Start by marking “Das Seezug-Wettrennen (One Piece, #39)” as Want to Read:
Das Seezug-Wettrennen (One Piece, #39)

Das Seezug-Wettrennen

(One Piece #39)

Nico Robin ist als Gefangene der Weltregierung auf dem Weg zur Gefängnisinsel. Ist sie tatsächliche die fieseste Hexe aller Zeiten? Welche grausamen Geheimnisse verbergen sich in ihrer Vergangenheit? Ruffy und die Strohhut-Bande sind fest entschlossen, ihre einstige Mitstreiterin zu retten - ob sie es will oder nicht. Dabei muss sich ausgerechnet Sanji mit einem durchgekna ...more
Published 2006 by Carlsen Verlag GmbH (first published November 4th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Das Seezug-Wettrennen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Das Seezug-Wettrennen

Amy
Sogeking!!! from soge island, that exist only in your heart! Franky is such a nice guy, weird but kind!
Yaiza
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
yas yas yas yaaaas! I love Luffy sooo much
Thelma
Apr 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
The real business is starting. Serious fights are gonna start. All the players are finally in the same place!
Anna
Feb 26, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Buncha boring fights on the trains as everyone races to Enies Lobby
so most of volume is kinda filler to set up the next amaze-balls plot development
Rolando Marono
Tenemos otro volumen con puros combates y algunas revelaciones al final.
Lo mejor de este volumen fue ver a Frankie pelear. Me gusta mucho su actitud chistosa como Luffy y que todos lo subestiman por eso cuando realmente es un oponente muy fuerte.

Lo que más me desagradó fueron los poderes de los 3 oponentes con los que se enfrentan Sogeking, Frankie, y Sanji. Desde Alabasta empecé a preocuparme un poco por los poderes que tenían los personajes, cada vez eran más extraños y con personalidades gené
Josh Whittington
May 11, 2018 rated it liked it
The Straw Hats are hot on the tail of the Sea Train that’s carrying Robin, while Sanji, Franky and the Sniper King (who’s definitely not Usopp) are already on the train trying to break Robin out. There’s some fun character moments for the trio as they take on government officials without the backup of the heavier-hitting members of the crew, but their opponents are major chumps so it never feels like a lot is at stake. They come up with some creative ways of taking out their opponents though.

The
Jared Emry
Much of this arc is a race for a moving target. Robin keeps moving further and further away from the Strawhats both spiritually and physically. The actual events happening are reflective of her psychology in an incredibly close way. The only thing pushing her away from the Strawhats and keeping her chained is herself, both physically and spiritually.
Abeer Albossany
I was really disappointed all through this volume! A whole seven chapters were wasted to show some stupid matches not including even one impotant villain of the CP9! I liked Robin even more in this volume, though. For her persistence on not letting her friends be involved in this matter, and the time when Zoro cut a ship into two pairs.
Nathália
Jul 31, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
voce tem todo um arco foda ate q aparece uns oponente bocó e ce fica rolls eyes
Silver
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Un tomo un poco "inusual".
Lleno de romance masculino...
Pero, muy divertido.
Matan Michaeli
Feb 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very nice build up to a great fight on Enies Lobby. I expect to see an amazing clash between straw hats and CP-9.
Marilag
S. J.
Jun 24, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Manga lovers, teenage boys and girls, people interested in manga, fans of the series
Recommended to S. by: The Anime
Novia
Oct 21, 2010 rated it it was amazing
For me, One Piece is best Manga ever written. The story always touch my heart, it is a combination of faithful friendship, laughter, loyalty and action.
Some people might find this manga as silly and pointless (I’ve heard this before) but they never truly read the Manga and therefore judging it simply from the cover. I’ve been in that position too…and thank God I finally looked beyond the cover and found the greatest adventure any Mangaka ever written.

