Start by marking “Where Angels Go (Angels Everywhere, #6)” as Want to Read:
Where Angels Go (Angels Everywhere, #6)

Where Angels Go (Angels Everywhere #6)

4.09  ·  Rating details ·  2,846 Ratings  ·  242 Reviews
Christmas is a time for angel.

Shirley, Goodness and Mercy are back! These three irresistible angels love their assignments on Earth. They especially love helping people who send prayer requests to Heaven (even though the Archangel Gabriel, their boss, knows they're going to break his rules)!

This Christmas, Mercy is assigned to bring peace of mind to an elderly man— who dis
Published October 1st 2007 by Mira (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Where Angels Go, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Where Angels Go

Kate
Dec 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a delightful read. I enjoyed having Shirley, Goodness, and Mercy back on the job being Prayer Ambassador angels, and trying to answer 3 humans' heartfelt prayers in time for Christmas. There were twists and turns that I certainly did not see coming, and a point where I wondered if the angels' missions would be successful, but it altogether, it was a satisfying, lighthearted read.
Linda  Van Wert
This book was on the best sellers list so I just download it. It is a series of stories about three different famailies needing the intervention from three angels from Heaven above, Shirley, Goodness and Mercy. These three angels love helping people who send prayer requests to Heaven and go wherever they are needed on Earth. The three angels sometimes find themselves in trouble but eveyrthing works out for the best, especially at Christmas time. Read and Enjoy-I read it in one day.
Kandice
Nov 30, 2014 rated it liked it
This series is an adorable pick-me-up. The whole time I was reading this installment, I was thinking, "Fours stars!" Until I got to the last chapter... I was disappointed and won't get into reasons why as they are spoilers. But in a nutshell, the outcomes for 2/3 of the prayer requests totally blow and would make for the worst Christmases for the characters.
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a fun light holiday read. It has three plot lines, and one pretty major plot twist. Usually my family teases me about my love for fluffy reads like this, but this time when I was sharing one plot line with them, my daughter actually asked me to read ahead and read those chapters aloud for her. It was one of the more interesting plot twists I've seen Macomber use in awhile.
Melissa
Jun 20, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Evreyone
This book has a couple of interesting story plots..
One is about a older gentleman trying to make sure his wife is happy before he passes away.
The other story is about a lady who meets a gentleman on the internet, in a game room, and he lives in her hometown!
I really enjoy all of Debbie Macombers books!

Runwright
Jul 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
3 angels come to earth to answer prayers. They solve the problems and everyone gets a happy ending.
This was my first time reading a Debbie Macomber book and it was exactly like I expected. A light, fun read, perfect to complete a reading challenge.
The writing is easy and the situations are predictable but also fun. I found no major flaws in the story.
Lindsay
Apr 11, 2010 rated it liked it
I love Christmas books, and must have been feeling the need to read one when I saw this at the library. The story follows 3 angels who are on different missions to get done before Christmas. It was cute, and I almost cried at the end. Being an angel isn't as easy as people think it is.
Heather
Nov 26, 2008 rated it liked it
Shelves: holiday, 2010
Cute, sweet, quick, entertaining holiday read. 3 different stories that remind us what Christmas (and life) are really about, wrapped around lovable characters.
Margie wall
Dec 06, 2007 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: any one who believes in angels
About these three angels that come to earth to help people before christmas and they sure can get into trouble
Carol
Dec 14, 2008 rated it really liked it
A delightful Christmas read. Shirley, Goodness, and Mercy return to earth again to help out a few humans. Funny, charming, and a litte bittersweet.
Deborrah J. Scott
Tearful Book

A very heartbreaking book, if you are feeling down or sad
BarbaraH
Dec 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Love her Christmas books
Claire - The Coffeeholic Bookworm
This was a heartwarming Debbie Macomber trademark book and I loved it. I love reading Christmas stories even if it’s not yet the Yuletide season and Where Angels Go is definitely one of the best angel stories I’ve read. Yes, it’s Christmas in September, I’m way ahead of the celebration but I don’t care. To me, every day of the year is Christmas!

