Start by marking “Bringers of the Dawn: Teachings from the Pleiadians” as Want to Read:
Bringers of the Dawn: Teachings from the Pleiadians

Bringers of the Dawn: Teachings from the Pleiadians

Compiled from more than four hundred hours of channeling by Barbara Marciniak, Bringers of the Dawn imparts to us the wisdom of the Pleiadians, a group of enlightened beings who have come to Earth to help us discover how to reach a new stage of evolution.

Master storytellers and humorists, they advise us to become media free, to work in teams, and to eliminate the words "s
Published December 1st 1992 by Bear Company

To ask other readers questions about Bringers of the Dawn, please sign up.
Signe Liisa I tried reading it when I was 20 and it seemed too out there. now when I'm 45, I can appreciate it and see it as "normal". these books come at the…moreI tried reading it when I was 20 and it seemed too out there. now when I'm 45, I can appreciate it and see it as "normal". these books come at the right time, just don't waste any time now that you've been given this gift. there's a healer in Ecuador called Roberto (u can google just that) and his work is based around this book. he's excellent at helping to use the teachings in a practical way, and so much more!(less)

Steph N
Nov 25, 2011
Тsvetan
Apr 16, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: adiemus-project
This book is summoned. If you've seen it, if you've read the title...than you have the choice to read it - your consciousness is ready for it, you are allowed to... If you've read the title it means your thoughts have summoned it...to have such thoughts you must be one of us...we just forget...you, like me, forgot...time to remember again. Time to wake up.

What I think:
when I was a kid I dreamed of such books. A reminder. Something to help me remember who I am and why do I breathe... "you had to
Arlo
Feb 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: spiritual seekers and those into exopolitics

I trust this book.

I am very conservative in giving out 5-star ratings, but feel this one is truly deserving. It has transcendent vision and breath-takingly deep insight into human identity, history, and purpose. It has an enlightened attitude. It offers a pathway to transformation. I continue to go back to this well and am always richly rewarded.

Despite all that, its authors do not claim to have ultimate knowledge, but that they are seekers also.

This is a work about which one may aptly say is ou
Kristin
Jul 23, 2013 rated it it was ok
I don't really know how this book ended up on my to-read shelf or in my hands (The alien "authors" would say that it's because I'm a member of the Family of Light who was drawn to it. I'm not buying it.) I'm clearly not the intended audience. Despite my interest in other-worldly things, this was way too wackadoodle for me. I tried to be open-minded, but come on. It first lost me when it claimed that there were reptilian beings living under the Middle East. It confused me when it claimed (again a ...more
Marie Silk
Aug 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
I listened to the audiobook of this. I will check out pretty much everything about aliens, and this book focuses on advice that is supposed to come from E.T.'s regarding the situation of Earth and the people on it. The recurring theme is positive thinking and realizing that there is a lot going on that is not within the visible spectrum. I am not sure what to think of the prophecies and some other stuff, but from a listener's perspective, it certainly held my attention from start to finish.
Hannah carlock
Jan 02, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Honestly, it scared the shit out of me.
Juney
Apr 04, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-age-health
Brilliant. Utterly amazing.... if there is ever a moment where you pick up this book, touch it.. feel it.. or even feel inclined to. It is meant to be for you to read, make no mistake :)
Yesenia
Apr 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Bringers of the Dawn is a complex book, those that are willing to open their minds to greater possibilities than imagined are the ones to benefit from it. If your mind works in the abnormal way of others such as questioning and believing in the unbelievable this is your kind of book. You dont have to be smart, spiritual, or even believe in myths to be interested in the story that is told but it will catch your attention. Spiritualist are most common to read this book because is more about gettin ...more
Corky
Mar 31, 2008 rated it really liked it
Shelves: self-awareness
This is one of the most bizare, out-there new age books I've ever read. Very, very interesting though it may take me while to digest it all. It makes life seem like we are living in a science fiction novel. Great fun and thought provoking ideas on the true nature of reality and the future of our species.
Liana
Jan 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Blew me away.
Julie
May 20, 2013 rated it did not like it
Nope. Couldn't even get through it by pretending it was science fiction because the "science" was so wrong. Tried to hang in there and just see it as a Life Coach type book. Nope, nothing concrete or helpful enough to keep me reading.
The only amazing thing about this book that I would consider miraculous is that it was available in my public library. This book should give all budding authors hope that there IS a publisher out there for you somewhere.
Amber
Oct 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
interesting perspective from space aliens. since this was wrote in the 90's much of their predictions have come to be..............will the rest?????????
Stasia Bliss
May 03, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Still one of my favorites. Everytime you read it, something new pops out. Helped me greatly through my spiritual transformations. All of her books are great, but this is my favorite.
Randy
Jun 30, 2008 rated it it was amazing
We are More than then just Humans from the Planet Earth! To discover your inner self, from the Teachings of the Pleidians from the Taurus constellation. A Must Read!
Glenn
Jul 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Barbara is wacko, but the info is solid.
Katerina Kostaki
Apr 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-age
Inspirational and intuitive messages ...wonderful book!
David Nunez
Aug 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Amazing read for me. This book opened me up to a new world I never knew existed! I really enjoyed this book!
Amie
Jan 11, 2008 rated it it was amazing
What a mind bender! This book is not for the faint of heart. Those entrenched in organized religion may also have trouble stomaching it!
Deb
Mar 02, 2015 rated it liked it
I am torn with this book. I wavered from liking it to not really liking it. Many of the chapters were repetitive. The same things would be said again and again. This annoyed me. Also, I found that there were inconsistencies, and also contradictions. The messages went from speaking to the reader as a member of the Family of Light who chose to come here to help raise humanity's frequency,and therefore someone chosen with a distinct purpose.... to calling the reader basically an ignorant human wrap ...more
Pete
Nov 12, 2010 rated it really liked it
A paradigm shifting book presenting a view of the evolution of consciousness effected by extra-terrestrials. I kept wondering about various mythologies of the past while reading this book. Intriguing.
Nick
Mar 08, 2009 rated it liked it
hard to get through again but I love reading about unusual beliefs people have about the universe. I often felt like she was preaching to me though, and i had to put it down and take a step back for a few days.
Andee Marley
Jun 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great information for all my Galactic, Andromedan & Pleiadian sisters and brothers. 5D Ascension is the future! "If people only realized that the big picture looks a lot more like Star Wars" is something I've been hearing a lot and have to agree with. Its time to EXPAND our Consciousness with Love and Integrity!
Latu
May 01, 2017 added it
not the book
Stephanie Macdonald
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Those who feel "out of place" on this planet will find much inspiration and comfort from this book. It truly is like remembering something you already knew but need to be reminded of. There is no savior outside of ourselves. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are here to save OURSELVES.
Lola Rephann
May 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: consciousness
This book is very inspirational. Unlike Barbara Hand Clow's more prosaic Pleiadian Agenda, Bringers of the Dawn elevates your consciousness whether you believe in multi-dimensional beings from outer space or not.

