennison was the bestselling award-winning author of the phenomenally successful ‘Confessions of Georgia Nicolson’ series, translated into over 34 languages and to the stage and big screen as ‘Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging’. She has won the Nestle Smarties Book Prize, the Michael L. Printz Honor Book and the Roald Dahl Funny prize for ‘Withering Tights’. Louise sadly died on the Februa ...more

Confessions of Georgia Nicolson (10 books)
  • Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #1)
  • On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #2)
  • Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #3)
  • Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #4)
  • Away Laughing on a Fast Camel (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #5)
  • Startled by His Furry Shorts (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #7)
  • Love Is a Many Trousered Thing (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #8)
  • Stop in the Name of Pants! (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #9)
  • Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #10)
“You make me laugh like a loon on loon tablets!” 55 likes
“What if you were really meant to be with someone? But you kept messing about and having the Horn and so on and you lost them.” 28 likes