Start by marking “Fear No Evil (No Evil Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Fear No Evil (No Evil Trilogy, #3)

Fear No Evil

(No Evil Trilogy #3)

In cyberspace, no one can hear you scream.

Instead of preparing for her high school graduation, Lucy Kincaid is facing a vicious execution. Lured by an online predator, she's destined to die horribly - live on the Internet - while hundreds of heartless viewers watch and vote on the method of her slaughter. Her family's only hope rests with Kate Donovan, an FBI agent who
Published March 27th 2007 by Ballantine Books (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Fear No Evil, please sign up.
Jackie
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Start your review of Fear No Evil (No Evil Trilogy, #3)
Jonetta
It’s Lucy Kincaid’s high school graduation moment and she’s not there when they call her name. Most of her family is in attendance and they quickly learn that they have every reason to be frightened. Unknown to them, she’s carried on an online relationship with who’s turned out to be a vicious predator and now he’s orchestrated her abduction. Exiled FBI Agent Kate Donovan knows him as Trask, knows what’s in store for Lucy: her online rape and eventual murder. Dillon Kincaid takes the lead to ...more
Mo
Aug 18, 2015 rated it liked it
A very weak finish to the series, in my opinion. Maybe it's because I "knew" the Kincaid family from the previous books. I just did not like that it was Lucy that was the target. The descriptions might not have been graphic but what was done to her was disturbing to say the least.

Kate, a renegade, has been on the run. She is trying to keep track of Trask, who murdered her friend and boyfriend in an FBI raid.

Nope, I did not get the click between Kate and Dillon. Their "relationship" was way too
Robin
Today was supposed to be Lucy Kincaid's high school graduation day. But instead she has been kidnapped by a sadistic killer who rapes and murders his victims live on the internet. Her only hope is former FBI Agent Kate Donovan, a woman who has been tracking the killer's signal for the past few years. Lucy's brother, Dillion Kincaid, appeals to Kate for help. They have 48 hours to rescue Lucy and stop the killer from taking another victim.

The third book in the Evil Trilogy has a great suspense
Keri
***This book contains scenes of rape and some torture against women, as well as my review.

This was the 3rd book on the Evil trilogy and it was the best of the series and the entire series was very good.

Lucy Kincade thought she was being careful online when she agreed to meet a fellow male student in person. But when she misses her own graduation, the Kincade family immediately goes into overdrive pulling their family together to locate her.

But the worst as come to pass, she is in the hands of
Shelby
May 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-loved
So good, so intense. Brennan is truly a author with a sick twisted imagination. Thankfully she puts all her efforts into writing.
Diane
Jan 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great and fantastic read - what a sick, twisted, and terrifying serial killer - thank you Allison Brennan for this book!

A good introduction to the rest of the Kincaids, in particular Lucy. This is a book that brings the dangers of the internet to the forefront with the best advice - everything and everyone are not as they seem - don't forget this mantra, it can mean life and death!

It should be stressed to young adults in particular - it can happen to you, no one is invincible or immune!

2 thumbs
Lauren
Fear No Evil
3 Stars

When 18-year-old Lucy Kincaid is abducted by an online predator, her family and friends mobilize to locate and rescue her. In a race against time, the Kincaids only hope is former FBI agent Kate Donovan who has all of the inside information on the sadistic killer who has Lucy. Together with forensic psychologist Dillon Kincaid, Kate works tirelessly both on and offline to find Lucy before its too late.

The weakest installment in the trilogy mainly due to the lackluster romance
Gina
Mar 11, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As the last book of the trilogy, it had more or less an awesome ending.

I did figure out that some of the characters aren't new - they are actually part of the first Trilogy Brennan wrote, which is fine by me, I plan on picking them up just the same. But, even though the ending was nice, it left a lot of unanswered questions as well as leaving a character still down. Makes me wonder what Brennan has up her sleeve.