Whether multi-dimensional beings from other galaxies exist or not, and whether they have a stake in the development of human consciousness or not, anyone concerned with the state of spiritual development on Earth will find solace and inspiration in this book.

Said to be channeled by Barba
Jessi
Aug 28, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: spirituality
This was recommended to my by a teacher I love. I am open to checking into any and all spiritual teachings, and seeing how it resonates. This sort of boggled my mind, but in a positive warm-fuzzy sort of way. I like the idea of lovely, helpful star-people who are trying to look out for us, that's just fabulous. This book made me want to learn more...
If the extraterrestrial stuff boggles your mind, I'd still say read this book for the peaceful and empowering messages, and you'll be surprised at t
JJ
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bringers of the Dawn is an inspiring and informative read for those who may forgot who you are and why you are incarnated upon Earth at this time. The book is assembled from more than four hundred hours of channeling by Barbara Marciniak, who conveys to us the teachings of the Pleiadians, a group of enlightened beings and members of the family of light from the star system, the Pleiades. These beings are here to assist us in discovering how to reach a new stage of evolution or the more appropria ...more
Gabrielle Jarrett
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love that I finished my tenth reading of Bringers on my birthday. Not being a huge re-reader, there are only two books I have read more than once, both of them being read ten times. Bringers of the Dawn and Lady Chatterly's Lover fit that category.
I am not a fan of bibles nor Bibles, but IF I had to list a bible or be burned at the stake, it would be Bringers of the Dawn, Pleiadian truths channeled by Barbara Marciniak. Why? It reveals the most logical, wise, and meaningful of our universe,
P
Aug 10, 2017 rated it liked it
Kind of haphazard and frustratingly repetitive. By the angels, we are not in kindergarten. And yeah, rape and abuse victims choose it or asked for it, why not? Wow! This is one statement I would never agree with any extra terrestrial or god power come to inform. If you would make such a cruel circumstance happen to a kid just to trigger your decorative helix in you, then you are even worse than the beings that feed off fear. Some terms were over-over used and most sentences made me feel like "Ag ...more
Vida Hill
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading Brings of the Dawn. It is one of my absolutely favourite books for spiritual awareness, teaching and spiritual-personal growth. There is a new message that pops out each time you red it as your awareness shifts. I could read it over and over and often refer back to it or open a page randomly to see what message it has at that time. Overall I found it easy to read and it captivated my attention from start to finish. Highly recommended and you can get your own copy here: https://ww ...more
  • Ra Material
  • Don't Think Like a Human! Channeled Answers to Basic Questions (Kryon, #2)
  • Personal Power through Awareness: A Guidebook for Sensitive People
  • Yesterday's Sky: Astrology and Reincarnation
  • The Spiritual Emerson: Essential Writings by Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • The Pleiadian Agenda: A New Cosmology for the Age of Light
  • Soulmate: A Novel of Eternal Love
  • The Isaiah Effect: Decoding the Lost Science of Prayer and Prophecy
  • The Seth Material
  • Edgar Cayce on Atlantis
  • Serpent of Light: Beyond 2012: The Movement of the Earth's Kundalini and the Rise of the Female Light
  • The Call: Discovering Why You Are Here
  • Friendship with God: An Uncommon Dialogue
  • Running from Safety: An Adventure of the Spirit
  • Entering the Castle: An Inner Path to God and Your Soul
Barbara Marciniak is an internationally acclaimed trance channel and author of Bringers of the Dawn, Earth, and Family of Light, which have been translated into more than twenty languages.