Start by marking “Into Fire” as Want to Read:
Into Fire

Into Fire

The fifteen year old Leora had always planned her entire life around working with her brother and father in their gemsmithing shop. She enjoyed it, she was good at it, and she wanted nothing more than to do it. But fate had other plans for Leora. On a day like any other, Leora's life was turned upside-down when two strangers visited her and informed her family that she had ...more
Published May 1st 2011 by Silver Leaf Books (first published January 19th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Into Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Into Fire

Start your review of Into Fire
Vicki Trask
Aug 13, 2012 rated it really liked it
Whew okay. First of all, I'm not a fan of journey stories but I do love strong female characters and I love magic so this book instantly appealed to me. I also love hunky guys and there are plenty of those in here - though it's by no means a romance so much as an element of growing up and becoming interested in boys and learnign to trust others. The story follows the life of Leora, a fifteen year old girl destined to be a gemsmith who suddenly finds herself being dragged around the world, traini ...more
Jason
Sep 09, 2012 rated it really liked it
What a great book. If you liked Harry Potter, you are going to love Leora Alder and the adventure she undertakes. Like Harry, she finds out about herself and what her life is about.

THis is a book I had trouble putting down and was great from page one to the very end. I would recommend this for anyone, not matter what they like to read.
Rachel
Jun 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Brittany Westerberg
Mar 18, 2012 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: written
I wrote this book, so I won't give a review, since it would be biased!! I would appreciate any reviews.
Roy Huff
Adrienne
Jul 25, 2016
Linda Harold
Apr 30, 2017
Find me on Instagram to see more of what I'm up to and the books I'm currently reading: @thewriterlife.

I write part time while working full time, and I first published in 2011 (thanks in large part to my brother, who did a lot of the leg work to get me there).

Facts about me:
1 - I work in digital marketing and love everything about it.
2 - I tend to rewrite more than I write.
3 - I enjoy reading pr