Start by marking “Slave to her Desires (Succubus Diaries, #3.6)” as Want to Read:
Slave to her Desires (Succubus Diaries, #3.6)

Slave to her Desires (Succubus Diaries #3.6)

3.78  ·  Rating details ·  315 Ratings  ·  28 Reviews
(Note: While this novella is set in the world of the Succubus Diaries, it is not necessary to read the series to enjoy the novella.)

Immortality is not always a blessing. Turned into a succubus against her will, Olivia Rhodes has lived the past 120 years as a slave to her cruel and vindictive vampire master. She's escaped him, but he's closing in fast. Her only hope? The fa
Published 2011 by Jill Myles

To ask other readers questions about Slave to her Desires, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Slave to her Desires

Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)
In the succubi world created by Ms. Myles in the Succubus Diaries series, a succubus is created by a Vampire Master, and a Fallen Angel Master. She is, in a way, obligated to obey their every command.

David Thornton is a fallen angel, and 120 years ago he had been attracted to a human female, Olivia. His brother, Aloyisus, a vampire, decided to turn her, so she could be their plaything. When David realizes what Aloyisus has done and wants to free Olivia, Aloyisus takes her away and enslaves her.
Kay (❦ ᴗ ❦ ✿) BooksandMe
Some insights on what Noah has been up to. Noah, what trouble did you have to get into? Urgh. I wish there were more about Noah.
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
Olivia has been tormented by her vampire master for the past one hundred and twenty years and she wants him dead. She thinks the only way she can do that is to find her other master, a fallen angel, who she thinks deserted her only she finds out he really didn't.

I really enjoyed this story about David and Olivia. It was great to see David treat Olivia with kindness that she didn't expect. I always like the stories that have one of characters in the dark as David was since he was asleep for thos
Shelves: jill-myles
Loved It! Jill never ceases to amaze me. David and Olivia are so perfect for each other. Olivia who is a succubus needs Noah's help to find her fallen angel master David who has been missing for 120 years because her evil vampire master Aloyisus ordered her not to have sex with any other man except her master. After years of torture by Aloyisus's hand Olivia has no choice but to seek out the only other master she has that she thinks abandoned her all these years. After an interesting reunion, pa ...more
Blodeuedd Finland
Apr 22, 2011 rated it really liked it
I can't really comment on the finished product since I read an early version but I will talk about my general feelings of the book.

It was darker than the Succubi diaries, but it fitted because her master was a sadistic bastard. But her angel master, him I did like. He was all sweet and a bit clueless of the times they now lived in.

All in all this was a good novella set in the same universe, but with a darker tone, but still having that humour that makes them so good.
♔ Marli ♔
David and Olivia... 3.5 stars!!!

Ok, cool! A change of scenery. Only Noah's character was known in this book. Wonder what he got himself into with the various deals he made and is supposed to fulfil...

On to the next book, and hopefully back to "my Zane" *sigh*
Julie Read Our Lips! Book Review Blog
I was very confused with this story. I dived right into the book, without reading the summary and I thought this was somehow a continuation of Jackie’s story. However, this was not the case. Though we do see Noah in this short read, none of the other characters from The Succubus Diaries make an appearance in Slave To Her Desires.

We meet Olivia, a succubus who was turned more than a hundred years ago who’s been a slave to her sadistic vampire master. If Succubus Interrupted, showed us a dark side
Katie_la_geek

Slave to her Desires is a novella I picked up to read on a whim. It had been on my kindle for a while but I had never gotten round to reading it. A few weeks back whilst I was waiting to leave for me holiday I fancied something short so I picked Slave to her Desires up. I read the whole thing but I didn't get the entertainment I was looking for.

Slave to her Desire just didn't really work for me on any level. The plot had too many holes in it and was generally not interesting enough. The writing
Carien
May 07, 2011 rated it liked it
Donna
This is the first story set in this world I have read. And I loved it. I was drawn in from the beginning. The characters were well developed. The story happened at a good pace without any lagging. I couldn't put it down.

Olivia and David made great main characters. You wanted to find out more about them and wanted them to come together and get the ending they deserve.

The setting was believable and well developed. While not overly elaborate it was perfect settings for the story, well described and
Danielle
May 13, 2011 rated it it was ok
Shelves: reviewed
Review originally posted at Ramblings From This Chick

