Start by marking “Felix, der Wirbelwind (Die Wilden Fussballkerle #2)” as Want to Read:
Felix, der Wirbelwind (Die Wilden Fussballkerle #2)

Felix, der Wirbelwind

(Die Wilden Fußball Kerle #2)

Un nuevo compañero llega a la calse de Félix: Rocce, el hijo de un futbolista brasileño que juega en el Bayern. Todos lo reciben con los brazos abiertos excepto Félix, que lo encuentra de los más engreído. Pero Rocce convence a cualquiera con su fútbol y, además, quiere jugar como sea con Las Fieras. Sin embargo, su padre, empeñado en que su hijo juegue en el Bayern, le ...more
160 pages
Published (first published January 1st 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Felix, der Wirbelwind, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Felix, der Wirbelwind

Start your review of Felix, der Wirbelwind (Die Wilden Fussballkerle #2)
SueAnne Christman Beaumont
Cute! My kids loved it and couldn't wait to get to the next chapter. I love how it talks about how the kids need to work hard and be a team. We are looking forward to reading the first of the series...skipped ahead by accident!
El Rastreador
Por fin continuo con uno de mis propósitos de este año. Si no te quieres perder nada, sigue todas las noticias utilizando #RastreaLeeLasFieras
Khan
Jan 19, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Das Märchen war gut, aber ist für Kinder. Ich habe das Buch für Deutschüben gelesen.
Karielle at Books à la Mode
May 22, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: blog
From the Back Cover: Fabio, the son of a famous Brazilian soccer player, wants to join the Wild Soccer Bunch. But Fabio's father has other plans. He makes his son play for the Furies, one of the best youth club teams in the country. The Wild Soccer Bunch is devastated, but Diego has a different plan. He turns the Wild Soccer Bunch into a club team and challenges the Furies to a game! Can the wild Soccer Bunch survive the game? Can their friendship endure the test?

What Stephanie Thought: I was
Gmr
Jun 16, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: young readers
Recommended to Gmr by: The Wild Soccer Bunch
This is book two in an extensive series for young readers and in it we find the Wild Soccer Bunch at the end of the line. You see, at the end of book one, the gang beat the biggest baddest soccer group around but the high ended up rather short lived. A new kid's in town and although he loves the game as much as this motley crew, he won't be playing with them anytime soon....especially if his super soccer star father has anything to say about it.

To add insult the injury, when the boys try to find
RaeLynn Fry

Elementary Fiction

Content Rating: G

Spoilers: Yes

Coffee Beans: 3/5

This is such a fun book for youngsters! I found it entertaining and fast-paced and passed it on to my nephew who is a huge soccer fan. The concept dealt with is very relatable to children in this age market, and everything in the book (reactions, emotions, situations, etc) is magnified by ten so that it's easy for the young reader to pick up on what's going on.

I liked how the author snuck in
Debp
Apr 28, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is about a group of boys that play soccer. They meet a boy whose father is a overbearing, famous soccer player. He wants to join their team, but isn't allowed to. The boys take it personally, and come together to play against the team the new boy plays on. They work very hard to achieve this goal, learning along the way it isn't alway the goal that is important.
What I liked about this book is how supportive the mother was to Diego. It is nice to see a parent protrayed in a good light.
Utopía L.
Jan 16, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Resumen reseña:
Un libro, en un principio, escrito para preadolescentes, pero en el que yo he encontrado un trasfondo muy importante que atañe también a los padres y a su importante papel en la educación de sus hijos. Es la ventaja de leer libros infantiles cuando ya estás más cerca de ser adulta que niña, que lees las palabras con otra mirada y encuentras más matices que un niño de la edad recomendada para el libro. Sobre todo cuando el libro no está escrito por un niño de 11 años, como los
Cooper W
Sep 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is for people who like fiction sports books if you are a kind of person who likes nonfiction sports book you would not like this book. I think this book was good for me because I like all sports book any sport you name it. I think this was about a 4 out of 5 probably a B+ because its kinda a underdog story. Like this one team nobody knows of plays the best youth club soccer team in the world. Anyway I think if you like sports any sport you would like this book. Especially soccer I like ...more
Lynn
Oct 27, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: juvenile-nf
Slow start, just another underdog, same old story. A few twists in the middle started grabbing my interest with a satisfying ending. The author knows soccer, so the writing is authentic.
BIG problem: the author invites readers to visit the website, to join the WSB Champions Club, and the Facebook community. No problem with the club and website, but Facebook?? I know that a lot of youngsters are on Facebook, but is it OK to encourage those younger than 13 to be on it?

