Start by marking “All Hallows' Moon (Seasons of the Moon, #2)” as Want to Read:
All Hallows' Moon (Seasons of the Moon, #2)

All Hallows' Moon (Seasons of the Moon #2)

3.97  ·  Rating details ·  2,959 Ratings  ·  162 Reviews

Published September 5th 2011 by Red Iris Books

To ask other readers questions about All Hallows' Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All Hallows' Moon

Grace Touch
Sep 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: wolves, reviewed
Abbie
Feb 16, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
"All Hallows Moon" was an okay sequel.

Rylie was still slightly dumb, and done some ridiculous things, but she wasn't as bad as she was in Six Moon Summer.

There was a bit more action in this one, which was mainly due to the arrival of Seth's mum and brother. They didn't see Rylie in the same light Seth did, They just wanted her dead.

The romance between Rylie and Seth was a huge factor in the book, but just like in book one, i didn't really care for it.

Fangs for the Fantasy
Rylie, a new werewolf, has to get out of the city. She’s too dangerous to be around people, there are too many things around her that distract her wolf senses. While she may not like the countryside, life on her aunt’s ranch may be the one way she can avoid hurting people

But, with werewolves now very rare, the werewolf hunters are quick to identify what the animal attacks on livestock around Rylie mean. Obsessed werewolf hunter Eleanor heads to town with her two sons, Abel and Seth

Like the first
Ro
Dec 22, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: meh, 2016, fantasy, english
En Six Moon Summer, Rylie se transforma en un hombre lobo para salvar al chico que ama, Seth. Pero cuando despierta a la mañana siguiente, no sabe si Seth la ha abandonado, ha muerto o simplemente ha desaparecido; así que Rylie vuelve a su casa, pero como sabe que no pasar las lunas en la gran ciudad, decide mudarse al rancho de su tía, en un pequeño pueblo campestre.
Todo parece ir bien, hasta que Seth y su familia llegan al pueblo en busca del hombre lobo que deja rastros de animales muertos al
Kelly
Big fat disclaimer: I love werewolves. Like, I get ridiculously excited whenever a new werewolf book/author/movie/whatever pops up on my radar because those werewolves are just so darn fun to play with. That said, I tend to gravitate toward the paranormal romances (mmm... big strong Alpha who need to claim their mate) where the werewolves in question are strong, powerful individuals. So, when I first read book1 I was pleasantly surprised to find myself enjoying Rylie's tale as much as I did. I m ...more
Birgit
Sep 27, 2011 rated it really liked it
I already had the pleasure of reading the first book of the Seasons of the Moon series by SM Reine, so when I got the chance to review the next book I honestly couldn't resist. As much as sequels have this tendency to be weaker, thus all too often not living up to my expectations, this was absolutely not the case here.
All Hallows' Moon takes off were the first book ended. Not able to cope with the city life Rylie now lives on her aunt's ranch in a small town, struggling to fit in at the new scho
Sherilyn Hill
Feb 10, 2014 rated it liked it
I have mixed feelings about this book. There are a few things I liked and a few things I didn't. I can't really decide what rating I want to give this book either.

I feel like this type of story is potentially really good but the execution of it.. not quite up to bar yet. I feel like the characters fall flat, I don't believe in the characters. I am not good at analyzing stories, I read to get away not to analyse every word, sentence and period, so when I don't like something I don't always know w
Elizabeth Jane
I based my opinion on this book originally just by looking at the cover...I know! I should definitely know better by now because aren't the covers to super awesome books like Jane Eyre and Wuthering Heights terribly drab and boring? Anywho, I saw the cover of this book and thought to myself that not only would I become quickly bored with copycat/mediocre paranormal writing, I would also have a difficult time drudging through it. Oh how I was wrong! I loved this book! The author has a stunning us ...more
Rinny Rainwind
Jul 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 . This one was even better than the first. I really like the character development and the story progression. The main character just gets stronger as she changes from month to month. I look forward to more in this series.
Cat
Apr 29, 2012 rated it did not like it
Shelves: kindle-freebie
Arg! More Riley BS. I didn't feel that this book had enough action or plot movement in it to justify being an entire book. In fact, had I not already obtained books #3 and #4, I would have given up right here.
Alex Anderson
Apr 07, 2018 rated it liked it
This series was okay.

I say this because it had too much teenage angst for me. However, it is a quick paced paranormal series that is easy to get through. This was not my favorite book and I often found myself getting really annoyed with Rylie. I honestly just couldn't handle her throughout the book and I found myself getting annoyed at certain parts that mentioned with her and her wolf going insane.

