Start by marking “Everlasting Bad Boys (Dragon Kin, #0.1)” as Want to Read:
Everlasting Bad Boys (Dragon Kin, #0.1)

Everlasting Bad Boys (Dragon Kin 0.1)

4.17  ·  Rating details ·  4,243 Ratings  ·  178 Reviews
They're bad boys-with that little something extra. Sexy, wild, out-of-this-world talents that can leave any woman feeling weak at the knees (among other body parts), they're the ones to call when you want pleasure that lasts.and lasts.

CAN'T GET ENOUGH Shelly Laurenston
Even for a dragon, Ailean the Wicked has a bad reputation. For 150 years he's been renowned for his figh
Published September 1st 2008 by Kensington

To ask other readers questions about Everlasting Bad Boys, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everlasting Bad Boys

ᴥ Irena ᴥ

Can't Get Enough by Shelly Laurenston (G.A. Aiken)
This was the reason why I started this anthology. I was planning to read Dragon Kin series because I liked the story from Supernatural anthology (you can also read it as a standalone - Dragon on Top) and since I have to read everything in order this was the perfect start.
I love this author's take on dragons. While she keeps a lot of paranormal romance elements in these stories, she still manages to make it different and more entertaining. Dragon
edge of bubble
just read Shelly Laurenston's story. a bit disappointed, aftwr all the stories about aliean the slag.
Julie (jjmachshev)
Reviewed for queuemyreview.com; book release: Sep2008

Romance readers fall into two camps; those who like anthologies and those who hate ‘em. I’m in the like ‘em camp for a few good reasons. First, the stories are shorter so I don’t end up staying awake all night to finish; I can just read one or two of the stories and still ‘be done’, at least for a while. Second, I enjoy the opportunity to read different voices on (usually) the same general subject matter. Seeing how different authors interpret
Lanie (Lanies Book Thoughts)
Ailean is a Cadwaladr, which means he's a deadly fighter and well known for his devotion to his clan an protecting the crown. Ailean didn't get his title of "Wicked" for his fighting skills, he earned that through his whoring ways. Most fathers, both dragon an human, hate Ailean with a passion because of his lusty ways. He's not known to make commitments or stick around any of the ladies he seduces. This has got him into serious trouble, specially with the princess who happens to be infatuated w ...more
Monty Cupcake ☠ Queen of Bloodshed ☠
1. Can't Get Enough: dragons - 3-4. It's funny.
2. Spellbound: witches, demons, warlock - 3-4
3. Turn Me On - 1. About a man who was once light. Yeah, that made no sense to me either.
Chitra *CJ*
"Everlasting Bad Boys" is an anthology- but since Im reading to continue the Dragon Kin series by SL/GAA- I will only review the book "Cant get enough"
This is the story of Ailean the Whore/Wicked/Deadly/Powerful/Decimator and Shalin the innocent.
Now since I read this backwards, I know the couple is parents to Bercelak (the parents to the couple of the first novella Fearghus) and we know Ailean is (in)famous for his sexual exploits.
The H is a literal manho (dragonho) who sleeps with anything and
Ren
Re-read

So this April 2017, I decide to re-read Dragon Kin, to refresh my memory since I read book #6, Eibhear's 2 or 3 years ago (kinda blaming my reading slump). I see my read history and I read the novella back at...2012??!!!

No wonder I really forget the story XD.

So like what my old review stated below, I just read Can't Get Enough novella, written by Shelly Laurenston, aka G.A.Aiken. Idk why she don't use her Aiken pen name, or maybe she just didn't consider it before. Since I just finish re-
Aly is so frigging bored
1st read: 28 January 2012
Rating only for Can't Get Enough by G.A. Aiken aka Shelly Laurenston

I loved this story the most! I liked both hero and heroine but what made me give 5* was the interactions and love of the hero's family.

