Start by marking “Der magische Zirkel - Die Erlösung (The Secret Circle, #3)” as Want to Read:
Der magische Zirkel - Die Erlösung (The Secret Circle, #3)

Der magische Zirkel - Die Erlösung

(The Secret Circle #3)

In so deadly a battle... can anyone triumph?

United at last with Diana, the mistress of her coven, Cassie must first sacrifice her love for Adam to save the Secret Circle and the town of New Salem from the evil powers of the witch Faye.

Threatened by the possibility of her destruction in a final battle between good and evil, Cassie must hope that her supernatural gifts are s
Published (first published 1992)

To ask other readers questions about Der magische Zirkel - Die Erlösung, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Der magische Zirkel - Die Erlösung

Amanda
Jul 14, 2010 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bought-copy, ya, series
The Power is the third and final book in The Secret Circle trilogy by L J Smith. In this story, the Circle are shattered by Faye's revelations at a time when they need to be at their strongest. Black John is back, and Cassie is horrified when it is revealed why she feels such a strong connection with him. He has returned to claim the Master Tools and become the leader of the coven of twelve that he had such a hand in creating - which means that one member of the Circle must die...

I think that L
Evelina
Aug 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
- H Κάσι είναι ενοχλητική.
- Ο Άνταμ φαίνεται ιππότης,αλλά είναι μαμούχαλος.
- Ο Νικ είναι περίεργος και ο πιο ενδιαφέρων χαρακτήρας.
- Η Φέι είναι ανώριμη,η κακία της είναι αναίτια και παιδιάστικη.
- Η Νταιάνα είναι υπερβολικά αφελής και...μη ρεαλιστική!
- Το ρομάντζο ήταν ανεπαρκές και γελοίο.
- Οι σκηνές δράσης ήταν βιαστικές.

- Και θα το διάβαζα άνετα άλλες 100 φορές!
Nikoleta
Jan 27, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy
Ήταν καλύτερο σε σχέση με τα προηγούμενα, είχε πολύ περισσότερη δράση και αγωνία. Δυστυχώς όμως όχι αρκετά για μένα ώστε να πω ότι αξίζει 4 αστεράκια, διότι οι ήρωες συνεχίζουν να συμπεριφέρονται ανώριμα και η γραφή να παραμένει υπερβολικά απλή και προφορική για βιβλίο.
Sylwia (Wish Fulfillment)
1.5 stars. It's readable and has a couple of cool bits (when they discuss crystals or other fictional or realistic witchcraft), but that's all it has going for it.
julieta
I love L.J Smith's world-building but I hate the romance and the main character.
Allison ☾
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

My line has the sight and the power, she thought. I want to use that power to stand up to him. To face him.

4.5 stars. No spoilers. I'm deducting .5 stars for Diana being a sweet cinnamon roll and suffering for it. She's either really into polyamory, or she's the biggest doormat who ever lived and everyone is okay with it. Either way, I don't like what happened to her.

Here are my final thoughts on this book:

* I want Diana and Nick to be together. SOOOO. DAMN. BADLY.

"But don't worry about it.
Sarabeth
Nov 07, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the final novel in the Secret Circle trilogy, which I read when it first came out, back when I was a kid. Do yourselves a favor and read it- infinitely more complex than the TV series, and it explains why Harry Potter felt like a bad cliche.

Rereading this trilogy was startling- I had forgotten how good it was, how well-developed the characters were, and how strikingly Cassie- the protagonist- goes from being a meek mouse to becoming a strong and capable leader, despite her own self-doubt
Jessica Lewis
Dec 30, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebooks-i-own
OMG. What can I say this was a great to a trilogy. I could not have asked for more. It tied all the lose ends. The cliffhangers through out the series was amazing. I love the heroine Cassie and the love traingle that in the end worked out for the best. I admire Diana for here strength in not seeing things as a lost but as a gain in the benefit of the group. I really enjoyed the interaction between the characters and it made me feel a part of the story as an outside looking in from a window into ...more
Sheryl C. Nash
Read this whole series back when i was 13-14 and i was BLOWN away by it.... so much so i DESPERATELY wanted to be a witch... hmmm... maybe i just wanted Adam.... :)
Jim Karagkounis
That ending was fucked up.
Books'N'Tracks
Wieder einmal hatte ich meine Probleme mit dieser unerträglichen Protagonistin. Cassie tut immer so tough und letztendlich ist sie doch nur ein manipulierbarer Schwächling, der nichts anderes tut, als nach einem Mann zu schmachten, den sie nicht haben kann und sich selbst zu bemitleiden.
Es kommt selten vor, aber auch die Dreiecksbeziehung war in diesem Fall in meinen Augen schlichtweg unnötig. Ich hatte zeitweise eine unendliche Wut auf Cassie, wegen ihres egoistischen, heuchlerischen Verhalten
Jordan
Apr 07, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Troisième et dernier tome de la trilogie, Le Pouvoir nous entraîne au cœur d'une bataille qui a vu le jour dans le précédent opus : la guerre entre le coven et Black John. Ce troisième roman est beaucoup plus porté sur l'action, sur l'affrontement et sur la recherches des Artéfacts Primordiaux. Bien que cela m'ait plu, le livre ne m'a pas autant séduit que ses prédécesseurs. Pourquoi ? Demandez donc à la traductrice.
Était-elle vraiment obligée de nous coller autant d'abréviations ? Je sais que ç
Loliskulls
I picked up this series because I’ve heard its going to be hopefully made into a tv show…I don’t know what I was expecting when I read this trilogy (which I got through in about three days) but I don’t think it was met…this book series just wasn’t very good…it was in no way bad….I’ve read bad, and this isn’t it…But its not very good either, its more “meh”, and bland as hell…