This was my first foray into the world Jill Myles has created with her Succubus series. Not the best introduction but this book definitely peaked my interest and I'm curious to see what else there is in her world. As for this book, I never really got a good feel for the characters. David didn't feel fleshed out enough and I never felt any real chemistry between him and Olivia. I'm not sure if it's because the story is told from Olivia's pov o
MsBDiamondDiva1
Sep 27, 2011 rated it really liked it
This story was so different for me, the whole concept is very unique; all succubus have a vampire and fallen angle master. Boy o Boy what a love triangle….The whole novella is about Olivia, who has been held captive for 120 years by her vampire master Aloyisus; but she has now escaped and hopes she can find her fallen angle master David. Olivia seeks out Noah for help in finding David, since has been off the radar for some time. Overall this book is an exciting read and I hope to read more from ...more
Deb
Apr 27, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2012
I enjoy the funny Succubus diaries of Jill Myles and this novella is entertaining. However, it isn't at the level of her other novels starring Jackie who I find hilarious. I enjoyed the character of Olivia and her bad-ass attitude; however, her succubus maker, David, was a little weak. I think Olivia needed an endearing person to smooth some of the hurt in her life, but really. Myles does a good job of developing her characters even in a short story, but this novella I find lacking just because ...more
Adia2728
Shelves: vampires, nook
I'm not the best at reviews but I do have a few comments for this one. Jill's books are always a treat for me. Her "voice" is easy to comprehend/interpret and her main characters are always likable. I had that compelling feeling to stop life and read the book to find out what happend next so the pace def kept my interest. There were a few times in the story where my heart hurt for Olivia. And there were a few appearances from Noah...he's so damn sweet.
Becky
May 09, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: uf-pnr-sfr, series
I enjoyed reading Olivia's story. I kept wondering where this fit in the time line of Jackie's story, however this book stands fine without previous reading of the Succubus Diaries. The story is crisp and refreshing, with plenty smouldering spots. At the end, I was thinking David was so perfect, it was a bit too perfect, but Happy Ever Afters always seem to end very neat and clean. If you like paranormal romance with an edge, I would definitely recomment this story.
AngelLeah
Aug 09, 2012 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this novella in the Succubus Diaries series even though it was different characters. The book starts out with the succubus, Olivia, going to find Noah so she can get help finding her serim master, David. I think by bringing Noah in for just a bit helped the readers of this series connect with this story.
I ended up loving Olivia and David. I'm a sucker for a good guy every single time, so David was right up my alley. This was a nice read and I'm glad I decided to purchase it.
Margaret
Shelves: succubus-diaries
I enjoyed the story immensely, the different characters brought into it, but I was sorely missing Jackie. Olivia would make a great main character for her own series, though, because she is so different from Jackie. A lot of it seemed rushed, but being a Novella, that happens. It didn't take away from my overall enjoyment of the book.
Sara
May 01, 2011 rated it really liked it
Wow! I loved it!

David is so sweet and tender and caring and hot!

I loved Olivia and David's relationship! And the way she felt about him! They're so sweet!

And the sex scenes were very steamy hot!
Maggie
Sep 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
Great addition to the series. Not about our favorite characters (Noah does make an appearance, however) and the plot is much darker (razorblads? Godddddddd...), but I liked how much Myles did with such a short page count.
Cindyg
May 29, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Another winner in a stunning series.
I really enjoyed Olivia and David's story.
For a short read I sure got attached to the characters and their story.
Fast paced, action packed and just the right amount of lovin.
Highly recommend this book and this series.
Hayley
Jun 12, 2012 rated it liked it
I really enjoyed it but was too short we want more Jill! :)
Kathryn
This story can be read on it's own, as only Noah Giddeon is in the story from previous. A nice little intermission from the series.
Karry
Apr 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Oh, I hope there is more story to come for Olivia!! I hope she meets Jackie ant the other succubi from the series, and has a fun adventure to make up for all the time of torture! Wonderful addition!
voluptuous_sheen
Nov 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
We have forever,Olivia. What's your rush? - David
Sapphire
Apr 22, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quick read and a great addition to the series. Can't wait for more!
Stephanie Bolen
Jun 02, 2015 rated it it was ok
It was alright Myles has an interesting concept for a world but not the writing chops to pull it off. Her characters lack substance and the world polish.
Iva Krazalkovičová
Jul 07, 2014
Eden1900
May 21, 2012
Samira Lupiac
Sep 11, 2013
  • de Sang: Embrace Your Blood Lust (Human Vampire #2)
  • KISS OF AN ANGEL
  • Only One for Me (Arrington Family Series #3)
  • Open Arms (Open Skies #2)
  • Hungerstorm (Heart of a Vampire, #2)
  • Playing at Forever
  • By Honor Bound
  • Dangerous Flirtation
  • Hungry like the Wolf (Bad To The Bone, #2)
  • Unafraid (The Forbidden Bond, #0.5)
  • A Forever Kind of Love
  • Before He Was Gone (Starstruck, #2)
  • Better Than Perfect
  • The Stalker Chronicles (Pilar and Xavier #2)
  • Nephilim
  • To My Senses (Nicci Beauvoir #1)
  • Forever Bound (Bound, #1-4)
  • Fresh Blood
JILL MYLES is the author of the Succubus Diaries from Pocket Books. Jill also writes as Jessica Clare and Jessica Sims.

A NOTE ABOUT FRIENDING: I will happily friend you back if you friend me! Goodreads is, after all, about discussing books we both love. I will NEVER self-promote my books to you. And if you self-promote your books to me, no matter how nicely, I'm deleting you off my list. Sorry. Go
More about Jill Myles...

Succubus Diaries (4 books)
  • Gentlemen Prefer Succubi (Succubus Diaries, #1)
  • Succubi Like It Hot (Succubus Diaries, #2)
  • My Fair Succubi (Succubus Diaries, #3)
  • Succubi Are Forever (Succubus Diaries, #4)