I felt really bad for Lucy; not only for what happened to her, but the way she was
Silver James
Fear No Evil is the final book in Allison Brennan's No Evil Trilogy and the book that sets the stage for the Lucy Kincaid series. In this book. seventeen-year-old Lucy Kincaid is kidnapped by a serial killer who televises his rapes and murders on the internet--for the price of a subscription. Computer hacker extraordinaire Kate Donovan is a rogue FBI agent on the run since her lover, another agent, and her female partner were both murdered by the man known as Trask. When Lucy is kidnapped and ...more
Elvan
Jun 18, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I delayed reading this third book in the Speak No, See No, Fear No trilogy because, well because I knew the rape scenes with Lucy Kincaid would be graphic and I am not over keen on brutality towards women as a means to sell books.
I recognize the authors need to show this cautionary tale of internet innocence but also to add the backstory angst for her Lucy Kincaid series.

The book does have it's moments of violence but the scenes I was dreading were muted and handled with care, gratuitous
Desert Rose
Mar 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the third book in this series and unfortunatly the last.. I would really love to read a book about each of the Kincaid siblings :)

Lucy Kincaid, the youngest of the Kincaid breed has been kidnapped on her graduation day by an online predator and made her family frantic.

Then they discover that she is being broadcasted live on the Internet via a live feed somewhere anonymous, with less than 48 hours to live and a vote to which way the viewers wish she meets her end!

Kate Donovan is a former
Melissa
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lucy Kincaid has been kidnapped and the kidnapper plans on showing her murder live on the internet. FBI Agent Kate Donovan has taken on this killer before, but the Kincaid family must find her first if they want her help.

The final book in this trilogy focuses on Dillon Kincaid, the psychiatrist. What happens to Lucy is extremely violent and very disturbing. I truly felt for her while reading it. I look forward to reading the Lucy Kincaid next to see how this event changed her and how she dealt
Destiny
Aug 13, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book could keep you up at night...

Yes, it has that much of an impact. The content is hard to read. The psychopath is deeply disturbing. And, you won't be able to put the book down!

Lucy Kincaid is just about to graduate when she does the unthinkable. She agrees to meet an online friend in person... Every parent's worse nightmare, right? Then, she disappears.

What poor Lucy goes through is unspeakable, unforgiving, and terrifying to think about. Her experiences are broadcast over the Internet.
CD {Boulder Blvd}
Apr 24, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
3.5 Stars

I was pulled into this plot, but found a few items disturbing such as the internet posting of rape and murder live. Thankfully those parts were more referenced and not graphic. The romance was tough to accept as I had problems switching between a teenager being raped for live internet broadcasting to hot glances between the brother of said teenager and the female FBI agent. I also had issues with the plausibility of some of the procedures that were being followed by law enforcement
Ruth Turner
The third book of the trilogy and another good read although I probably won't read any of them again.

Good storyline although, as always, I skipped through the romance.

We get to meet the rest of the Kincaid siblings and I must admit to liking Lucy and being a bit taken with Jack. Maybe there's hope for me yet! :)
Patricia
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Pretty sick story if this was true... But the writing SUPERB!!! Glad to be done with this 3 book Series...
♥ Vonda M. Reid ♥
Overall Rating: 4.95 // Action: 4.5 / Emotion: 4.0 / Romance: 1.5 / Sensuous: 2.0 / Suspense: 5.0 // Laughter: 2 // Tears: 4 / Teary: 1

Allison Brennan: 5.00:
Allison Brennan is a favorite author. She knows how to tell a story that grabs your attention at the first page and keeps it until the last sentence.

Fear No Evil: 4.95:
Another well-written, intriguing, tension-filled, 'can't put this book down' read. Brennan did not waste a minute before drawing one deep into the story and keeping the
Anita
Oct 15, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Suspense 70% romance 30%. This one was almost all about the plot and it is a very good suspense plot. The characters and their romance definitely took a back seat on this one. The horror was a little intense and the baddie psychopath was evil personified.