I could stand cassie most of the time, but she’s an utter a moron and a terrible mary-sue (actually all the characters are
Dede
Jan 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
O trilogie frumoasă, potrivită pentru acele momente în care nu-ți dorești altceva decât pură relaxare, voie bună și o poveste ușoară care să nu te solicite prea mult.

Magie adevărată, secrete de sute de ani și obiecte cu puteri nebănuite sunt elemente ce au menirea de a te atrage în mrejele lor, pentru a deveni una cu povestea personajelor. Un „cerc secret” care poate săvârși dezastre sau poate aduce bunăstare vremii de care aparține. 12 tineri au puterea de a alege de care barieră să lupte împre
Tereza Eliášová
Tuhle knížku jsem dočetla už před víkendem, ale musela jsem si to nechat trochu uležet, abych se rozhodla, jak tuhle knížku hodnotit. A došla jsem k tomu, že je svým způsobem nejlepší i nejhorší z celé trilogie... nejhorší tím, že mě točily některé situace a malinko i samotný závěr. Nejlepší proto, že mě dokázala zaujmout a překvapit, což bych u L. J. Smith ani nečekala... Moje hodocení je mezi 3,5 a 4 hvězdičkami, ale protože je to spíš nahoru, dávám tady čtyři. Pokud jste četli první dva díly, ...more
Fani
Feb 22, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya, paranormal

What can i say about this book? I loved it. This booked showed me everything i wanted to see in all the characters and i'm glad i got to see the circle at it's best. The ending was perfect and this book had to offer so much even though it was quite short.
TasosBananasBOOKS
WOW! I am in love again! This is definitely one of my favorite series of all time! I love the conclusion so much!
Xanthi
Jul 13, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Σαφώς το καλύτερο μέχρι τώρα σε σχέση με τα προηγούμενα με έντονη δράση και αγωνία
Jordon
Jun 17, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: witches, magic
Follow my book review blog to see more book reviews and related book stuff!

----------------------------------------

This book starts right where the second book left. And boy what a cliff hanger the second book left at!

Cassie and the coven are finding it odd with Faye as the new coven leader. They're trying to do everything they can to defeat Black John and discover who was behind the murderers but with Cassie's grandmother gone and Cassie's mother incapacitated just who are they supposed to tur
Alejandra Bran (BlueMind)
Oh my fire! I loved the book. This wraps up the story so beautifully. I have 0 complaints. I didn’t want for it to end, I felt such a connection with all the characters that I wish this would be like a never ending series, all the way till they’re older and the once they’re re born.

I love witchy stories and elemental magic. Sort of like Wicca. I grow up with a very religious grandma, but her kitchen always smelled of herbs because she will brew teas and remedies... just like a witch. Her family
Kate
Sep 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Secret Circle series by L.J. Smith was always my favorite series of hers so when I decided to read it again I was worried that it would be awful and ruin my fond memories. While I did find it to be less good than I remembered I still quite enjoyed the characters and story even if the writing style was not exactly to my liking.
Debra
Apr 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
For my written review, please check out the link below:
Debra's Book Cafe