PS: I want to read more about the other dragon breeds(or whatever you call them)

2nd read: March 2015
Oct 01, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Can't Get Enough by Shelly Laurenston

Spellbound by Cynthia Eden

Turn Me On by Noelle Mack

Average stories makes for an average rating. Nothing especially captivating about this book.
I wouldn't recommend it mostly bc I'll forget it existed in a few days. Totally forgettable
Komal
Jan 30, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, own, fantasy
Only read Shelly Laurenston's novella. A sweet story about a bookish dragoness and a sometimes obnoxious warrior dragon. I thoroughly enjoyed the banter between Shalin & Ailean. And I loved that Shallin was a scholar rather than a warrior. Now the long wait for Laurenston's next release continues...
Buddy read with Aly

I only really picked up this anthology for the Dragon Kin story by Shelly Laurenston (aka G.A. Aiken) but I thought I'd give the other stories a chance and I'm glad I read them all. Spellbound and Turn Me On were both enjoyable stories and it was nice to be able to try out a couple of new authors. Can't Get Enough was definitely my favourite story of the bunch though and I think this anthology is worth picking up for that alone if you're a fan of the Dragon Kin series.

Can't G
Carolyn F.
I'll review the stories as I go:

1. Can't Get Enough by Shelly Laurentson (Dragon Kin #2.5). Remember the short story at the end of Dragon Actually? Well, this is the story about Bercelak's mom and dad, Ailean and Shalin. Ailean runs into Shalin who he met years earlier and tries to help her after a jealous princess sells her to the Northern Dragons. They fall in love and there's a very cute ending about when Bercelak was born. Very good story.

2. Spellbound by Cynthia Eden. Serena summons Luis to
Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)
5 Stars: "Can't Get Enough" by Shelly Laurenston
Shelly writes her Dragon Kin series under the name G.A. Aiken. I love her Dragon Kin series, the world she creates is fun and entertaining, and this novella was wonderful to read. It was quick, cute, and funny! Fans of the Dragon Kin series will want to read and thoughs whom have not read this series will enjoy the story as well. It's about Ailean the Wicked also know as Ailean the Whore as well as many other names and Shalin the Innocent. Ailean
Merve Özcan

"Bizim sahip olduğumuz şeyi bulabileceğini düşünüyor musun?" diye fısıldadı, sesi uyuşuk geliyordu, vücudu onunkine yaslanmıştı. Ailesini kalbine yakın tutup Ailean fısıldayarak cevapladı, "O kadar şanslı olacağını sadece umabiliriz."

İlk hikayeden olan bu alıntı bence kitabın ne kadar güzel olduğunu anlatıyor. Diğer kitaplarda adı defalarca geçen Ailean'ı okuma şansı bulduğum için çok mutluyum onun sevgili eşiyle olan ilişkisi öyle güzel ve büyüleyciydi ki kitaptaki diğer hikayeleri bayağı bir s
Esma
Çok komiktiii :D Yazar hiç sıkmadan hikayeyi bitirdi. :D Çok çok hoşuma gitti hemen Bercelak'ın ( aslında ismi konulurken babası "little bastard" ismini uygun görmüştü :D ) kitabına başlayacağım.

Konuya gelirsek, Shalin okumayı seven nadir ejderhalardan biridir. Sessiz sakin, etliye sütlüye karışmaz bir havası vardır ve bu yüzden "Masum" (innocent) unvanını almış. Aynı zamanda prenses Adienna nın arkadaşıdır. Ama canciğer kuzu sarması değiller. Çünkü Adienna Shalin ve Ailean arasında bir şeyler o
Malinda
I'm rating this at around 4 stars but I will note that I didn't read the 3rd story so that rating is only for 2/3 of the whole.

Can't get Enough by Shelly Laurenston
Pages 1 - 154/329 (finished at 45% on my Kindle)

4 stars

This was a very good story. Shalin and Ailean didn't seem like they'd make a good match but there was an undeniable attraction between them. When a jealous Royal makes trouble for Shalin because of Ailean, Ailean is pushed into protecting Shalin which gives them time to actually
Kathy Davie
Apr 20, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Three stories in this anthology about immortal bad boys.

The Stories
Shelly Laurenston's Can't Get Enough finds Ailean, a dragon shifter escaping yet another girl's bed when he runs into Shalin the Innocent, a dragon shifter living as a human after being targeted by Princess Adienna for being more important to Ailean than she. Now the princess has sold Shalin to the enemy.

This is too funny with its unique twist on pets and dinner. A Laurenston-classic as Shalin is immersed in the exceedingly bois
Rossy
*Rating for Can't Get Enough only!

