Start by marking “Three Wishes” as Want to Read:
Three Wishes

Three Wishes

(Out of the Bottle #3)

She is the Bringer of Death

Cali, a djinni, has sworn to twist the wishes of humans so they die by their own greed and evil. Her latest master is arms dealer David Saqr, a man Cali believes deserves the fate she has in store for him. But this time she finds herself up against Andrew, David’s guardian angel.

He is a Protector of Life

Andrew believes David can yet find redempt
ebook, EPUB eBook DRM free
Published May 2011 by Carina Press

To ask other readers questions about Three Wishes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three Wishes

Start your review of Three Wishes
 Crystal ➳ Reading Between the Wines Book Club
Three Wishes is a spellbinding novella that was both quick and fun.

Cali ‘The Bringer of Death’ is a djinni that has a grudge against all men, but especially the men who control her bottle. After spending a decade in the bottle she is summoned to grant three wishes to an arms dealer named David Sagr. Determined to use his wishes against him and bring about his death, Cali begins but her plans are interrupted when the guardian angel, Andrew, shows up.
It is Andrews’s duty to protect his charge and
Anna
Jul 14, 2011 rated it liked it
I read and reviewed the first book awhile back, and was super bummed to note that I had somehow missed the second. How does that happen anyways? Well, when I saw Three Wishes was available I jumped at the chance to add it to my Kindle library, and then devoured the book in one sitting.

Three Wishes makes you look at guardian angels in a slightly different way. I've read about warriors that are tough enough to tackle the most evil villains, and I've read about the angst and guilt ridden ones as we
Habrewer
May 05, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Three wishes by Jenny Schwartz
* I received a copy of this book from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review*

Three Wishes is the third installment in the Out of the Bottle series. This is Cali’s story. She is known as the Bringer of Death because every person that owns her bottle has died. She is determined that David will be no different.

Andrew is a guardian angel that is just going through the motions of life. He has ceased to feel anything but that changed when meet Cali. There is an instan
Jess the Romanceaholic
This is a Quickie Review. For the Full Review, please visit The Romanceaholic.

Expected Release Date: May 23, 2011

Official Blurb:

She is the Bringer of Death
Inga
May 08, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was a sweet story with nice plot. Three Wishes was easy and quick to read and the writing style was very smooth. Three Wishes was about finding happiness, trust and love.

Meet Cali, who is imprisoned djinni who has sworn to destroy the life of the persons that are becoming owners of the bottle and hereby masters of Cali. The story starts with David - a weapon’s dealer - getting the bottle where Cali lives. David has sold weapons for years and Cali sees him being evil by destroying human lives
Siany
Jun 25, 2011 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2011
The story actually had potential.
Unfortunately it was made into a short erotica story and it never really lived up to the potential.

Don't get me wrong I thought it was ok, I didnt NOT like it but with some more details and more to the story this would have made a great full length book and I think it would have been a lot better.
The problem you get with these short stories is the sudden character development, I prefer the character development to take a little while but in these short stores it
Cleffairy Cleffairy
Reviewed at: Library of Lights

Date reviewed: 20 May 2011

Review link: http://mykindaland.com/?p=295

Three Wishes is a very sweet and romantic story. It’s very original and I feel as if I’m drawn to the characters. I couldn’t get enough of the story, and truth be told, the story is too short for me. If I’m not mistaken the story is half of the usual novel length that I usually read.

I wish there’s more to read, but unfortunately the author did not really elaborate. Anyway, if you’re looking for a sh
Sonya
Jun 01, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a fun lite read with a little steam, a dash of action equals a vegging out state. So let’s get right into to it. The relationship between Cali and Andrew the angel. A lot of chemistry it was obvious their attraction to the other. What I didn’t like was the fact he had to have the patience of an angel.

Eleni Konstantine

The final installment of the series of djinns and angels. Though each story does stand alone.
This one is all about revenge and judgment, as well as allowing emotions especially love and hope into the lives of the characters, both main and secondary.

The story flows well and despite its novella length is rich in emotion and desire. The lore of the djinns is weaved into the story and interesting. I enjoyed this tale.

Disclaimer: While I know the author personally, this doesn’t affect th
Dannielle Line
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This had a few surprise twists and turns. I liked the way Cali twisted her masters’ wishes against them and how bitter she was on the outside, yet still so fragile internally. It would be hard for most to see through her façade, but fortunately, her hero is determined to see the best in her even when she can’t see it for herself - just as soon as he stops her from killing his latest charge whose own heart of gold is hidden so deeply Andrew has to work hard to reveal it.
Kelley
Courtesy of Net Galley

Courtesy of Net Galley

In Three Wishes, Jenny Schwartz’s third book in her Out of the Bottle series, we finally get Andrew’s story.

Cali is a djinn known as the Bringer of Death, as a result of her vow to kill every single person who possesses her bottle. Her latest owner is David Saqr, a weapons dealer who has turned down this road as a result of events unfolding in his youth.

Andrew is David’s guardian angel, who will do whatever it takes to protect his charge. He never expe
Fiordiligii
Aug 15, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I have a weak spot for djinni romances ever since I was a child and fell in love with Jeannie and Major Nelson. However, this story started out quite boring and after so many great reads I couldn't bring myself to muddle through. DNF ...more
Apr 28, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Check out me review at: Escape by Fiction ...more
Sandra
$2.99 on Nook
Maaikey Mouse
You can read my review by clicking on the link below
Lys
Jul 22, 2017
Ruth Hill
Aug 11, 2014
Jenny Schwartz
May 19, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011, paranormal, romance
Alice Cronin
rated it did not like it
Dec 12, 2018
J.K. Coi
Nov 29, 2012
Gisela
Jun 08, 2012
Strangely hopeful fantasy & science fiction.

Contact Jenny via her website: http://authorjennyschwartz.com/

Out of the Bottle (3 books)
  • The Price of Freedom (Out of the Bottle, #1)
  • Angel Thief (Out of the Bottle #2)