Start by marking “Emotionally Wounded Spiritually Strong: Victim No More-Seven Healing Prescriptions” as Want to Read:

4.7  ·  Rating details ·  23 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews

From victim to victor, author Tarran Carter overcame the enemy. Shirking clinical and medical terms, this pastor speaks with great knowledgesimplistically and vehemently from the heart about her experiences and journey back to health. The Lord gave her a strategic plan to take back her family and the kingdom, and she is still using it to this day. She wants to share with y

Published May 3rd 2011 by Tate Publishing & Enterprises

To ask other readers questions about Emotionally Wounded Spiritually Strong, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Emotionally Wounded Spiritually Strong

Tarran
Apr 12, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Review were received for this book: Engaging, Recomended, A Must Read... Get you Copy today
Kasia Hubbard
Jul 18, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I won this on Goodreads. Carter shows the reader a very straightforward approach to letting go of the chains of abuse that holds one down by backing up her information with scripture verses (a lot of scripture, and for me, that's important).

Though this book speaks more of sexual abuse, I would say that any type of abuse can be addressed by following her seven healing prescriptions within. I really liked the section "Give me back my Pearls", where it says that "damaged goods - speckled prey has
Lisa
Apr 16, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Emotionally Wounded Spiritually Strong was written for such a time as this. This book deals head on with the taboo subject of sexual abuse. No longer can this subject lurk in the dark corners of our lives. Light shines in the darkness. The time has come to expose the devil and take back our lives. The author has chosen to be transparent in her dealings with sexual abuse and because if this God has healed her heart. He has strategically given the author specific instructions to start us on our jo ...more
Lashorn
Apr 24, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Amazing Read! I am blown AWAY.. God is speaking. . .
Trina
Apr 19, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Just finished reading this book, awesome read very informative. The author tells a story of how anyone can be subjgated to abuse; and still lead a victorious life through Jesus Christ. Author teaches strategically using the Word of God and healing perscriptions that are tools for any form of abuse. While reading I learned how to deal with curses the plagued my family, and how to walk in the power of God.
Finette Brevard
May 24, 2011 rated it it was amazing
The book helped me in multiple areas of my life. I must say if one were to listen with the heart and apply the steps given they would most definitely be on the road to wholeness.I am hoping that there will be a part two or "book two" if you will, with perhaps a workbook of some type. Many times people do well with working through things on paper. Overall, I give rave reviews, may the Lord continue to bless you as you endeavor to heal the body of God's people.
Jewana
Jun 01, 2011 is currently reading it
I am currently reading this book, it is not a book you can rush through. It is a tutorial on how to conquer the enemy in your life. It is not only for those that are sexually abused but it is for those that may even self abuse !!!!
Lisa Lucas
Won in the goodreads giveaway. Should be an interesting read.
Cheryl
Aug 01, 2011 marked it as to-read
from a Goodreads ad
Lisette
Sep 16, 2011 marked it as to-read
I need to read this book, It seems Like a great read! I can relate. I have never told anyone either.
Krissie
Jul 18, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I won this here on Goodreads and I am very thankful. I don't think I can really write how I feel about this book except that it is powerful. Loved it!! This is a Must Read!
Kelsey Wilcox
My favorite chapter? 1 2 Sep 22, 2011 01:22PM
  • God Wins: Heaven, Hell, and Why the Good News Is Better Than Love Wins
  • Six Weeks to Yehidah
  • Another Bad-Dog Book: Essays on Life, Love, and Neurotic Human Behavior
  • The Map Across Time (The Gates of Heaven, #2)
  • Voice Mail Murder (Pamela Barnes Acoustic Mystery, #3)
  • Snowflakes and Stetsons
  • That Is SO Me: 365 Days of Devotions: Flip-Flops, Faith, and Friends
  • Microstyle: The Art of Writing Little
  • Dancing in the Shadows of Love
  • The Crossing
  • Total Forgiveness: True Inner Peace Awaits You!
  • Diaries of an Emotional Prostitute
  • The Ronin's Mistress (Sano Ichiro, #15)
  • The Lunatic's Curse (Tales From The Sinister City, #4)
  • Lee Hammond's Big Book of Drawing
  • Beginning HTML, XHTML, CSS, and JavaScript
  • Ruth
  • Forex Frontiers "The Essentials of Currency Trading"
Author of Emotionally Wounded Spiritually Strong, Tarran Carter is an executor pastor and executive coaching manager. She has managed and developed programs for some well known banks and law firms..

She is the founder of DREAM TEEN Magazine www.dreamteenmagazine.net

Her mission is ministry. She ministers and mentors women whose lives are transformed....from victim to victor.. Website: www.tarrancart
More about Tarran Carter
“While reading Emotionally Wounded Spiritually Strong washing clothes taday I got up to page 52-54 and I had to stop for a sech it brought tears to my eyes to think how the devil had a plan on my family from the beginning. How PPL thought we were the perfect family. Thank God for Jesus.” 4 likes
“Diligence in prayer will envoke the supernatural. The angels are then activated through prayer. They go before you. They release the chains of depression, spiritual bondage. The effacey of Gods word is sure. The anointing breaks every yoke. The blood of Jesus delivers us from evil.

Pray without ceasing. There is a dispensation of miracles happening in this season. God is able.”
2 likes