Start by marking “Light Years from Tranquility” as Want to Read:
Light Years from Tranquility

Light Years from Tranquility

0.0  ·  Rating details ·  0 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Synopsis: In the distant future an enemy of Mankind is destroying space colonies, causing human expansion among the stars to come to a halt. Unaware these events have been taking place, Starship Captain Erik Houston is en route back to headquarters. He can't stop thinking about Zama, a female Believer from his last mission. A shocking discovery aboard his ship causes him t ...more
Published April 11th 2011 by Resource Publications (OR) (first published April 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Light Years from Tranquility, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Light Years from Tranquility

Frank
Apr 24, 2011 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Light Years From Tranquility concerns a vast, alien war fleet destroying human space colonies, causing human expansion among the stars to come to a halt. Meanwhile, en route back to headquarters Erik Houston, the starship captain from the first novel can't stop thinking about Zama, one of the women from the lost colony. He seeks to get re-assigned to her plant but instead his superiors send his crew and he on a high-risk mission against the aliens.

The book explores relationships that are impact
I've always wanted to be a story teller. Maybe it's genetic. Several members of my relatives were natural comedians. When I was eight or nine years old, I'd make up funny tales called “Bubblegum Stories” to amuse my younger cousins. These improvs featured characters with barely pronounceable, multi-syllable names. I loved making my cousins laugh.

My hometown of Bethel Park, PA, a suburb of Pittsbur