Start by marking “Enslaved by a Viking (The New Icelandic Chronicles, #2)” as Want to Read:
Enslaved by a Viking (The New Icelandic Chronicles, #2)

Enslaved by a Viking

(The New Icelandic Chronicles #2)

His suffering….

Though proud and strong, Eirik, heir to the Ulfhednars kingdom, found himself seduced and taken from his homeworld by a bounty-hunting vixen, who sold him into slavery. Purchased by a wealthy, Consortium-backed brothel, he is kept at a heavily guarded and secure breeding facility, where he is forced to feed the lustful whims of Helios’s elite at night. He
Published October 4th 2011 by Berkley Heat

To ask other readers questions about Enslaved by a Viking, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enslaved by a Viking

Ellie
Oct 04, 2011 rated it it was ok
Enslaved by a Viking, New Icelandic Chronicles #2, by Delilah Devlin
Grade: D+

“I wish I didn’t have such a spotted past.” “I don’t hold it against you. I’m not exactly pure either.”

Fatin is an ex-sex slave turned bounty hunter who is determined to do whatever it takes to win her sister’s freedom from her former mistress, Aliyah. Aliyah has promised to release Zarah, Fatin’s sister, but only if Fatin can successfully capture twenty Vikings to be used for breeding and
Kathleen
Dec 02, 2011 rated it liked it
Story Rating 3 stars
Character Rating 3 stars
Romance Rating 3 stars
Heat Level 4.5 stars
Overall Rating 3 stars

I did like this book and may have liked it more than I did had I not read this 2 book series back to back.

This book was loaded with scorching hot Viking sex. That was the problem for me, I really did not feel the love. This story really did not draw much emotion out of me at all. I liked the hero much better than the heroine. Not much else I
Cynthia D'Alba
Sep 17, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Lucky enough to score an ARC of Delilah Devlin's new book. It's hottest book I've ever read! Has everything! Sexy Vikings; Off-world adventure; And a romance to die for that you'll be thinking about days later.
Sabine Honig
Sep 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Enslaved by a Viking is the second book in the new series written by Delilah Devlin. It continues on from where the first – Ravished by a Viking left off and believe me, I was glad that I had the second and was able to continue the story straight away so that I could find out what happened to the characters and how the story developed as I was so invested in all of them.
In book two, Ms. Devlin continues to build the new world for the reader. This time we move away from the Viking’s cold and dan
Katie(babs)
Oct 19, 2011 rated it liked it
At first glance, Enslaved by a Viking (The New Icelandic Chronicles #2) may seem to be a straight up erotic romance with too much sex and a miniscule plot. There’s definitely sex on almost every page, and when the characters aren’t having sex, they’re thinking about it. But there’s an actual plot and not just smut. Delilah Devlin can sure combine sensuality and eroticism with a nice balance of action and drama. She does that here with Enslaved by a Viking. I wasn’t sure if I was going to like it ...more
Bookaholics
Oct 08, 2011 rated it really liked it
Enslaved by a Viking by Delilah Devlin
Paranormal Romance – Oct. 4th, 2011
4 stars

Enslaved by a Viking is the second in the author’s Viking futuristic, erotica series. In the last book, Ravished by a Viking, the Viking prince Eirik was kidnapped by a beautiful sex slave who was actually a bounty hunter in disguise!

Eirik is furious that he and other Viking men were tricked and stolen to Helio where they are being used as objects of pleasure to jaded and wealthy w
Jen
Oct 19, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: fv
Eirik and Fatin 3.5 stars

Enslaved by a Viking is one of those books that you do not read in public. If you do, you are doomed to sit there with a flaming red face and giggle every 3 minutes or so. It is an erotic fantasy book that makes no apologies for what it is! This book was my first experience with Delilah Devlin and I can easily say that I know what I would be getting into if I were to read future books from her.

Eirik, the heir to his kingdom, is kidnapped by Fatin.
Voirey Linger
Sep 17, 2011 rated it really liked it
Desperate to save her sister from life in a brothel, bounty hunter Fatin accepts a contract to capture Viking warriors from their home planet. But there is a complication she hadn’t considered... her attraction to Eirik, a strong warrior the others have accepted as their leader.

