Start by marking “Reimagining the California Lawn:Water-conserving Plants, Practices, and Designs” as Want to Read:
Reimagining the California Lawn:Water-conserving Plants, Practices, and Designs

Reimagining the California Lawn:Water-conserving Plants, Practices, and Designs

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Reimagining the California Lawn features water-conserving plants from around the world and offers design ideas and practical solutions to help you create a vibrant garden that complements our mediterranean climate. From greenswards and meadows to succulent and kitchen gardens, this book presents alternatives to the traditional lawn that can reduce water use, beautify the l ...more
Published April 1st 2011 by Cachuma Press

To ask other readers questions about Reimagining the California Lawn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reimagining the California Lawn

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Erin Casteel
Feb 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: garden
Might be my favorite garden book I've read. A wealth of information, presented well: from discussions of styles of garden to a plant encyclopedia. The encyclopedia is even broken down into lists of plants that are tough, deer-resistant, fragrant, do well in shade, etc.
Jennifer Barber
Feb 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I checked this book out from the library. I liked it so much that I bought it. It gives examples of great plants that would grow in my region in California. I think this will be the book that I will mostly use when relandscaping my front yard.
Laila