Start by marking “King's Passion (House of Kings, #1)” as Want to Read:
King's Passion (House of Kings, #1)

King's Passion

(House of Kings #1)

The sexy King brothers own a successful bachelor-party-planning business and a string of upscale clubs across the country. What could be better than living the single life in some of the world's most glamorous cities?

Finding a woman worth giving it up for…

Eamon King organizes the wildest bachelor parties in Las Vegas. So wild that his latest client ends up marrying one of
Published May 24th 2011 by Harlequin Kimani (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about King's Passion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about King's Passion

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesFifty Shades Darker by E.L. JamesEasy by Tammara WebberOn Dublin Street by Samantha Young
Re-Read Lovers
833 books — 477 voters
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesBared to You by Sylvia DayHearts in Darkness by Laura KayeThoughtless by S.C. Stephens
A Few Favorites
495 books — 257 voters

More lists with this book...

Delaney Diamond
Miss Byrd knocked it out of the park again with this one! I fell in love with Eamon, and I liked Victoria. Not only was the billionaire heiress jilted in Vegas when her fiance runs off with the stripper at his bachelor party, but she's tall (Amazon tall) and has a bad temper. Despite her bad attitude, I sympathized with her because you learn that the reason she behaves the way she does is to protect herself from being hurt anymore. Because she's so wealthy, she doesn't know who her real friends ...more
Shanae
May 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
Nothing really stands out about King's Passion, but it's intriguing enough that I made it through the whole book in 3 days while writing an English essay, so that says something. It's the typical romance novel, though. I wish we got to know a little more about Marcus and Kent. It's a storyline that Byrd doesn't expound upon. Anyway, if you're looking for a pseudo thrilling, romance novel with hot sex scenes, then King's Passion is definitely for you.
Priscilla
Feb 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
WOW... Triple HOT
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
You talking about hot, sticky, wet. Damn, I must admit today this book hit the spot for me. I could not have asked for a better lift to my day.

The sassy fire of Victoria was what set me up real good. She was girl after my own heart. There was something about all that sass and being rich that let me know it was gonna take a very special man to break her down (even if it was only in the bedroom). I Eamon was the prescription that was very much needed. He let that fire be lite on day one. The kiss
Shone
Feb 25, 2012 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: All romance junkies
All that drama to get to King's Passion.
Melanie DaDiva
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg! Love this book.

Great love story filled with so much emotion. Romantic, steamy, entertaining. My first book by this author and look forward to reading more of her work.
LORNA MOONE
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
very good book

very good book! I can't wait to read more. Excuse me while I start another great book written by you!
Edrenia
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved

This book was great can't wait to read the second book in the three book installment. Yes I would recommend
Lakisha
Oct 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was the first book I read in the series and I was immediately hook.
Shevi
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
DNF.
Beverly
May 29, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Here is my review from romanceincolor.com

Heiress Victoria Gregory is all about control in her life, even down to a spreadsheet to determine who she should marry. But, on her wedding day Victoria learns that her spreadsheet-determined fiancé has left her at the altar, and married someone else. All Victoria can think about is revenge for the ridicule and humiliation she is suffering.

Sexy Eamon King is caught by surprise when Victoria storms into his Las Vegas club, looking for the owner, to serve
Lady Raven RAVE!
What an awesome read. They did THANGS here, there and everywhere, this is what a fantasy read is all about. Eoman and Victoria, what a turn on to see both characters interacting with each other. The moment both Eamon and Victoria connects sparks were flying. Their whole relationship from start to end kept me engaged in the story and the sex between these two OMG.

Victoria's fiancé went to a bachelor party where me met a stripper, he then marries the stripper and calls Victoria to say he has marr
Tazzyt2bossye
Aug 25, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So when you look at my face......You gotta know that I'm made of everything love and pain...These are the pieces of me...

Socialite Victoria Gregory finds herself left at the altar on her wedding day because her fiancé attended his bachelor party at a Gentlemen's Club in Las Vegas. A humiliated, furious, and scorned Victoria treks to the illicit establishment and confronts Eamon King, part owner and the eldest of the elusive yet sexy King brothers. Their initial interaction is fiercely electric w
Tazzyt2bossye
Jul 09, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
'So when you look at my face…...You gotta know that I'm made of everything love and pain…These are the pieces of me…’

