Start by marking “Hallowed be thy name” as Want to Read:
Hallowed be thy name

Mars Demo

Hallowed be thy name

3.67  ·  Rating details ·  3 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
"I was perfectly happy with my life, that is, until my mother sent me to counseling at my church... let me be the first to tell you, I am not gay"

The last place you would look for a boyfriend is at counseling designed to cure you from homosexuality. But in all reality - is there a better place to get noticed?

Adrian was blackmailed into dating (in a church organizing said

To ask other readers questions about Hallowed be thy name, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hallowed be thy name

Valentina Heart
Apr 26, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: glbt
Adrian is actually very innocent. Religious, inexperienced and pretty responsible. Then his parents force him to go to counseling because they think he's gay. The thing is, Adrian is positive he's not.
Anyway, at said counseling, he is cornered by Wes, who blackmails him into dating for two weeks. Even though resistant, Adrien doesn't really have a choice. So from being only occasionally insulted, noticed or punched, he is suddenly on everyone's radar. Jocks who tended to stay away keep popping a
~♥I_Luv_2_Read♥~
May 06, 2011 rated it it was ok
All these characters pissed me off! Adrian needs to grow a backbone. Wes is an asshole! Derek is also an asshole! (I guess they were made for each other) And Donalee is a BITCH!

The story was good, if a little simple. It said it had been beta read, but there was serious spelling and grammar mistakes. I guess I wish it could have been the story I wanted it to be...
MsMiz (Tina)
Apr 26, 2011 added it
Shelves: glbt-all, free
I cannot rate this one either.
Lola