Start by marking “Forgotten April” as Want to Read:
Forgotten April

Read eBook

Forgotten April

For April Sullivan-LaMonica, the last ten years have been hell: her husband and young son were killed in a car accident, and soon after, her mom descended into the darkness of Alzheimer's. So when broadcast journalist Maggie Prescott shows up claiming to be April's half sister and tries to capture their reunion on film, April outwardly regards Maggie with much suspicion. I ...more
Nook, 361 pages
Published April 12th 2011 by Robyn Bradley (first published April 11th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Forgotten April, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forgotten April

Start your review of Forgotten April
Marsha
Jul 26, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I received a complimentary copy of this book in return for my review. I had a hard time at the beginning keeping up with the different characters but once I to into it, I could not put it down.
I liked that this was told by different characters. It was a heart warming story of connecting with lost loves and finding a family you have been wanting your whole life.
I definitely hope to read more from this author!
mindy
Aug 15, 2011 rated it really liked it
I admit it, I bought this book because it was cheap and I wanted to download a book for a long flight. Didn't have expectations so I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed this 'random' book of mine. The book was a bit confusing at first but overall, an enjoyable summer read.
Moneen Daley Harte
Sep 01, 2011 rated it it was amazing
The unraveling and revealing of characters and their choices in Forgotten April is downright "Hitchcockian"! Can I say that? There is real psychological drama going on here.

Suspense, sensations and satisfaction guaranteed!
Margaret Wetterling
Secrets kept and revealed

How secrets have kept people apart for many years. Parent and child. Sisters. Former lovers. Secrets revealed allows for healed relationships.
Rrshively
Jun 05, 2011 rated it liked it
Many mistakes and misunderstandings cause the characters in this book to lose out on great relationships including those of siblings, parents, children, friends, and those special ones to love forever. Will the truth come out in time to save some of the torn relationships?
Ruth
Jul 16, 2011 rated it liked it
Not bad. I thought it would be more unique.
Shiann
Sep 30, 2011 rated it liked it
This was an enjoyable book. The plot was original and flowed well. I was not impressed with, what I believe, an excess of profanity usage.
Lee
Jun 22, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this book.
Louisa
Jul 04, 2011 rated it it was amazing
This was a really good book, I really enjoyed reading it, I loved all the different POV's, and how everything just came together at the end. It was just a really good book!
Robyn Anthony
Dec 30, 2011
Aurora MacDonald
Mar 14, 2015
Jina Howell-Forbes
rated it did not like it
Mar 08, 2014
Diedre
Nov 12, 2011
Janine Last
Sep 19, 2011

• Six Months in Montana (Montana Sweet Western Romance, #1)
  • Twilight Whispers
  • Green Lake
  • The Last Sister (Columbia River, #1)
  • Virgin River Collection Volume 2: Second Chance Pass\Temptation Ridge\Paradise Valley\Under the Christmas Tree (Virgin River, #5-7.5)
  • Noel Street
  • What Happens in Paradise
Robyn Bradley is a Short Story Seductress and Novelist Ninja. She has an MFA in Creative Writing from Lesley University and won a short story award in 2007. Her work has appeared in FictionWeekly.com, Metal Scratches, The Breakwater Review, Writer's Digest, and The MetroWest Daily News, among other places. When she's not writing or sleeping, Robyn enjoys watching Law & Order marathons, drinking ma ...more

News & Interviews