The romance was any normal teenage angst. I am going to finish this series, but not my favorite ov
Shirley
Jan 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
It doesn’t happen very often, but when it does it’s amazing. I’m talking about the moment you realize that a sequel in a series is even better than the first book. That’s exactly how I felt when I finished All Hallows Moon.

I really liked Six Moon Summer. It was a great YA read that took me by surprise. It had a different take on werewolves and a lot of twists and turns that really qualified it as a true page turner. Things got even more interesting in All Hallows Moon.

This book takes up almost w
Meg
Jan 29, 2014 rated it liked it
All Hallows Moon
OR
Werewolves Plus Halloween This is Totally Original

Well, it was better than the last book. In that I didn't spend the whole time drowning in teenage sad feels. Werewolf bits are still fun, enjoyed pretty much any scene with Gwen in it, and I continue to be amazed that Rylie has any friends at all. Or rather, I continue to be amazed that Rylie can't figure out why she has no friends. Look, I get the hyper aggression due to lycanthropy and I respect that not everyone is going to g
A Book Vacation
Aug 27, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Wow! And I do mean WOW! This is a phenomenal sequel to Six Moon Summer, and while I enjoyed Six Moon Summer, I have to say that this sequel takes the cake. Reine has created a truly amazing book that had me glued to the pages from the very beginning, and I’m still reeling after the conclusion.

Rylie and Seth have both changed in this novel, endearing them further to my heart—especially Seth; I think I’m in love, and I’m so glad that he’s more of a part of the story in this sequel. Reine’s charac
Novel Hoarders
Nov 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
The series keeps getting better and more intense. Author S.M. Reine has stepped up the action a little as Riley goes to live with her family. I was happy to see that Seth was still part of the picture as well as his family. Riley learns more about what she is and how to control it. I felt for one of Rileys family member in paticular concerning something that wasn't supernatural and their drama helped add to the story and get the reader more attached.
Riley finds an odd friend to hang out with n
Adrielle
Jun 07, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: ya
I'll admit it, I'm tired. I'm reading no brainers at the moment because I'm in the middle of a marking peek and I need the brain power. This is a no brainer, you don't even have to think! The characters are dumb, nothing clever happens so you don't have to be on your game.
D'Anna
May 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Rylie has now became a werewolf. She no longer lives in the city because she can't be around people. She has now moved to her aunt's on a ranch in hopes to enroll in a new high school and continue life normally. At every new and full moon she changes into the beast and fights the urge of her murderous ways. She tried to hide her secret, but without many werewolves left it's difficult. There's a family of hunters that follow her, Abel, Eleanor, and Seth. They became aware of the signs and followe ...more
Emily Suddeth
Jan 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed "All Hallows Moon" more than its predecessor. Rylie definitley grew up in this novel, even if she still has some more growing to do. She also came into her werewolf side more in this book, which was really intriguing to read about. There was more action in this book and the stakes were higher than the first novel of the series. Getting to learn more about Seth--and his family--was really exciting. I also loved getting to know Gwyn.

There was romance in this book, just like the first, an
Alayna Payton
Feb 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Things pick up right a few weeks after the ending of the last book. Rylie is still trying to figure ut what to do with her life and how to keep control of herself. She's mostly failing but bringing her aunt into the picture at least gives her a potential ally.
Some of the descriptions in this book during the fight scenes were brutal! they made my skin hurt while reading, which is some good writing!

I'm really enjoying this series.
Simon Forsyth
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was ok
While I generally enjoyed the story, one detail kept niggling at me: a new moon is below the horizon at night and is straight down at midnight. The characters looking up at the sky and waiting for one to rise repeatedly over the story thus kept throwing me out of the flow.
Meels
I think most teens into the genre would love it. Again, decent editing, mostly likable characters. And, yes I did like this one slightly better than the first book, but not enough to read on. At least not any time soon. I’m not exactly the target demographic, so...
Victoria
Another quick and fairly enjoyable read.
Makayla
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
well be finishing series for sure
Susan
Aug 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

I like these kind on books even if it's a little strange. I live the twits in them. I can't wait to read the next one
Tonya
Good book

Full of action but this is not particularly my type of paranormal book. It is well written just not my thing.
Erin
Jan 18, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: good
good story, needs some editing
Auntie K
May 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
TITLE: All Hallows Moon

AUTHOR: SM Reine

PUBLISHER: Red Iris Books

PUB DATE: September 5th 2011

PAGES: 189

SUMMARY: Rylie survived becoming a werewolf at great cost. She moves to her aunt’s ranch in the hopes she can enroll in a new high school and quietly continue her life... with a few distinct changes. She transforms into a beast every new and full moon and struggles to control her murderous urges.

