Start by marking “Extinguishing the Light” as Want to Read:
Extinguishing the Light

Extinguishing the Light

4.5  ·  Rating details ·  4 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Faced with hard time in the worst prison for a crime he didn't commit, one man is able to change the lives of many people, with little regard for his own personal well-being. This is what true humanity is all about: doing what is right for the whole, not for the one. This drama shows you what a real prison can be like, while at the same time giving you hope and understandi ...more
Published June 1st 2010 by Creative House Int'l Press, Inc. (first published March 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Extinguishing the Light, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Extinguishing the Light

Mary Ellen
Jun 16, 2011 rated it liked it
Thank you Goodreads for the book "Extinguishing the Light". I have not yet read it, but am looking forward very much to reading it.
I really enjoyed this book! It is thought provoking and reminds me of another book I read. However, the grammatical mistakes and poor sentence structure which permeate the book interfered with my enjoyment of the book. I wonder if this was a finished copy or a proof. Nevertheless, it was a good book and I thank B. Alan Bourgeois for the copy.
ide Thompson
Feb 08, 2015
B. Alan Bourgeois
Apr 28, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
B Alan Bourgeois
Roberta
Diane Vinesett
Maxine
May 04, 2011
Is it immoral or sacrilegious to show Jesus Christ in a new story? 1 2 Dec 02, 2013 05:41PM
2801950
Mr. Bourgeois has written on a variety of subjects and using a wide selection of styles. His first story $200 Alan, based on a true story, was published in 1990 in a California Prison newsletter. That initial thrill from writing that story set him on his current path.

Over the years Mr. Bourgeois has written articles for newspapers and magazines, plus, short stories and fantasies. In 1997, he bega
More about B. Alan Bourgeois...