Lucy Kincaid, youngest of seven siblings, has been in touch online with what she thinks is a freshman at Georgetown, where she plans to attend in the fall. She has given him all kinds of personal information, even agreeing to meet him at a
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
This was my fave of the Evil series. I really like Kate. Her romantic progression with Dillon was nice and did not consume the book. The crime and solving the cyber crazy was the focus...you had to save Lucy!
Dawn ♥ romance
Jun 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: suspense, romance
A gripping romantic suspense that had me hooked from beginning to end with is fast paced chilling action. It took awhile for the romance to get started but absorbing plot more than compensated. Psychiatrist Dillon teams up with FBI agent Kate to catch a sadistic killer who kidnapped his sister.
Becky
Nov 25, 2007 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This book had a nicely developed plot and interesting characters, but has FAR too graphic descriptions of EXTREMELY violent scenes. It also had sex scenes. Therefore, I ended up skipping half the book. I do not like explicit violence and feel it is unnecessary and horrifying.
Melanie
Ms. Brennan really does write some of the worst bad guys in romantic suspense. It's been a while since I've read them, enjoying the reread!
Khadija Hassan
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Maggies Daisy
We are always trying to understand what makes sick people who harm others for their own personal enjoyment think. In this book we are reacquainted with FBI Kate Donavan who lost both her best friend and lover to a trap set by Trasks trap. The story revolves around a young girl named Lucy who is kidnapped by a evil man who calls himself Trask and provides live snuff films to perverts around the world.

Will Kate and Lucy's family be able to stop the clock from running out for Lucy's death live on
Melannie Gonzalez
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An excellent romantic suspense! Allison Brennan delivers again. A great finale for the No Evil Trilogy and yet, a new beginning to the Lucy Kincaid Series. You definitely cannot predict what is going to happen, the plot twists aren't predictable and the romance is well developed along with the characters. Great heroin, great villain but wow! those secondary characters were amazing! This book kept me glued til the end. And has tempted me to follow the Lucy Kincaid Series. Excellent work A. ...more
Betsy Quinn
Jul 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Liked the book. The characters were well developed. That being said, the ending was very weak. You want to know what happened to Kate & Dillion. Instead you are left to guess. Also what about Jack & Patrick? Patrick was in a coma & nothing else was said about what happens with Jack. Is there another series? Or more books in this series? Informed readers want to know!
Maritza Colon
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
AH-MAZ-ZING!

I rad the entire trilogy & now going to read the Lucy series. Honestly this is one of my favorites and one of the most on your toes books I’ve read! I love the Kinciads (Not sure if I spelt it right ) family!
Julie
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Bleh, still. (Why do I insist on tracking an author's maturation thru their publications?)
Lin
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this 3 book in the series!

As always Allison Brennan doesn't disappoint, read this book in one setting. Great to get all the background into what changed Lucy's life forever.
Patti
2-3-4 Challenge B...: Question M 7 6 Aug 04, 2019 05:09AM
2-3-4 Challenge B...: Question K 9 7 Aug 04, 2019 05:06AM
2-3-4 Challenge B...: Question B 10 6 Aug 04, 2019 04:23AM
2-3-4 Challenge B...: Question A 7 7 Aug 04, 2019 04:15AM

• One Scream Away (Sheridan, #1)
  • Whisper of Evil (Bishop/Special Crimes Unit #5; Evil #2)
  • Twisted (Tracers, #5)
  • Last Look (Last #1; John Mancini #11)
  • Dead Wrong (Dead, #1; John Mancini, #3)
  • Unforgivable (Tracers #3)
  • Scorched (Tracers #6)
  • Snapped (Tracers #4)
  • Until Dark (FBI, #3; John Mancini, #3)
  • Far Gone
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9, Wolfe Security, #0.5)
  • Whisper of Warning (The Glass Sisters, #2)
  • Dead Giveaway (Stillwater, #2)
  • Nothing To Fear (Romantic Suspense, #4; Chicago, #3)
  • Into the Dark (Romantic Suspense #23; Cincinnati #5)
  • Silent Killer (Griffin Powell, #10)
  • Last Words (Last #2; John Mancini #12)
  • Stone Cold Heart (Tracers #13)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Allison Brennan believes that life is too short to be bored, so she had five children and writes three books a year.

Allison has penned more than three dozen thrillers and many short stories. RT Book Reviews calls Allison “a master of suspense” and her books “haunting,” “mesmerizing,” “pulse-pounding” and “emotionally complex.” RT also said that "The

No Evil Trilogy (3 books)
  • Speak No Evil (No Evil Trilogy, #1)
  • See No Evil (No Evil Trilogy, #2)