Start by marking “California Connection 2” as Want to Read:
California Connection 2

California Connection 2 (California Connection)

4.36  ·  Rating details ·  316 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
Jewel used to be content with being a ride or die chick, playing Bonnie while the men in her life played Clyde. But now she realizes that it was her connections and street smarts that helped her man, Calico, rise to the top, and Jewel wants to be the one in control. She's tired of taking orders from men.

She's willing to do anything to be queen of the streets, but when a de
Published December 1st 2009 by Urban Books

To ask other readers questions about California Connection 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about California Connection 2

Kimme Khalid
Dec 10, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
everything was good except the ending i wanted to know more
Diane Wallace
Jun 15, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
wow!! loved it and couldn't wait for this follow up
Lesa Divine
I read the first one. I just hated that it took so long for part 2 to come out because I had to go back to the first one to review what was going on thats how long it was since I read the first one.

I say it was just ok. All the action action didn't start happening until way way at the end and from how it ended it looks like a part 3 just may pop up what probably a year from now also.

Chunichi is a good author I liked all the Gangsta books but, this one ummmm.

Well it's a contining to Jewel, Touch
Christopher
Another interesting addition to the street lit genre by Chunichi. Like many of her books, we are introduced to many characters that receive their own respective chapters detailing life on the streets/drug game/stripper life. This is pretty much the same story Chunichi wrote about in her "Gangster's Girl" books. Yet, there is no one definite villan that readers can simultaneously loathe and root for. One distracting element of those books was the unnecessary inclusion of explicit sex scenes both ...more
Ginnie
Jul 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people like like this genre
Shelves: urban-fiction
I gave this one 5 stars.

This one was just awesome! It was great so much betrayal, deceit, and backstabbing! It had so many twist and turns too. Things was happening that you wouldn't expect. Definitely a must read once you start you won't be able to put it down... Now on the the next installment :)
Eva Leger
3.5 - pretty good sequel to California Connection. There were a few minor complaints I had but all were fairly minor and I easily got past them. Chunichi did a good job - as expected. Not sure if there will be a third from the ending - could go either way.
LaTonya
Jan 01, 2014 rated it liked it
This was a quick read. I thought this book was good and very interesting. I think the first book was better, but this was a pretty good sequel. I'm looking forward to reading the third installment of the series.
Tasha Milteer
Aug 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Chunichi did it again. Great read, on to part 3!
JazzyRacquel
Apr 01, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
♥ GREAT BOOK ♥
Belinda
Jan 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The saga continues with Jewel and Touch. Dirty Sasha got what she was due death.
Anna
Mar 04, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed the first one more. But, the second book was not to bad. Waiting on a sequel to see how Jewel and Touch make it through the drama.
Chrissy
Apr 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg third straight book that I read today, I'm definitely on a roll but I liked this just like part 1 but I can only imagine what's about to happen in part 3
Sheryl Boyce
Jul 15, 2011 rated it really liked it
I hope it's another one to follow. It was good.
Juanesia
Mar 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Everyone can't be trusted and that is especially evident In the second installment of California Connection. Things are really heating up now.. Part 3 coming up now... This is good
Anthony Jones
  • Cheaper to Keep Her
  • Ghetto Superstar
  • Let That Be the Reason
  • Scandalicious
  • Eviction Notice (Hood Rat #5)
  • Where There's Smoke
  • Snapped
Since the release of her 2004 debut novel A Gangster’s Girl, Essence Magazine best selling author Chunichi Knott has gone on to pen three additional best selling novels, Married To The Game, The Naked Truth and Return of A Gangster’s Girl.
With more than a half of a million books in print and on the heels of her fifth novel, California Connection, Chunichi’s talent as a writer, combined with her c
More about Chunichi Knott...

California Connection (3 books)
  • California Connection