Debs :-)
Γιώτα Παπαδημακοπούλου
Η σειρά "Ο Μυστικός Κύκλος", δια χειρός L. J. Smith, που κυκλοφορεί στη χώρα μας από τις εκδόσεις Ψυχογιός, έφτασε στην ολοκλήρωσή της με το τρίτο βιβλίο της σειράς, "Η Δύναμη", να βρίσκεται εδώ και λίγο καιρό στα ράφια των βιβλιοπωλείων. Όπως έχουμε αναφέρει και στο παρελθόν, μιλώντας για τα δύο προηγούμενα βιβλία της σειράς, μπορεί να μην είναι σε θέση να συγκριθεί με ορισμένα βιβλία του είδους που κυκλοφορούν σήμερα κατά συνέπεια, είναι πιο κοντά στο πνεύμα της δικιάς μας εποχής όμως, αν αναλ ...more
Brina
Jul 28, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Faye ist die neue Anführerin des Zirkels und ordnet sofort an, den Schädel zu benutzen. Welches Unglück hierbei wirklich entsteht, wird für den Hexenzirkel erst viel zu spät klar, denn ausgerechnet Black John, der von den Hexen seit Jahrhunderten gefürchtet wird, steht dadurch wieder auf und hat es auf Cassie abgesehen.
Black John nimmt die Gestalt des neuen Schuldirektors an und legt Regeln fest, die dazu beitragen, dass der Hexenzirkel in die Außenseiterrolle gerät.
Durch diese neue Rolle gerate
Julia
Feb 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Amazing book and series+ +
Ashy Khaira
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
loved loved loved the story,cant wait to read further
Freckles
Jul 19, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2witches-magic
4,5/5
Nejlepší díl série. Moc dobré zakončení. Ty nové díly, které nakladatelství vytvořilo s jinou autorkou se ani nebudu obtěžovat číst...

__________________
Ať už patříte ke generaci, která vyrůstala s Harrym Potterem a napjatě očekávala sovu s dopisem z kouzelnické školy, či jste o něco starší, série o chlapci s jizvou na čele většinu svých čtenářů uchvátila. O to větší div, že čarodějů je mezi hrdiny paranormálních příběhů pro mládež jen hrstka. Čarodějnická série Tajný kruh je ještě z předpot
Connie
Oct 21, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Source: I own this book.
Cost: I received a bind up of the first three books in this series as a gift.

Title: The Power
Series: The Secret Circle #3
Author: LJ Smith
Overall Rating: 4 stars

This was my favourite out of the original trilogy. Cassie in this one goes through some emotional turmoil, and instead of sitting on her laurels, she gets off her backside and does something about it! I loved that! She tried to think of solutions, she took advice, she asked for advice. My god do I love ch
♥Xeni♥
Right, so, this one was always the favorite book of this trilogy before. That's one of the sad parts about rereading childhood favorites... those Awesome-Amazing-MindBlown! parts lose their charm, somehow. In this case, I have gotten too educated to be able to fully buy into the ending. That, and I finally realized that Smith really did a crap job on writing this ending. It's always seemed a bit fast paced before, but this time it was really gone in the blink of an eye.

No wonder they changed th
Michelle (MichelleBookAddict)
I liked the three book series when it was first published. It was really good and the characters weren't all alcoholics and self centered kids like the show made them.

Now I don't know if the author is using the show to sell more books, but if she keeps writing the characters like CW they'll turn into a bunch of alcoholics. Take an AA section writers before you make these kids worse. But as it happens the show was canceled.

When I read the original three books in the 90's I related to the characte
I don't think Black John killed Kori... 1 8 Oct 18, 2014 06:46PM
  • The Graduation (Final Friends, #3)
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)
  • Overdue
  • Reckoning (Sweep, #13)
I have a new blog about my Vampire Diaries fanfic.

L.J. SMITH, Lisa Jane Smith, is the New York Times #1 Bestselling author of The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, The Forbidden Game, Dark Visions, Wildworld and Night World series. She has written over two dozen books for children and young adults, and has enjoyed writing every one of them. She lives in th

The Secret Circle (6 books)
  • The Initiation (The Secret Circle, #1)
  • The Captive (The Secret Circle, #2)
  • The Divide (The Secret Circle, #4)
  • The Hunt (The Secret Circle, #5)
  • The Temptation (The Secret Circle, #6)
“Cassie looked up at him, her fingers still intermeshed with his. "Sorry," she said unsteadily. "I was just scared."
"Remind me to get you scared frequently," Nick said. He looked slightly dazed.”
20 likes
“Looks like Faye's doing a little extracurricular activity," a voice behind her murmured, and Cassie turned gratefully. Nick nodded at the guy who was occupying the seat there, and the guy scrambled up and left. Cassie hardly noticed the occurrence, it was so common. The kids from Crowhaven Road indicated what they wanted, and the outsiders gave it to them. Always. It was the way things worked.

Nick sat in the vacated chair and took out a pack of cigarettes. He opened it,
shook one forward. Then he noticed Cassie.

Cassie was staring at him with her eyebrows lifted, her best Diana expression on. Disapproval radiating from her like heat waves.

"Ah," Nick said. He glanced at the cigarettes, then at her again. He tapped the protruding cigarette back into place and tucked the pack in his pocket.

"Bad habit," he said.”