More about One Piece at my blog http://bokuno
Jeffrey
As Luffy and the others race towards them, Franky, Sanji, and their new friend, the Sniper King, seize the moment to try and rescue Nico from CP9. Facing off against the elite world government force, Sanji & gang discover further layers to Nico's secret and why she's so willing to go along with CP9's requests. With the sea train rushing towards the nightless island, it'll take the entire crew of the Merry-Go to save their lost crew member.

This volume was silly, rambunctious, and fun. Fast pa
Ashley
Dec 20, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Tom Ewing
Mar 10, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Chase scenes - and this volume is essentially one big chase scene - aren't ideally suited to comics. They demand a lot of the storyteller - the reader's control over the pace of the action means the urgency and tension of a chase, so seductive in movies, is difficult to capture on the page. Eiichiro Oda's swift cutting between scenes, and the berserk kinetics of his art, are strong mitigating factors, but ultimately this volume gets from A to B and changes nothing. It's delightful - Sanji in par ...more
Samantha wickedshizuku Tolleson
Jan 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Manga fans, Anime fans
Recommended to Samantha wickedshizuku by: Sgt. Brandon S. Hocking R.I.P.
Shelves: manga, reviewed
Chapter 368: Sea Train Battle Game.
Usopp disguises himself as the King of snipers Sogeking. So that even though he has left the Strawhats, he wants to save Robin. He joins Franky and Sanji who are on the same mission. Meanwhile Franky's crew and Luffy's are chasing them on the prototype train provided by Ice-san.
So what will happen? Well you'll have to read it for yourself to find out.
Cheers and Happy Reading!
Timothy
Sep 21, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
The beginning of the Eines Lobby arc. Let the fun begin.

"I was booorn on Sniper Island,
And I hit my target 100 percent of the time!
Laa dee daa,
Laa dee dye...

I can strike a rat's eye!
And I can target your heart,
as well....

I'm the maaan from Sniper Islaaaand!

-Sniper King.
Hannah Belyea
Jan 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: adult-only
The Straw Hats are desperate to catch up to the Sea Train and help Sanji, Franky and Usopp save Robin from the CP9 - but what if she decides that she doesn't want to be rescued?! Oda will have fans cheering and gasping through this entry to the "One Piece" series. What are the Straw Hats to do when their friends wants nothing to do with them?
Kurami Rocket
Aug 11, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: manga
Sadly, this vol was not as good as previous volumes. This was pretty much mostly fights between Sanji and co between the CP9's weaker lackeys. It felt kind of dragged out and dull. Though, things picked up once the crew began their assault on Enies Lobby. No doubt things will pick up next vol; now that the real battle has begun.
KianaML
I absolutely love One Piece and enjoy pretty much every volume that Oda does though I thought this one was especially great! The plot (even though I already know what's going to happen, cause I'm caught up) is wonderful, the action, the comedy! Everything about this volume was really fun and enjoyable to read:D love One Piece!
Quinn
Sep 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy, manga
End of the Water 7 arc (man that fight between Luffy and Rob Lucci took forever!)

(view spoiler)
Joy
May 28, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A volume chock full of great character moment for Sanji and Sniper King.
Doremili
Nov 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Es bueno retomar
Naailah
Aug 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Still no Robin backstory? Grrr...
Maria Maria
Jul 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: quadrinhos
O que que ta acontecendo, gente??!! Eu já esperava estar meio perdida mas não entendi nada da historio distorcida da Nico!! Preciso ler o próximo volume! Adorei a leitura!
Eden Grey
Dec 15, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Sanji fighting with knives, Nami changing in front of everyone, Luffy ignoring the plan, and SogeKing!! such a great volume :D
Tsering
Sep 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
luffy is arrogant, impatient, funny, stupid, heavy-eater and yet a man of great spirit in battles!
  • NARUTO -ナルト- 54 巻ノ五十四
  • Bleach―ブリーチ― 40 [Burīchi 40] (Bleach, #40)