Start by marking “Fully Engaged: How to do Less and be More” as Want to Read:
Fully Engaged: How to do Less and be More

Fully Engaged: How to do Less and be More

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  18 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Want to live an astonishing life? One you feel goodabout each morning as you awake? One that makesothers marvel and say, Your life is simply amazing We all long to feel connected, joyful, and alive. To lovewhat we do and who we are. Fully Engaged providesanswers to your real questions about balancing life scompeting demands and an action plan for pursuingan exciting future ...more
Published May 1st 2011 by Ellie Claire

To ask other readers questions about Fully Engaged, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fully Engaged

Abbie Riddle
Apr 25, 2011 rated it it was amazing
In today's high speed society of doing more and getting more this book calls for some self examination of what drives us. If you feel that life is speeding by, filled with things and action - yet at night you feel unfulfilled and longing for meaning this book is the one to read.

In his book Busacker explores how we can do less in life and be more - an oxymoron in the truest since. For we are taught from birth to have a desire for more, more, more. Somehow we become engaged in a race for more thin
Alain Burrese
Nov 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: success
“Fully Engaged: How To Do Less And Be More” by John Busacker is a little book that packs a powerful punch in the personal growth and success genre. I not only enjoyed reading this little gem, but found myself on a number of occasions really examining my own life and pondering how I could implement some of Busacker's ideas to live more fully engaged myself.

The book contains nine chapters divided into three parts. These include: Part One Awareness with the chapters Measure Your Worth, Share Your S
Sunflower
Reading,"Fully Engaged", was both a powerful, humbling and eye opening look at how we often fill our lives with busyness that often isn't so much as fruitful as time consuming and something that in the modern, 21st century is a challenging struggle for the Christian in the 21st century.

As the publisher's notes share about, "Fully Engaged", this book helps provide more of an insight of balancing life's competing demands while helping the individual balance a more fruitful relationship with our Fa
May 21, 2011 rated it really liked it
Title: FULLY ENGAGED: How to Do Less and Be More
Author: John Busacker
Publisher: Summerside North
May 2011
ISBN: 978-1-609361150
Genre: Personal growth/success

People, they say are the only creatures that speed up when they are lost or overwhelmed. But busy isn’t better—it just leads to exhaustion. What if you could slow down—and experience life as it’s meant to be lived?

FULLY ENGAGED is an action plan that will help you identify your passions and your talents, so you can realign your work and day-t
Patriciaw
Did not finish this book, although I hope to do so in the future, if only one chapter, or even a page, at a time. I overcommitted and this book suffered as a result. But if I need to read any book, it's this one. Found the early chapters to be inviting, causing me to think hard about my choices. Clearly, not hard enough though, since I didn't finish the book. That's all me, and not the book. It's a good read.
Felix Rivas
Jan 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Not at all what I expected, it's and nice spiritual journey to live a good goal driven life.
Nicole