Start by marking “Leonardo DiCaprio is a Vampire ” as Want to Read:
Leonardo DiCaprio is a Vampire

Leonardo DiCaprio is a Vampire

3.1  ·  Rating details ·  48 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
'Twas the night before Halloween, and Fisher Roberts wishes it was over, not being a fan of this or any other holiday. But he tolerates it because his roommate/best friend Hunter Long takes a childish glee in all things Halloween. And Fisher has a vested interest in keeping Hunter happy. If only he could find the nerve to tell his childhood friend that he loves him and has ...more
ebook
Published April 30th 2011 by Silver Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Leonardo DiCaprio is a Vampire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Leonardo DiCaprio is a Vampire

Dante Love Fisher
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
You know, I really enjoyed this. To a surprising degree!

I see people complaining about the vampire aspect not being necessary. I say, who cares! It was a fun read with its Halloween and Christmas Carol weirdness.

Very sweet, strange and plenty entertaining.

Rounding up!
Julesmarie
Dec 30, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, vampires
I have to admit I bought this because of the title. I was pleasantly surprised by the story, however. I'd not expected much from it, and it turned out to be more entertaining than I'd hoped.

Favorite Quote:
What was the proper protocol for this? Was he supposed to give a warning of some sort--orgasm ahoy?
The Project
Jul 10, 2011 rated it really liked it
Carin
May 31, 2011 rated it really liked it
In a nutshell, I really enjoyed this book. The characters were sweet and believable, and you really learn to care about the characters.

(view spoiler)
This book would have been just as good if Hunter had not been a vampire, but just another guy who hadn't yet had the balls to tell his friend he was gay for him.

Barring those things, a good read, well written and engaging. I'd recommend it.
Don Bradshaw
Hunter Long and Fisher Roberts have been friends since childhood. Now adults and sharing a house the become caught up in the usual and some unusual entanglements of life. I didn't care much for this book because the author tried too hard to shove too much into 40 pages. The plot kept tripping over itself instead of flowing steadily. The main characters were likeable but again moving rapidly through a maze more than evolving. This could have been a good book if it was 125 pages and the plot was ...more
Holly
Aug 07, 2014 rated it it was ok
I wanted to like this more. Maybe because I listened to it and the reader was not what he could have been. Occasionally he mispronounced words or spoke too formally.

The writing was ok, but it ended too quickly and really never dealt much with the "vampire" aspect of the book. At least the sex scenes were good!
Enny
Apr 30, 2011 rated it liked it
Nice romance with two very likable characters but the supernatural twist was completely superfluous.
Maya
Mar 15, 2011 marked it as to-read
04-30-11
Mickelange
Mar 14, 2015 rated it it was ok
cute story... but why put a vampire in the middle??? the paranormal side of the story is pointless .... and so it's spoils the story. 1 stars in less...
patricia gibson
Charmed
Dec 04, 2011
Lada
Jun 09, 2011
Julie Lynn Hayes was reading at the age of two and writing by the age of nine and always wanted to be a writer when she grew up. Two marriages, five children, and more than forty years later, that is still her dream. She blames her younger daughters for introducing her to yaoi and the world of M/M love, a world which has captured her imagination and her heart and fueled her writing in ways she'd n ...more
More about Julie Lynn Hayes...