Socialite Victoria Gregory finds herself left at the altar on her wedding day because her fiancé attended his bachelor party at a Gentlemen’s Club in Las Vegas. A humiliated, furious, and scorned Victoria treks to the illicit establishment and confronts Eamon King, part owner and the eldest of the elusive yet sexy King brothers. Their initial interaction is fiercely electric when
Amanda Konnik
Always a big fan of Adrianne Byrd, and King's Passion was a fun read. The one thing I really missed from this story was the lack of Byrd drama. Considering the fact that both Eamon and Victoria came from such elaborate lifestyles, I was kind of missing the emotional connection for either character. What was their life crisis? "Woe is me, I have to much money?" That formula never works, and I'm a little surprised at the messy attempt to try to go there in this novel, something Adrianne usually ne ...more
Sharon
Dec 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever felt like you showed up late to a party? That's how I feel when I read this book I stumbled upon Adrianne Byrd books strictly by accident. I pick up a copy of one of her books in the discount section at my library for sell. I started reading the book and I could not put the book down.I read the Unforgettable Series About the Hinton Brothers..I fell in love with them and so naturally I had to read About their cousins the King Brothers... O M G I wish I would have learned of Ms. Byrd ...more
Nickita Council
Apr 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
King's Passion started off with a wedding that didn't happen. A man you would least expect runs off and marries a stripper from his bachelor party. Enter Victoria: the bride waiting at the altar and the Eamon, the owner of the gentlemen's club that hosted the bachelor party...this is where the story really begins. I wasn't sure I would enjoy the story. It was predictable, but still a good read. What I didn't expect was the erotica. Although it was unexpected, it showcased the passion between Eam ...more
Connie
Mar 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book is laugh-out-loud good! Eamon King and his two brothers are proud owners of a gentleman's club. They host top of the line bachelor parties. Unfortunately, Marcus, one of the honorees, jilts his fiancee to marry Delicious, one of the strippers. Well Victoria didn't appreciate being dumped in front of her snooty friends and family. So she decides to sue Eamon King for 50 million dollars. What happens next is hilarious!
June
Jun 02, 2011 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-books, owned-books
I think it's a typical man meets woman, they start to go at it pretty hot and heavy rather quickly, neither really expecting it to go further than just a physical encounter however as always someone catches feelings until the inevitable glitch that leaves the question of whether the two can endure the challenge that could threaten the future of the their relationship...
Some old story just different scenery...
Kim
Ms. Byrd came back so strong with this book. Eamon & Victoria had it all, hot passion, funny moments, and of course the drama that almost broke them up. They had this steamy sexual chemistry from the very beginning, and it just keep this book fire hot until the very last page. It was kool to see Quentin back as well. I'm hoping he gets his chance down the road to find love again. Can't wait for Xavier's story next month! Keep em coming!
Marie
Jun 01, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Wow, King's Passion is an understatement, this book was super hot, had a great hero and heroine and what I loved the most is it wasn't one of the fell deeply in love in a few days/weeks, it gave the reader (at least this one) the sense that these two had something lasting that will endure the test of time.  This is definitely going on my re-read list.

Harlequin Books
Miniseries: House of Kings

"Oh My God. I just finished reading King's Promise and all I can say is WOW! This is a story of love and trust. It is funny, sexy and steamy..." From a review posted by an eHarlequin.com member. To read more, go here.
Kyra Gates
Jun 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite of the King, you go boy! Loved it. I felt sorry for Q of course and I feel him. I hope in his story he tells Sterling off becuase that's still screwed up how he did him. At least that's how I see it. Sorry I'm still a Q fan but Eamon...loved it.
lover-of-good-books
Dec 30, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica, romance
I actually enjoyed this novel. It was a pretty quick read and the characters were likable. I'm wondering what it's going to take for Quinton to get his stuff together because he clearly has some issues that he needs to resolve.
WANDA NASH
Jan 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Iam look forward to reading the three king brother's series . Adrianne Byrd has not written a book that I have not like so far. So I recommen that if you have not read any of her books that you hurry and get started you what be disappointed. These books are great.
Latoya
Mar 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So hot

So in love with the King Series. I've read it before and it's better reading it the second time. I just love this series.
Muriel
Jan 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful and funny story!! Onto the next story..
Angela
May 24, 2012 rated it liked it
I read these out of sync but this was good and the cousin is the best part to me.
Ariana
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow is all I can say.
Tilda
Nov 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-ebooks
4,5 stars.
  • Tempt Me at Midnight (The Wolf Pack #3)
  • True Love
  • Seduced on the Red Carpet (Love in the Limelight #3)
  • Hot Like Fire
  • Say My Name
  • A Lover's Worth (The Ramseys, #5)
  • Heat Wave
  • A Case for Romance
  • One Night With You (Grayson Friends, #3)
  • Sweet Destiny
National Best-selling author Adrianne Byrd has always preferred to live within the realms of her imagination where all the men are gorgeous and the women are worth whatever trouble they manage to get into. As an army brat, she traveled throughout Europe and learned to appreciate and value different cultures. Now she calls Georgia home.

Looking back, Adrianne believes her passion for writing began

House of Kings (3 books)
  • King's Promise (House of Kings, #2)
  • King's Pleasure (House of Kings, #3)