Nothing stresses me more than the wrong chronological order! The correct one is:

*Can't Get Enough
*How to Drive a Dragon Crazy
Saly
Sep 23, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read CAN’T GET ENOUGH
by Shelly Laurenston and loved it. Ailean the Wicked notorious for his conquests meets his match in Shalin the Innocent who leads him on a merry chase. These two are the parents of Bercelak etc
Laura (Kyahgirl)
3.5/5; 4 stars; A-

I just read the Shelley Laurenston story. This should rightly be under G.A. Aiken as the story is part of her dragon kin series. It was funny and sweet. It was the story of Bercelak the Black's parents and how they met.
Starry
May 17, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lady Jaye
NB: This rating is only for Can't Get Enough by Shelly Laurenston

Somewhere between 3 and 4 stars. It was good, but not as good as I expected it to be, given how interesting Shalin and Ailean and their backstory are in the snippets we get in the other books in this series. Okay now that was an exceedingly long run-on sentence, but you catch my drift.
Campbell
Loved the first 2 stories (Shelly Laurenston & Cynthia Eden) but the last one was kind of "meh" in my opinion.
Debrac2014
Nov 26, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm just reviewing Shelly Laurenston's Can't get Enough! Funny story! I love Ailean the Wicked!
Holly
Only read Ailean and Shalin's story. 3.5
elizabeth
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A good book from Shelly Laurenston. A book that I will again.
shrug city
Jul 12, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Awful, awful, awful. Shallow, absurd characterization, nonsensical plot, bonus misogyny.... the works. Hated it.
☂ ℬrandi
❤❤❤ (contains a new fave for me)

This is the first time I've read any of these authors and as is usual with an anthology, the reviews are mixed. One I loved, one I thought was only ok, and one was too odd to be good.

Can't Get Enough by Shelly Laurenston

❤❤❤❤ (Top 5 best short stories I've read)

Quick (and inadequate) plot summary - Ailean of the Cadwaladr Clan has a thing for Shalin the Innocent. He always has really but then again there are very few women Ailean doesn't have a thing for. When t
Helle Gade
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the review of Can't Get Enough by Shelly Laurenston.

Ooooh... The story of Shalin the Innocent and Ailean the Wicked. I'm so happy the author decide to tell their story. It's the absolute beginning of the Dragon Kin series and it explains so much.

Protecting Shalin from lightning dragons, because the Queens daughter wants her out of the way, Ailean finally gets some time with the woman of his dreams. No one of them expected their time together to be so explosive though.

I loved this story w
  • How to Drive a Dragon Crazy (Dragon Kin, #6)
  • Supernatural (Lords of Deliverance, #1.5; Demonica, #6.5; Guardians of Eternity, #7.6; Nightwalkers, #1.5; Dragon Kin, #0.4)
  • Sun, Sand, Sex (includes: The Long Island Coven, #1)
  • The Ice Dragon (Dragon Knights, #3)
  • An Enchanted Season (Psy-Changeling #0.5; Murphy Sisters #1)
  • Mating Games (Halle Pumas, #1-3)
  • Fire & Frost (Iron Seas, #3.4; Code of Shadows, #0.5; Midnight Liaisons #2.3)
  • Pia Saves the Day (Elder Races, #6.6)
  • Burning Up (Children of the Sea #3.5; Psy-Changeling #0.6; Iron Seas #0.5)
  • Sexy Beast III (Sexy Beast #3)
  • Immortal Danger (Night Watch, #0.5)
Originally from Long Island, New York, Shelly Laurenston has resigned herself to West Coast living which involves healthy food, mostly sunny days, and lots of guys not wearing shirts when they really should be. Shelly Laurenston is also The New York Times Bestselling author G.A. Aiken, creator of the Dragon Kin series. For more info on G.A. Aiken's dangerously and arrogantly sexy dragons, check ou ...more
More about Shelly Laurenston...

Dragon Kin (10 books)
  • Dragon Actually (Dragon Kin, #1)
  • About a Dragon (Dragon Kin, #2)
  • What a Dragon Should Know (Dragon Kin, #3)
  • Last Dragon Standing (Dragon Kin, #4)
  • The Dragon Who Loved Me (Dragon Kin, #5)
  • How to Drive a Dragon Crazy (Dragon Kin, #6)
  • Light My Fire (Dragon Kin, #7)
  • Feel the Burn (Dragon Kin, #8)
  • Bring the Heat (Dragon Kin, #9)
  • Dragon Actually / A Tale of Two Dragons