When I read this book, I didn’t know that Shirley, Goodness & Mercy were already featured in Macomber’s previous books. Now I wanna read them all of
Katherine VanderSluis
Jan 07, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: romantic
I almost stopped reading this one about 2/3 of the way in-- instead I skimmed the rest of the way. I wish I could rely on this author more, because I have enjoyed some of her books (Blossom Street series) a bit better. I won't read any more of her angel books-- they're just too light and fluffy, and the telling falters over her attempts to develop the angels as characters. I find it easy to confuse the three, and anecdotes that she writes to be playful antics on their part are just silly and poi ...more
Ruth
Dec 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shirley, Goodness, and Mercy are once again given prayer missions to oversee. They usually manage to get themselves into a little trouble. Shirley's task appears to be the simplest, that of a young boy wanting a dog. Appearances are deceptive. There is one true romance, being overseen by Goodness. My favorite of the stories was the one that Mercy dealt with. The prayer was from an elderly gentleman named Harry Alderwood. There is a scene with him that is breathtakingly beautiful. This is another ...more
Lauri Saplad
A heartwarming Christmas story with a whimsical, mystical twist! Three angels in heaven are entrusted with 3 very special & urgent cases in the Pacific Northwest. All have a deadline of Christmas! Shirley, Goodness and Mercy are "Prayer Ambassadors" extraordinaire. They all love helping us hopeless humans and answering their prayers. All 3 have less than stellar past performance records! You just have to see how each accomplishes her mission with aplomb and flair...
Jackie
Jan 30, 2018 rated it liked it
This was a really cute book with three different stories happening at the same time involving the angels Shirley, Goodness and Mercy working on earth. I actually would rate it more as 3.5 stars to 4 I just had a hard time getting done with it even though it was a quick read. But definitely a cute book.
Ruth
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Gabriel has sent his three most "troublesome" angels to earth to answer three prayers. As per usual, they do so in their own unique manner, but what revolving the Statue of Liberty 360 degrees has to do with the wishes? Nothing, it was just fun and way to shake up NYC!
Gabrielle
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Could not put it down! Absolutely adored reading about the three angels Shirley, Goodness, and Mercy. A new Christmas tradition. Would recommend to everyone!
Janell
Sep 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Gentle, heart-warming stories with Shirley, Goodness and Mercy, Macomber's lovable angels. Quick, easy read.
 Readaholic Jenn
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This book is perfect for a light read. It warms your heart and is a great Christmas read. Mercy, Goodness and Shirley are hilarious and you've gotta love Archangel Gabriel too.
Trudy Gleason
Nov 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed the book. Loved the characters.
Wanda Pollard-skiffington
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
A great Christmas happy ending book! Love a quick gentle read to pass a few hours
Loretta Cottone
Dec 15, 2017 rated it liked it
Nice little Christmas read.
Rosanna
Dec 09, 2017 rated it liked it
A cute Christmas story. Had one little twist in it, a nice quick read.
Cynthia
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another delightful Shirley, Goodness and Mercy book.
Mindy
Feb 14, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-in-2017
2-1/2*
Teri
Oct 13, 2009 rated it it was amazing

In this new offering with Debbie's Christmas Angels Shirley, Goodness and Mercy, we find the three mischievous trio with new assignments and ready to have some fun and cause Gabriel some headaches, promising to have their assignments completed by Christmas Eve..

