Start by marking “Marry Me!: Three Professional Men Reveal How to Get Mr. Right to Pop the Question” as Want to Read:

2.85  ·  Rating details ·  13 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
In What Men Want, women got the straight talk about the dating game from three young, attractive, and successful men. Now, the authors answer the No 1 question asked of them, "How do I get my guy to commit?" In Marry Me!, Brad, the married lawyer, Rich, the engaged doctor, and Chris, the single accountant, give women a step by-step look at the road to commitment - moving f ...more
Published April 26th 2011 by HarperCollins e-books (first published September 19th 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Marry Me!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Marry Me!

Lily
Jun 16, 2011 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: waste
I had to stop the torture. After reading chapter 3, I felt everything following was boring and repetitive and there was no need to continue. Seriously, there's no need to continue because you have reached the point... so end it.

The only reason it deserves two stars instead of one is because I felt it was informative on the 3 career stages.

(view spoiler)
Alice
Jul 16, 2007 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Believe it or not, I read this to find out how I could STOP having men propose to me / talk about marriage. I was emotionally burnt out, but still interested in meeting people. I read through this to find out what I was doing "wrong". I didn't learn much from it and wasn't able to pass along much of the advice to my single women friends who were looking for love. The Greg Behrendt book is MUCH better for guy advice.
Jennifer Wilson
Interesting book. I'm assuming that these men were telling the truth, not being male myself, I don't know! But if they are, definately an eye opener!
Daniel
Aug 15, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: a MUST READ for all you ladies
No Alice, you have given this book too low a rating.

A doctor and two other white collar professional men told who they WOULD and would NOT marry.

Melanie
Sep 22, 2008
Chiquita Pop
May 17, 2017
Lee
rated it did not like it
Feb 12, 2016