Start by marking “Diary of a Lottery Winner's Daughter” as Want to Read:
Diary of a Lottery Winner's Daughter

Diary of a Lottery Winner's Daughter

3.81  ·  Rating details ·  79 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
‘You’ve changed, Charlotte Johnson, and if that’s what having money does to people, then I’m glad we haven’t got any!’
I can’t believe my best friend just said that. It’s so unfair. She thinks I’ve changed because of the money, but I know I haven’t. She’s changed towards me.

Charlotte hopes all her dreams can come true when her mum wins £3.7 million on the lottery. But bein
Published July 1st 2011 by Piccadilly Books

To ask other readers questions about Diary of a Lottery Winner's Daughter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Diary of a Lottery Winner's Daughter

Jade
Mar 17, 2014 rated it liked it
Started reading this book ages ago and I have enjoyed it, so I don't really know what made me loose interest in reading it half way through. I like Penelope Bush's works, although I prefer Alice in Time to Diary of a Lottery Winners Daughter
7l2
May 08, 2012 rated it liked it
This book is totally fabulous it is full of surprises. Charlotte one of the main characters and her mum wins the lottery and they become millionaire’s but is it a really good thing to be rich well this book tells you how your life changes when you come rich !
Charlotte lived in a normal life until one day she had great news but when her best friend finds out her life changes, But then charlotte thinks she is granted 5 wishes my a magic genie as everything is coming true !
I liked it all but it cou
Lyba
Aug 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I brought my book Diary of a lottery winners daughter when I was in year 5 and by now I have a least read it about 6 time it is a really entertaining book from winner Auther this book is a bot a girl who has a poor family at first, the while they are in holiday there Mom forgot to check her number in her lottery after that weird and wonderful thing happen at least she got what she wanted. Just remember be careful what you wish for...:)
Georgina
Feb 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Always loved this book, and whenever I read it, it feels nice and at home. I love the moral to this story, that's also filled with cool little quips and quirks. One of my long time faves.
Nicole
Jun 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is a great book and kind of realistic. The characters are relatable and it shows money doesn't solve all your problems or buy happiness
Lina
Jan 21, 2017
Emma Ashley
Mar 15, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
Penelope Bush trained and worked as a tapestry weaver, but always knew that one day she would write.

She lives in West Sussex with her husband and son and elderly cat. She hides away in an old caravan to do her writing, where the only distraction is the occasional pheasant wandering past. Now and again, the family reclaim the caravan and it is towed down the coast to Dorset, where many happy hours
More about Penelope Bush