This happy ending makes me
Sally Wolf
Jul 12, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Wild Soccer Bunch Book 2 Diego the Tornado

This is the second book in the Wild Soccer Bunch series.
In this new book there is a new boy in town who wants to play on their team
The problem is that the boy's father a famous soccer player doesn't want his
son to play with a bunch of kids he wants him to play with a real soccer league
It is up to the Wild Soccer bunch to learn what it means to be a team and a friend.
This is a great book about the power of teamwork and friendship. I would recommend
León
Jun 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Los considero unos excelentes libros para los niños, enseñan muchísimas cosas valiosas en pocas páginas. Lo mejor que son divertidos y por supuesto ágiles. Hasta personas de edad considerable, con buen sentido del humor y cierta simplicidad, pueden disfrutarlos mucho, como es en mi caso. Cabe destacar, que lo interesante de esta serie de libros es que, como el nombre lo implica, cada libro se centra en uno de los 11 personajes principales que componen esta serie. En este caso, el libro se centra ...more
Khrystine
I think kids who like soccer will really get into this book, and it had some very well-written parts. However the adults were portrayed strangely to me. Maybe it's just how Diego and his friends see them, but with the exception of Diego's mom, they seemed one-dimensional and somewhat impulsive. The book is written as if Diego is just talking, which can be charming, but something seemed lacking.
Overall I think this is a good first chapter book for a seven or eight year old soccer fan, but I
Bridget
I loved this book, I can't wait to read the next book!
Leo
Oct 29, 2015
Majche Stojanovic
Aug 15, 2013
Ripsie
rated it did not like it
Jun 29, 2019

• Nothing
  • Traumbringer Deutsch -
  • Keine Ahnung, ob das richtig ist
  • Ekstase - ist doch auch mal ganz schön
  • Treffen sich zwei Träume. Beide platzen.
  • Offline
  • Pan's Labyrinth: The Labyrinth of the Faun
  • Donna, ich und die Sache mit Tommi.
  • The Brothers Lionheart
  • Das Urteil / Die Verwandlung
  • Kassandra
  • Rückkehr nach Kaltenbach (Ostwind, #2)
  • Zusammen sind wir frei (Ostwind, #1)
  • Zicken, Zoff und viel Gefühl (sisters, #2)
  • Mates, Dates, and Sole Survivors (Mates, Dates, #5)
  • Nathan der Weise
  • Why Men Don't Have a Clue and Women Always Need More Shoes: The Ultimate Guide to the Opposite Sex
  • Die Chaosfamilie König (Die Chaosfamilie, #1)
Joachim Masannek (* 1. September 1960 in Bockum-Hövel) ist ein deutscher Kinderbuchautor und Regisseur, vor allem bekannt durch die Buchreihe Die Wilden Fußballkerle und deren sechs Verfilmungen.

Die Wilden Fußball Kerle (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Kevin the Star Striker (The Wild Soccer Bunch, #1)
  • Vanessa die Unerschrockene (Die Wilden Fussballkerle #3)
  • Juli die Viererkette (Die Wilden Fussballkerle #4)
  • Deniz la Locomotora (Las Fieras FC #5)
  • Raban der Held (Die Wilden Fussballkerle #6)
  • Maxi ' Tippkick' Maximilian (Die Wilden Fußballkerle #7)
  • Fabi, der schnellste Rechtsaußen der Welt (Die Wilden Fußballkerle #8)
  • Joschka, die siebte Kavallerie
  • Marlon, die Nummer 10 (Die Wilden Fußballkerle #10)
  • Jojo der mit der Sonne tanzt (Die Wilden Fussballkerle #11)