This Christmas, Mercy's assignment is to help Harry Alderwood, an elderly man with not much time before he dies and he wants to leave with some peace of mind that his dear wife Rosalie will be cared for when he's gone. Rosalie is a very
Carolann Krause
Dec 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Always good read. This is my third time reading this book. Three angels who come down from heaven to answer prayers for three individuals. One a little boy who wants a dog and his parents can not afford one. A young lady looking for a boyfriend after her divorce. An older man that does not have much time to live and wants his wife settled in a assisted living place. All three prayers were answered thanks to the angels.
Pam
Oct 28, 2007 rated it really liked it
Shelves: holiday-fiction
10/28/07
TITLE/AUTHOR: WHERE ANGELS GO by Debbie Macomber
RATING: 4/B
GENRE/PUB DATE/# OF PGS: Fiction/2007/296 pgs
SERIES/STAND ALONE: Holiday fiction featuring Shirley, Goodness and Mercy who have appeared in other books
TIME/PLACE: Present/Seattle
CHARACTERS: Henry/elderly man; Beth/single 29 yr-old; Carter/9-yr-old and the 3 guardian angels Shirley, Goodness & Mercy
FIRST LINES: The sights and sounds of Christmas were all around him. At home, the scent of evergreen mingled w/ ginger & spi
  • The Christmas Secret (Christmas Hope, #5)
  • Tidings of Comfort & Joy: A Tender Story of Love, Loss, and Reunion
  • The Christmas Wish
  • Christmas with Tucker (A Dog Named Christmas #0.5)
  • A Christmas Star (Cape Light #9)
  • An Amish Gift
  • The Christmas Clock
  • A Spring Bouquet (4-in-1)
  • Snow Angels
  • One Imperfect Christmas
  • All I Have to Give
  • Finding Father Christmas (Father Christmas, #1)
  • The Last Noel
  • The Snow Globe
  • The Christmas Tree
Debbie Macomber is a #1 New York Times bestselling author and one of today’s most popular writers with more than 200 million copies of her books in print worldwide. In her novels, Macomber brings to life compelling relationships that embrace family and enduring friendships, uplifting her readers with stories of connection and hope. Macomber’s novels have spent over 1,000 weeks on the New York Time ...more
More about Debbie Macomber...

Angels Everywhere (8 books)
  • A Season of Angels (Angels Everywhere, #1)
  • The Trouble with Angels (Angels Everywhere #2)
  • Angels in London
  • Touched by Angels (Angels Everywhere, #3)
  • Shirley, Goodness and Mercy (Angels Everywhere, #4)
  • Those Christmas Angels (Angels Everywhere, #5)
  • Angels at the Table (Angels Everywhere, #7)

Romance Deals

• Wynn in Doubt
  • Until Harry
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Lethal Consequences (Aegis Security, #2)
  • Things I Should Have Known
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Waiting for the One
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bombshell (Hollywood A-List, #1)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • Guardians Of Stone (Relic Seekers, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • All the Secrets We Keep (Quarry Road, #2)
  • Queens of Geek
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Consumed by Fire (Fire, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Off the Record (Record, #1)
  • The Lovely Reckless
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Never Kiss a Rake (Scandal at the House of Russell, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Enslaved by the Ocean (Criminals of the Ocean, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Plain Perfect (A Daughters of the Promise Novel)
  • Love Fortunes and Other Disasters
    $7.09 $2.99
  • On the Record (Record, #2)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
  • The Journey Home
    $3.99 $0.99
  • True to the Highlander (Loch Moigh #1)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Losing Control (Kerr Chronicles, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The CEO Buys In (Wager of Hearts, #1)
  • Love, Lies & Spies
  • Faking It
    $3.99 $1.99
  • 'Til the End of Time: A Loveswept Contemporary Classic Romance (Sedikhan)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Where Darkness Lies (Criminals of the Ocean, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Good Girl (Love Unexpectedly, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Immortally Yours (Argeneau #26)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Immortal Collection
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Unspoken (The Vampire Diaries: The Salvation, # 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Golden Surrender (Viking #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Beautifully Forgotten (Beautifully Damaged, #2)
  • Been Here All Along
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Blue Lines (Assassins, #5)
  • Honor Bound
  • The Way to Game the Walk of Shame
  • One Pink Line
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Redemption (Penton Legacy, #1)
  • Promise Me
  • The Wedding Pearls
    $4.99 $2.00
  • For Every Solution, A Problem
  • Friction
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fountain Of Secrets (Relic Seekers, #2)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Royal Affair (Royals in Exile, #2)
  • Through the Smoke
  • Finding Bliss
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Frozen
  • She Has Your Eyes
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed by His Charm (Dirty Little Secrets, #4)