Without many werewolves left, it’s hard to stay in hiding. A family of hunters -- Eleanor, Abel, and
Ambur
Jun 14, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own, own-ebook
I reviewed the first book in this series, Six Moon Summer, a while ago, and I loved it! I was thrilled to hear that there was going to be another book, and since then I've also learned that there are going to be even more books...two, I believe! :D

By my enthusiasm for the next two books you can probably already tell that I liked All Hallows' Moon...actually, I loved it! I thought that it was a fantastic sequel! S.M. Reine did a fabulous job with it! I loved that she didn't reiterate what happene
Annabelle
Jan 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
All Hallows Moon is the epic sequel to Six Moon Summer. In this book we get to see Rylie's character grow and develop in a new environment and it's very interesting. Reine's writing is still on top form and doesn't disappoint in the slightest The reader is hooked from the first pages and is gripped in Rylies jaws until the very last page. We got to see many more characters come into play and each were very interesting and all had a part to play in Rylies future, be it good or bad.

All Hollows Mo
Sandy S
Sep 17, 2012 rated it liked it
ALL HALLOWS MOON (Seasons of the Moon #2) by S.M. Reine

ALL HALLOWS MOON is the second instalment in S.M Reine’s young adult Seasons of the Moon series focusing on a young bitten female werewolf and the hunters trying to take her down. This storyline is not your typical werewolf scenario-there are no glittery or easy transitions from human to wolf, but one fraught with pain, suffering, blood and loss of humanity. Rylie is a 15 year old high school student who, while away at summer camp, fought to
  • Pride Unleashed (A Wolf's Pride, #2)
  • Taken (Channie, #2)
  • Caged Moon (Caged Moon, #1)
  • Chameleon (Ripple, #2)
  • Blood Moon (Howl #2)
  • Fighter (Outsider, #3)
  • Blood Bond (Dirty Blood, #3)
  • The Glass Wall (Return of the Ancients, #1)
  • At First Sight  (Timber Wolves, #3.5)
  • The Mystic Wolves (Mystic Wolves, #1)
  • Werewolf Dreams (Taming the Wolf, #1)
  • The Legacy of Kilkenny (Legacy of Kilkenny, #1)
  • Torn (Reflections #2)
  • Homecoming (Darklands, #2)
  • Darkness in the Blood (Angel's Edge, #2)
  • Dragon Blues
  • Beasts and BFFs (13 to Life, #0.5)
  • Changeling Moon (Changeling, #1)
Hi everyone! My name is Sara, and I write urban fantasy and paranormal novels as SM Reine. I collect swords, cat hair, and typewriters (which I do use for writing!). It's a good day when those three things have nothing to do with each other.

If you would like to know the instant my next book is available, you should enlist in my Army of Evil! We have a wicked cool secret handshake, but you'll have
More about S.M. Reine

Seasons of the Moon (4 books)
  • Six Moon Summer (Seasons of the Moon, #1)
  • Long Night Moon (Seasons of the Moon, #3)
  • Gray Moon Rising (Seasons of the Moon, #4)

Young Adult Deals

• Bright Smoke, Cold Fire (Bright Smoke, Cold Fire, #1)
  • The Gold-Son
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
  • The Lost Girls of Camp Forevermore
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Scat
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Chomp
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Nyxia (The Nyxia Triad, #1)
  • I See London, I See France
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Fifth of March: A Story of the Boston Massacre (Great Episodes)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Starfish
  • Olive's Ocean
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Rebel Wing (Rebel Wing #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)
  • Little Monsters
  • The Thickety: A Path Begins
    $6.24 $1.99
  • Lost Voices
    $5.99 $2.99
  • This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Isle of Blood and Stone
  • Train I Ride
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Haven (War of the Princes, #1)
  • The Mysterious Benedict Society
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Immortal Circus (Cirque des Immortels, #1)
  • Greyhound
  • Annie on My Mind
    $9.99 $1.20
  • Secret of the Sirens (The Companions Quartet, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Now I Rise (The Conqueror's Saga #2)
  • Into the Dim
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Curse (Blur Trilogy #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fury (Blur Trilogy #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • Blur  (Blur Trilogy #1)
  • Taken (Taken, #1)
  • Julie of the Wolves
  • Storm (Elemental, #1)
  • Emergency Contact
    $10.99 $3.99
  • Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Genesis
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Old Yeller
    $6.99 $1.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Ticker
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Concealed (Lakewood, #1)
“against” 0 likes