Eirik and the men are horrified by their fate. Torn from their families, they are locked up, kept as pets and sold nightly to the planetary elite. By day, their sperm in harvested to create children, warriors
Tina
May 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Eirik, heir to the Ulfhednar Kingdom, is captured and held prisoner. He has no idea how long he has been in a cell. Fatin, a bounty hunter, sold him into sexual slavery. But he swears his revenge. One day she will be the one beneath him, one day she will be the sex slave—this is his mantra.

Fatin used to be a sex slave, but she has earned her freedom. Now she is trying to earn the freedom of her sister by being a bounty hunter. Delivering Eirik was a step closer to freeing her sister.
Michelle
Dec 07, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Enslaved by a Viking by Delilah Devlin has the main characters Eirik & Fatin from a futuristic fantasy world. This is a world where Fatin trades Eirik into sexual slavery to help obtain her sister's freedom. Fatin was a sex thrall (slave) who gained her freedom and became a bounty hunter to earn freedom for her sister. This led to the capture of Eirik from the Viking planet & his enslavement. Eirik vows to make Fatin his slave when he realizes who caused his imprisonment as a sex slave.< ...more
PT
More like 3.5, but I'm rounding down today.

On the positive side, it's an excellent read for those seeking a book to indulge their erotic fantasies. It's got quite an arsenal of erotic kink: voyeurism, menage, BDSM, etc. Unfortunately, these erotic escapades seem to occur a little too frequently for my taste.

That being said, my main problem with the book was Fatin. While she is far from the most abhorrent character I've ever read, I found her character unlikeable. It didn'
Cheri
Sep 26, 2011 rated it really liked it
Ah... And yet another winner from one of my favorite authors. As soon as this book was available, I rushed to buy it and was not disappointed.

I liked Fatin(her strength and sarcasm), but absolutely loved the Vikings. Would not mind reading a book about Zarah and Adem. I enjoyed the descriptions of the brothel and the battle in the arena. It was all very vivid. I haven't read the first book in this series but I think I'm interested in Dagr's story. Great read.
Rustye
Oct 11, 2011 rated it really liked it
A hot, well-written book! The story-telling is great, the world-building is wonderful and the hero and heroine are perfect. There are so many stories to tell in this series that I look forward to many more books. This series is a totally different paranormal fantasy for me. I recommend it to everyone.
Heather
May 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica, favorites
Eirik along with 19 other Icelanders are kidnapped and sold into slavery as a breeding thrall all due to 1 woman...Fatin. The vikings want their freedom and revenge.

Really great book, Devlin hit a homerun with this sci-fi erotica. This will be one book I will definitely reread later. I can't wait to read more from this series.
Angarad
Mar 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Maybe not as good as the first book of the serie but still a great adventure.
I have to say I never really thought Eirik and Fatin would end up this way but the whole relationship development has been so exciting to follow. The different side characters and their attitude towards te situation and Farin, tge way it evolved and ended up was a great addition.
Brenda
Nov 08, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2011
This book wasn't bad but I didn't enjoy it as much as its predecessor. It didn't have the same OMG factor. I think I would rather be "Ravished by a Viking" than "Enslaved by a Viking". :-)
Shelley
Nov 28, 2011
Razzy Ron -- Hoh! Hoh!
rated it did not like it
Aug 11, 2014
Sep 20, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Viking's Captive Princess
  • Bliss (The Custos, #1)
  • Captives of New Pompeii (New Pompeii, #1)
  • Rituals of Passion (Brides of Caralon, #1)
  • Soldier of Fortune (Rakes and Rogues of the Restoration, #2 )
  • False Lines (Blurred Lines, #7)
  • The Bear and the Bride (Viking Warriors #1)
  • The Outlaw Viking (Viking I, #2)
  • Darkest Fire
  • The Sea King
  • Viking Warrior
  • In Service
  • Three Sinful Wishes
  • The Enchantment
  • Devil's Own (Clan MacAlpin, #2)
  • Retrocog (PowerUp! #2)
Delilah Devlin is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author with a rapidly expanding reputation for writing deliciously edgy stories with complex characters. Whether creating dark, erotically-charged paranormal worlds or richly descriptive westerns that ring with authenticity, Delilah Devlin “pens in uncharted territory that will leave the readers breathless and hungering for more…” www.DelilahDevlin.com

The New Icelandic Chronicles (2 books)
  • Ravished by a Viking