Start by marking “Spartan Heart: Part Two (Spartan Heart, #2)” as Want to Read:
Spartan Heart: Part Two (Spartan Heart, #2)

Spartan Heart: Part Two

(Spartan Heart #2)

Sent away to college in America, Evangeline swore she would never return to England. Anger loses its value when tragedy forces her home to assume ownership of the family's beloved Greco-Roman museum.

Placing a foolish, drunken kiss on a Greek statue in the museum's basement, Evangeline unknowingly frees a Spartan prince from an evil oracle's curse. Suddenly, her lonely life
Nook, 234 pages
Published April 11th 2011 by Astraea Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Spartan Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spartan Heart

Jane
Apr 25, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: any fan of paranormal romance
Recommended to Jane by: kristine Cheney
Shelves: kindle, 4
Jane
Apr 30, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4

** spoiler alert ** Thankfully part 2 picked up exactly were part 1 had left me hanging from the rafters by my fingernails. . . . . Evan was in a very dangerous situation with Phillip and the life of her unborn babies was at risk………. Dorien came just in the nick of time to save her after she had accidentally fallen down the stairs and was left injured and bleeding. I lost a bit of respect for Dorien at this point because he was angry when he discovered Evan had been keeping her pregnancy a secre
Book Chatter-Cath
May 13, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Well Part 2 was everything I was hoping for and much, much more.
I really don't want to give away any spoilers but OMGosh you are going to love the other Spartans that make an appearance (we are talking H.O.T!!!)
The second installment was well thought out and I felt it flowed a little better than Part 1.
The characters were richer and fuller and I connected with them more.
Lots of plot twists and turns, angst and sorrow, and a tear jerking HEA. (Yes some tears were shed!!)

Spartan Heart Part 2 was o
Mariela
Apr 17, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!!
Katrina
Apr 14, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Leanne
May 30, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I just can't say enough about this series! I love it! Also, I can't wait for the next book. Spartan Heart 2 is a continuation of Spartan Heart 1 which was also an awesome book.
I just couldn't put it down. From believable characters to action packed scenes this read kept me up late into the night with wanting to know what would happen next. Evangeline is pregnant with twins and her belly is growing rapidly. Spartan Dorien who was once cursed into being a statue is very concerned about his family'
Kristina
May 31, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
The first one was good...This one was even better.

After the first fabulous part, I was skeptical that the author could write another part that was as good as the first... Well, Kristine Cheney blew my expectations out of the water. This book is an emotional roller coaster. Filled with humor, romance, adventure, and love. It has a perfect balance of everything. There are twists and turns. I read this book so fast, that by the time I reached the end, I wanted to read it again because I missed the
Teameric
Apr 28, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was much more adventure filled than part 1 and I loved the addition of even more 'hot' warriors............How lucky is Evangeline to have so many protectors?!

It was a lovely ending after I'd cried my heart out.
Tiffany
Apr 29, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone!
I didn't want this one to END :( I can't wait for the next book Kristine! amazing amazing work! I devoured both of the books in less than two days. that's just how good they are. I had an insanely hard time putting these books down! Captivated me to the very end!
Cecilia
Apr 21, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series is an emotional roller coaster! It's thrilling, passionate, and it will keep ur pulse racing! Great books! Must read! Luv luv luv it!
Maria
Jul 10, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Loved Loved Loved this book!!
Denise
Jan 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Great story!!! Evangeline falls for a hot immortal who has already been claimed by a evil witch. You have to read this its amazing....
Benita Vehnom  Ruiz
May 30, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sexy-man
An amazing read, would recommend this book to anyone!!! I don't think I cried so much since BDB Zsadists book. OMG all I have to say is Demona is a bitch who deserves to DIE!!!!!!
Ressa Empbra
Aug 11, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Greek Mythology Lovers
Recommended to Ressa by: Kristine Cheney
Yoshay Lama Lindblom
“he liked the way her copper stare flashed perdition and venom. The little spitfire had reeled his head back good when she dared to punch his face. Philip liked her sass. Calculated thoughts gave away the brilliance of her intelligence. She was smart as she was beautiful. Her mind never ceased plotting. This woman came fully stocked with an impressive arsenal of mutiny.” (Chapter One)

Philip, another Spartan warrior is brought back to life from his statued existence by Demona. To materialize her
SATIN SUE
Jun 03, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Oct 08, 2011 rated it liked it
Spartan Heart, Part Two by Kristine Cheney is an entertaining, romantic paranormal story. It has an exciting beginning with colorful characters bringing this tale to life. It’s filled with hunky men.

Evan is a likeable heroine. She displays kindness, forgiveness, and graciousness at different times. Tommy, a mortal, is surprisingly chivalrous. Taryn, Evan’s best friend, is an interesting, complex character, and of course the hero, Dorian is wonderful.

Suspense is created with several pressing que
Chandra
Aug 09, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Just hold the phone! Do you remember that 3 star rating that I gave Spartan Heart 1. Do you remember how I suggested the book to be YA. Well just hold on just a doggone minute.

SPARTAN HEART 2 is A-W-E-S-O-M-E and you will not be able to put the book down. A romance book up down and all the way around. SH1 appeared to jump over scenes. Oh no! SH2 was wonderful. This book will leave you wanting more more more.

This is some good stuff. Hey Kristine Cheney wherever you are....can I have SH3 like righ
Helen
Dec 04, 2011 rated it really liked it
Such a fast paced read... Time just flys by with this book. No really, it goes really fast with this book. Only four stars though because I feel that with the fast pace of this story line you really miss out on getting to know the characters more, you really miss getting to know them better. Otherwise there was other good points that could keep you interested. The ending was so abrupt and fast, and left me begging for more. I can't wait to read the next...
Danielle Williams
Dec 03, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I am happy to say that Kristine Cheney does not disappoint in the 2nd installment of the Spartan Heart series. The story of Dorien and Evan continues and we are introduced to a few of Dorien's brothers in arms. As Demona continues to cause problems the toughest challange is yet to come. Love truly conquers all and I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the next part in this epic saga.
Missy
Jun 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful! Amazing! Heartful! Tearful! Awesome series!
Melanie
Jul 26, 2011 rated it really liked it
I thought it very good and would recomend. Full review to follow....
Kel (Faerie-bookworm)
Rating - 3.5

It was good, I liked how it started right where part 1 ended. Not sure that I would so quickly trust Philip, that was a bit unrealistic but I loved the added brothers.
Anne
Sep 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is an excellent series and there are two more to come great news for those who love this series.
Ceecee
Sep 27, 2012
Rigo Nepita
Oct 14, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
Kristine Cheney is an award-winning author of paranormal and contemporary romance and an Arizona native. She's been married twenty-two years to her high school sweetheart, Brett, and is the mother of Taryn, Brett Tyler, and Zackary, and is Grammy to Parker, Ivy, and Evely'nn. A huge labrador lover, she is mom to yellow lab Magnus and to the very naughty (and huge) white Labra-doodle puppy Brody.

Ho

Spartan Heart (2 books)
  • Spartan Heart (Spartan Heart, #1)