Start by marking “Bob and Larry in the Case of the Missing Patience” as Want to Read:
Bob and Larry in the Case of the Missing Patience

Bob and Larry in the Case of the Missing Patience

3.98  ·  Rating details ·  61 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
A Lesson in Being Patient

The Pod Squad needs some detective training, and Bob and Larry are on the job. But will the expert detectives be able to stay patient when things don’t go their way?

This is a Level One I Can Read! book, which means it’s perfect for children learning to sound out words and sentences. It aligns with guided reading level I and will be of interest to c
Published August 27th 2011 by Zonderkidz (first published August 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Bob and Larry in the Case of the Missing Patience, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bob and Larry in the Case of the Missing Patience

Renee Bedgood
Aug 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I do like veggie tales.

This is a cute story about being kind and using nice words. However it is
missing some words. Veggie tales are cute
Sandra Stiles
Mar 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Bob and Larry are detectives. Larry carries around a stuffed badger to help him remain courageous They have to teach a new group called the Pod Squad to be great detectives. Their first case they get a tip on the Masked Door Slammer. There are too many of them to fit in the detective’s car so they take the Pod Squad van that breaks down. This causes them to miss the Masked Door Slammer. The peas rolled down the hill and this causes Larry and Bob to use hateful words towards them. They suddenly f ...more
Kelsey Dobbins
Mar 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book is awesome for teaching patience. One thing happens after another in the story. If it's not something then it's something else that goes wrong for Bob and Larry. They learn to be patient and they also learn how mean words can be hurtful. This book is also great for teaching understanding. We are all a little more understanding of other's situations if we've been through some things ourselves.
Dona
Jan 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: early-readers
Good message about patience while teaching! "A person's wisdom yields patience." -Proverbs 19:11
Sadly, based on my level of patience sometimes, I am not as wise as I would like to be. Something to work on. This series is a fun one for young children to practice their reading skills on while reminding parents of important principles. Very nice.
Carrie
Jul 05, 2015 rated it it was ok
I'm losing patience waiting to find out what happened with the Masked Door Slammer. They dropped that case quickly, thus the two star rating. Ultimately it's a decent story about patience, but the quality of the story is typical of run-of-the-mill children's books. I expected a little more from the Veggies.
Margaret Chind
Aug 09, 2011 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Margaret by: Candice Frederick
VeggieTales is a staple in our home so it is no surprise to enjoy early readers with familiar vegetable faces and moral lessons and stories full of silliness. The case of the missing patience is a great "private i" story showing that one may need to reflect on their own behavior as well as or even more than others.

*thanks zondervan
***typed from NookColor
Bennie Votipka
Aug 28, 2016 rated it liked it
Lame
Randie D. Camp, M.S.
Sep 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
A fun, intriguing story for beginning readers that also teaches a valuable lesson in being patient and kind when others make a mistake.
Anastasia Larson
Jan 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Good for young ones. All about taking your time and patience.
Chris
Mar 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Son Loves this bok!

Every night my son and I have to read this short story on patience. It's one of his favorite books.
Melody
Apr 08, 2014
Becky Hollar
May 08, 2013
fred malloy
rated it did not like it
May 28, 2015